OK OK - Brenda White, 6, Midwest City, 3 August 1967

That's a great article I hope he can find something to prove he has the right man. I would think anyone that knows this case can prolly figure out just who this POI is. I get the feeling that if he did indeed abduct both girls there was what about a month inbetween that sounds like someone that couldn't stop what he was doing im thinking that likely there are even more cases he is connected to IMO anyway...

Found the autopsy for this girl, this story is so sad, how are they supposed to find out who did this if some of the files have been misplaced?

I had read that she didn't have enough money to get what she wanted, and the other children ran to get her extra money and left her alone there in front of the store. The second article in your post says that she went into the store and bought candy, could it be that her abductor gave her the extra money she needed to buy the candy? Thinking maybe a teenage boy. But then again they did say a white car was in the area so maybe not unless the boy was of driving age.

What pretty and precious little girls, both of them.

The story link that mentions a suspect up above doesn't work anymore
I found this. There's a paragraph on this girl at mystorical blog. Other then that not a thing but Google news papers from. Okahoma with blurred text.
On*Thursday, August 3, 1967,*Brenda Lois White, age 6, disappeared from near her home in Midwest City, Oklahoma (a suburb of Oklahoma City). A witness said he saw her in a white car with ‘fins’. In early November, her body was discovered in eastern Oklahoma County. It was in a shallow grave on an isolated old farm lot. [ Rogers, Jim. “Boy’s Description of Car Spurs New Kidnap Quiz,” Oklahoman (Aug.10, 1967) pg. 1; “Remains of Brenda White Believed Found…” Oklahoman, (Nov. 20, 1967) pg. 1]
Also on this blog more young children .

Ok so in looking for a photo of Brenda White. A person had a murders of 6 year Olds on pintrest. And there she was. Along with the Web page it originally came from.
Pretty cool. Sad about all these children. I'm on mobile so I will get the link

Just here checking to see if there are any updates on Brenda's case, sadly no. I lived a couple of streets over from the Whites in Midwest City and this case is something that I can actually remember the shock. I walked to Popes grocery myself every week to buy candy, every kid in our neighborhood did. It's still 50 years later so sad. I looked at her photo and cried just like it were yesterday. I have an opinion on who it was but so do a lot of us. Hope it's solved soon.

Just here checking to see if there are any updates on Brenda's case, sadly no. I lived a couple of streets over from the Whites in Midwest City and this case is something that I can actually remember the shock. I walked to Popes grocery myself every week to buy candy, every kid in our neighborhood did. It's still 50 years later so sad. I looked at her photo and cried just like it were yesterday. I have an opinion on who it was but so do a lot of us. Hope it's solved soon.
Was Pope's grocery where the bike was found?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back