995 users online (91 members and 904 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FL - James Lyons for bestiality, St Johns County, 2013

James Lee Lyons

The RSO took his neighbors dog, but lied and said he found the dog. The neighbor noted his poor pup was acting strange and went to the Vet who said the dog had injuries to her vulva and anus.

Creep had been released from prison for sexually assaulting a child and it was not his first offense.

Hoping poor pupper will be alright. Poor baby.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/flori...neighbors-dog/

Even his mugshot is downright deviant looking.

They keep letting 'em out....

You can't even let a dog out nowdays.
    Just my opinion

I will never, ever understand Any sex predator!

So sick and twisted. I hope the judge throws the book at him because next time it could be a child.
    Ugggggh

Quote Originally Posted by KALI View Post
    So sick and twisted. I hope the judge throws the book at him because next time it could be a child.
    Ugggggh
    Uhhh....lock him up because he may harm kids but raping pups is okay and shouldn't be a punished if only we could be sure he would stick to torturing/raping helpless animals? He could have KILLED that dog by raping her!

I personally hope he is locked up forever so he NEVER has a chance to harm another helpless canine!
    Last edited by Sonya610; 07-30-2013 at 08:54 AM.

It gets worse.

http://www.digtriad.com/news/waterco...ffenders-House

One of the provisions of hos parole was he was to have no pets in his home.

Also a neighbor weighs in on his handy sexual predator app that obviously didn't fill him in.

Lock him up, throw away the key......

kharma will get him there....
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum

The creep factor with this "guy" never ends.

All his mugshots. Wrong addy. I do believe he's incarcerated. Where else has he lived and people had no idea?

http://www.sorarchives.com/citydirec...e_Lyons_911449

Lock him away in a cell with a bunch of Dobermans...
    'Never stop fighting..never give up'

Kevin Kostner as Eliott Ness in 'The Untouchables'

Quote Originally Posted by KALI View Post
    Ugggggh
    I love animals especially dogs, but I love my child more. So yes, thank God is wasn't a child.

Good news!

January 29, 2014:

"A St. Johns County sexual predator was sentenced to eight years in prison Wednesday for sexually abusing dogs.

James Lee Lyons, 53, was arrested twice in 2013 on charges of sexual activity involving an animal and felony cruelty to animals."
    http://members.jacksonville.com/news...ual-abuse-dogs

what a pos

Lyons was released from prison in 2011, after serving 13 years for attempted sexual battery on a child and sexual act with a child in 1998.

Here is a perfect example of the incurable sex predator... and in eight years' time, he will get out and rape a kid or someone's pet, because raping is his nature and he can do nothing about it.

Repeat sex offenders. We need a throw-away-the-key (and in the worst cases, death penalty) policy, world-wide -- because they CANNOT be rehabilitated. This has been proven, time and again -- and at the cost of how many childrens' innocence and lives????

Quote Originally Posted by PastTense View Post
    Good news!

January 29, 2014:

"A St. Johns County sexual predator was sentenced to eight years in prison Wednesday for sexually abusing dogs.

James Lee Lyons, 53, was arrested twice in 2013 on charges of sexual activity involving an animal and felony cruelty to animals."
    http://members.jacksonville.com/news...ual-abuse-dogs

What do they expect to happen in the next 8 years? The guy miraculously transforms into a trustworthy, law abiding citizen? An asset to his community? No, of course not. He will always be a danger to kids AND animals as well.

How many times do you need to hurt a child or an animal before it becomes apparent that you are always a danger and if allowed back into the community, you will go on to create more victims? At what point should the system know that when they release a person from jail, they are condeming an innocent person or animal to abuse, pain and suffering?

Quote Originally Posted by Ausgirl View Post
    Lyons was released from prison in 2011, after serving 13 years for attempted sexual battery on a child and sexual act with a child in 1998.

Here is a perfect example of the incurable sex predator... and in eight years' time, he will get out and rape a kid or someone's pet, because raping is his nature and he can do nothing about it.

Repeat sex offenders. We need a throw-away-the-key (and in the worst cases, death penalty) policy, world-wide -- because they CANNOT be rehabilitated. This has been proven, time and again -- and at the cost of how many childrens' innocence and lives????
    Couldn't agree more. Proven time and time again. More and more innocent people become victims because the people in power refuse to look at the facts. This makes them responsible for repeat offences when they should have reasonably known.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast