623 users online (80 members and 543 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #6

Last edited by KateB; 04-29-2015 at 09:06 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Please continue here and remember the rules. You can find them right here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community AND don't overlook these!!!!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

MINORS: Websleuths.com™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed.

Thanks,

Cat

AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #6

Just a reminder...

No one has been named a suspect or person of interest. Sleuthing and discussing anyone as such is not allowed. You can discuss anyone that has been named in main stream media or thru law enforcement. Rumor is not allowed. You can speculate but only with what is known at this time.

If you would like to be verified as a professional poster, such as an insider/local, doctor, lawyer, chemist, or whatever your profession, then please do the following:
    Email Websleuths at : wsverify@xmission.com
    In your email please include:
    *The case
    *Your Websleuths name
    *Your real name
    *Your phone number and a good time to call
    In the subject line put either the case you are interested in or the profession you wish to verify.

Thank you!

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    MAY I HAVE EVERYONE'S ATTENTION PLEASE

Thank you. I just got off the phone with Sargent Pooley of the Tempe Police Department.

While Sargent Pooley appreciates your concern and willingness to help it is not necessary to call him. He cannot give you any more information that what has already been given out to the press.

Please, PLEASE DO NOT CALL SGT POOLEY or anyone involved in the case. Remember it is against our Terms of Service so even if you do call either Sargent Pooley or someone else in the case you can't post about it.

We have to enforce this rule very strictly. We can't control who you call or speak with but we can stop you from posting about it on Websleuths.

If we allowed posters to randomly call the police/witnesses/friends/family and then post about it can you imagine the chaos?

If we let one poster do it we have to let everyone do it and that's why it is against the rules.

Also Sargent Pooley wanted me to reiterate the following:

The Cab Driver's story matches up with his GPS, his cellphone pings, and everything else he has given the police. He did not go anywhere that night other than what he told the police. His GPS backs up his story as do the cellphone pings.

While no one is ever cleared the Cab Driver is not high on their list since his story checks out.

Please remember the last thing anyone involved in any case needs is a stranger calling them up to find out information. It's just not a good thing to do.

Thank you.

Tricia Griffith
    Co-Owner Websleuths.com
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Continue here...

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Thanks bessie.
    So, now that the police report is public, does anyone have a copy of it who is willing to share it with us all here in its entirety? I got ahold of Chelsea Hoffman yesterday and asked her to see about putting up a pdf of the report. I realize it is 33 pages and will bog down the server of any news outlet who hosts the entire thing, and I realize it will get quite costly to host the document but for that reason I will happily host it to my own website if anyone does get a copy of it and scan each page and want to post it here. It is an open offer, just PM me, whoever wants to be a hero.

Praying for Adrienne today as always.
    RIP (Ride in Peace), Brian Histand

------
    My Bestest Map (Israel Keyes) - UPDATED: August 13, 2013
    My Comprehensive Israel Keyes Timeline UPDATED: August 14, 2013
    Israel Keyes' thread here at WebSleuths - come join us!

Everyone has their own personal tragedies, just like you do.
    So, try to be extra kind to someone today - it might just make all the difference!

Cab_guy, you didn't get a chance to answer me yet from the last thread before it was locked, did police play a recording of Adrienne's voice for Tom so that he could tell them whether it was her voice or a different female's voice who called him from her cellphone that night?

Thanks!

------

So, try to be extra kind to someone today - it might just make all the difference!

Quote Originally Posted by GGE View Post
    Thanks bessie.
    So, now that the police report is public, does anyone have a copy of it who is willing to share it with us all here in its entirety? I got ahold of Chelsea Hoffman yesterday and asked her to see about putting up a pdf of the report. I realize it is 33 pages and will bog down the server of any news outlet who hosts the entire thing, and I realize it will get quite costly to host the document but for that reason I will happily host it to my own website if anyone does get a copy of it and scan each page and want to post it here. It is an open offer, just PM me, whoever wants to be a hero.

Thank you! The police report would be helpful.
    Still mind boggling! Onto thread number 6 and after everyone's tireless work I feel we are not that much closer to finding Adrienne. Let's all pray!

alreetlike is offline All human wisdom is summed up in these two words -- wait and hope
    I would love to see the police report.

Interesting the way some cases generate interest. Thread #6 -great.
    Sadly what intrigues me most about Adrienne's case is the lack of anything of her's having been found.
    We don't have a crime scene.

I've mentioned Mickey Shunick's case before since there was nothing of her's found from where she was taken. But her bicycle was found not to long after - though dumped in the river some ways away, and while nothing forensically was found - it showed something bad had happened.

Thanks bessie.

If someone can make it into a PDF, it would likely be much easier to put it in Google Docs and make it public.

Mods,

Can you please link thread #5 above with the other threads? It skips from 4 to 6. TIA!

Here's the link to thread 5: (still catching up)
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=217396
    Northern Colorado Shootings / Incidents Lists & Time Table / Detailed Spreadsheet by Forager:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ew?pli=1#gid=0

Northern Colorado Shootings Case Map:
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...o.kzPJOvnNDQio

NoCo / Thread 1 / Possible Serial Shooter has Colorado Drivers on Edge / WHO KILLED JACOBY AND CONNOLE?

Cab_guy, you didn't get a chance to answer me yet from the last thread before it was locked, did police play a recording of Adrienne's voice for Tom so that he could tell them whether it was her voice or a different female's voice who called him from her cellphone that night?

Thanks!
    That is a very important question! Thank you GGE for bringing it up. I hope cab guy will log on and be able to answer it.

ETA: is there a reason the first post of this thread does not have the link to thread #5?

Quote Originally Posted by OldSteve View Post
    Interesting the way some cases generate interest. Thread #6 -great.
    Sadly what intrigues me most about Adrienne's case is the lack of anything of her's having been found.
    We don't have a crime scene.

I've mentioned Mickey Shunick's case before since there was nothing of her's found from where she was taken. But her bicycle was found not to long after - though dumped in the river some ways away, and while nothing forensically was found - it showed something bad had happened.
    Great analogy to Mickey's case. I wonder if some of Adrienne's items were found, but they just aren't releasing that info. They did a huge sweep (dozens of officers and canines, IIRC) of the area a couple of weeks after she went missing, and seem pretty convinced that she was taken. Too bad that there doesn't appear to be many cameras on her route like in Mickey's case.

I'm going to (personally) do a little exercise for now in my own mind, and go back and look at things with a slightly different perspective -

since nobody saw Adrienne at her apartment that last time, I'm going to pretend that she never went there at all for the sake of this exercise...

and since we can't verify right now that the female who called cab_guy from Adrienne's phone was actually Adrienne herself, rather than a different female using her phone, I'm going to pretend that none of the calls to the cab company were from Adrienne (again, just as an exercise to get my own mind to see things a bit differently if possible, since right now I feel a bit out of ideas).

I think I will look at this as if she was last seen at about 3:40am getting into her car and leaving for her boyfriend's house, and since LE has said they don't believe that anyone else was in the car based on looking all thru the car and where things were on the seats and whatnot, I'll also go ahead and further pretend that it was Adrienne and Adrienne alone who wrecked her car at 3:43am or thereabouts (pretty sure that's the 911 call time, right?).

So. I"ll be pretending that the last time anyone saw or heard from Adrienne was at 3:43am and that after that we can't know for sure who was using her phone or where she was because nobody actually saw her again after that.

SO (sorry for such a long winded post, I usually try not to do that), I hope this will help me think of more ideas and I shared my intentions just in case anyone else is needing a new way to think about things. (I bet you all already covered this though, like four threads ago )

------

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast