1196 users online (205 members and 991 guests)  

Websleuths News

Australia - Robert, 13, & John Blurton, 9 (located), Perth, 5 July 2013

Help needed to find missing Perth brothers

CHILD protection authorities and police are hoping the public can help find two brothers missing from their Perth home for nearly a month.
    Robert John Blurton, 13, and John Frederick Blurton, nine, were last seen in the northern Perth suburb of Padbury on July 5.

Since then, the Department for Child Protection and Family Support has been working with police and family members to locate them, but are now appealing for public help.

Robert has a big build, is about 140-150cm tall, has short hair and is likely to be wearing a cap on his head.

John is of medium build, about 120-130cm tall, has short hair and usually wears a red sweat band around his wrist.

Anyone with information on their whereabouts is asked to call the Department's Crisis Care Unit on 9223 1111.

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news...#ixzz2aVv2i6om
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 08-05-2013 at 11:31 AM.

Photo from above link
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe." - Andy Rooney

Opinions are my own and are not to be copied, repeated or used outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

There isn't a lot of detail available about them at the moment in msm.
    I wondered about the circumstances that went missing in?
    With Child Protection Service and Family support involved, I wondered if they had any POI that the boys might be associated to.

I hope they have some leads.
    A month is a long time for these boys to be missing.

Google Map of Padbury Perth Western Australia

Thanks for posting the photo sleepinoz! When I first posted the report there was no photo available, which I thought was strange. Great to see it's now been included in reports.

Quote Originally Posted by marlywings View Post
    Thanks for posting the photo sleepinoz! When I first posted the report there was no photo available, which I thought was strange. Great to see it's now been included in reports.
    No Problem Marly - Hope we get more information soon they've already been missing almost a month.
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe." - Andy Rooney

Opinions are my own and are not to be copied, repeated or used outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

This is quite near me. The article doesn't say if the boys live in Padbury or were just seen there last. I will keep an eye out. It worries me a little that child services are involved, because it is not out of the realm of normality for certain societal groups to go fairly freely about the state visiting relatives and whatnot (it's a big, big state.) What's unusual IMO is that child services is concerned about it in this instance.

One brother located, other still missing after DCP appeals for help

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-07-3...issing/4855912

Posted Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:24pm AEST

John has been found!

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    would this be the same kid a bit grown up? https://www.facebook.com/des.blurr
    I would say definitely yes! Good find
    Trust Your Instincts