Australia Australia - Robert, 13, & John Blurton, 9 (located), Perth, 5 July 2013

marlywings

Former Member
Reaction score
Help needed to find missing Perth brothers

CHILD protection authorities and police are hoping the public can help find two brothers missing from their Perth home for nearly a month.
Robert John Blurton, 13, and John Frederick Blurton, nine, were last seen in the northern Perth suburb of Padbury on July 5.

Since then, the Department for Child Protection and Family Support has been working with police and family members to locate them, but are now appealing for public help.

Robert has a big build, is about 140-150cm tall, has short hair and is likely to be wearing a cap on his head.

John is of medium build, about 120-130cm tall, has short hair and usually wears a red sweat band around his wrist.

Anyone with information on their whereabouts is asked to call the Department's Crisis Care Unit on 9223 1111.

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-new...rs/story-e6frfku9-1226688304224#ixzz2aVv2i6om

325784-help-needed-to-find-missing-perth-brothers.jpg

Photo from above link

There isn't a lot of detail available about them at the moment in msm.
I wondered about the circumstances that went missing in?
With Child Protection Service and Family support involved, I wondered if they had any POI that the boys might be associated to.

I hope they have some leads.
A month is a long time for these boys to be missing.

Google Map of Padbury Perth Western Australia

Thanks for posting the photo sleepinoz! When I first posted the report there was no photo available, which I thought was strange. Great to see it's now been included in reports.

Thanks for posting the photo sleepinoz! When I first posted the report there was no photo available, which I thought was strange. Great to see it's now been included in reports.

No Problem Marly - Hope we get more information soon they've already been missing almost a month.

This is quite near me. The article doesn't say if the boys live in Padbury or were just seen there last. I will keep an eye out. It worries me a little that child services are involved, because it is not out of the realm of normality for certain societal groups to go fairly freely about the state visiting relatives and whatnot (it's a big, big state.) What's unusual IMO is that child services is concerned about it in this instance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back