1026 users online (265 members and 761 guests)  

Websleuths News

Smile Twin Panda Cubs born in Atlanta- 24 hour live Panda Cam too :)

Atlanta's beautiful panda, Lun Lun, has given birth to her 4th and 5th cubs and all are doing quite well.

It is remarkable to see her care for her cubs on the 24 hour live Panda Cam on the ZooAtlanta.org site. If you see a blank wall, that means the staff are feeding Lun Lun and exchanging one cub for another. She takes care of them one at a time, per zoo protocol. Lots of great info about whether or not she realizes she HAS 2 new babies on the Zoo Atlanta website too.

Here's a link to the sweetest animal cam live, IMO.

If this wonderful dedicated mom, her professional staff ( a keeper from China is sleeping in the panda den on the floor next to her den every night), and the cute pink tiny cubs can't make you smile, then nothing will, IMO. LOVE the Atlanta pandas!!

"Acquiring a pet may be the only opportunity a human has to choose a relative".

This is MY truth, and this is my new baby puppy, Beau Monde.
    He will be joined in July by a tiny playmate.
    Please spay and neuter your dogs and cats.

Left Coast USA
    The Atlanta Panda Cam is fun to watch, I usually check in once a day, but this Chinese Panda Cam is superb!

where the big sharks come to play
    So adorable!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum

Atlanta zoo reveals possible names for panda cubs

The winning names will be announced at a naming celebration Oct. 23 when the panda cubs are 100 days old, in accordance with Chinese tradition.

Voting for the names will begin online next Wednesday through the website for ABC's "Good Morning America."

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Charleston, SC USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Reader View Post
    Atlanta zoo reveals possible names for panda cubs

i've been following them since their birth and am so enjoying watching them grow on the panda cam! How sweet!