1278 users online (237 members and 1041 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Landonsmom02 View Post
    You obvisously need to go back to the beginning and read everything and research this case. Whether it be on here or someone else. It's hard to form a conclusion from ID and just snippets on youtube.
    BBM and true -- this was such a complex case. The killer's testimony is on archive at the WRAL website, as is footage from both trials.
    Don't take yourself so seriously... nobody else does.

Full Trial Video

Above is a link to both the first trial which began June, 2011, and the re-trial which began February, 2012. The link is for the re-trial first and then there's a link for the first trial at the very end of the 2nd trial. Each trial is day-by-day, interrupted only by breaks between witnesses and those called by the Court.

Please note that the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc., days of the re-trial begin at the bottom of the article (who knoze why?) -- so go down to the bottom to get to day 1, etc. It's all there.

It's totally live-streamed and complete. It's not like IS with commercials and interruptive and possibly biased comments. What you will see is the Real Thing!

Just settle-in and get comfortable, and you will see each of the trials in their entirety!
    Last edited by borndem; 01-02-2014 at 04:24 PM. Reason: omitted extra spacing between paragraphs; duplicate word

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

He did occasionally smoke cigars and he owned a humidor.
    The only thing he lied about was doing work stuff on the computer.
    He waited because that's what his legal counsel told him to do.
    I've been investigated for a crime I did not commit, not a murder or anything like that. The first thing I did was say I wanted an attorney.
    I set up a consultation with a lawyer, told the lawyer what happened, and asked "should I just go tell the police this to clear my name?"
    The lawyer said under no circumstances could he recommend taking to police. The police will twist your words and use them against you, and if they want to question me further, give them his card. If they bring up charges against me to come back and hire him.

Sent from your mom's smartphone

Quote Originally Posted by jova33 View Post
    He did occasionally smoke cigars and he owned a humidor. The only thing he lied about was doing work stuff on the computer.
    He waited because that's what his legal counsel told him to do.
    I've been investigated for a crime I did not commit, not a murder or anything like that. The first thing I did was say I wanted an attorney.
    I set up a consultation with a lawyer, told the lawyer what happened, and asked "should I just go tell the police this to clear my name?"
    The lawyer said under no circumstances could he recommend taking to police. The police will twist your words and use them against you, and if they want to question me further, give them his card. If they bring up charges against me to come back and hire him.

BBM

The only time that was ever said was during the 2nd trial and it was his mommy that stated he supposedly owned the humidor. Even his BFF said they had never seen him smoke. And IIRC, it was set up for CY to not be around any type of smoking when the slayer gave her up to MF.
    JUSTICE FOR MICHELLE AND RYLAN

All posts, unless sourced, are my opinion only and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you!!!!

Any news on the appeal?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4