996 users online (204 members and 792 guests)  

Websleuths News

Man Convicted Of Sex Assault On Flight

The woman, traveling alone and returning home from a vacation in Texas in March 2002, told authorities that she fell asleep early on the Delta Air Lines flight and awoke to find that Jahagirdar had covered her with a blanket, unbuttoned her pants and had his hand inside her.

The woman left her seat and alerted the flight crew. Jahagirdar, a marketing manager for a health care company, was arrested by Massachusetts State Police when the flight landed at Logan International Airport in Boston.

The woman's DNA was found on Jahagirdar's hands, according to prosecutors.

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/new...24/detail.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Whoa. That is truly horrible. The guy should have the hand chopped off and be grateful that's all he'd lose. Creep.

Wow. I'm a deep sleeper, but I think that even I'd wake up if someone was puttin' their hand down my pants.

Maybe she took something before the flight to knock her out.