AZ AZ - Fabian Cano, 19, Phoenix, 8 Jan 2012

2Hip2BSquare

Former Member
Reaction score
u3adamur.jpg

(Fabian dancing with his mother)

vyhebaga.jpg

tu9e9a6e.jpg

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...ses-reward-to-catch-sons-killer#ixzz2aeZcL94A

"Phoenix mother increases reward to find son’s killer"

Posted: 10/24/2012
By: Kimberly Cheng
PHOENIX -

"A Phoenix mom won't rest until her son's killer is behind bars.
Fabian Cano was shot and killed at a house party on January 8. Since then, his mother has held car washes and collected donations to increase a reward to $5,000.
Pamela Coss was like any other parent waiting for her child to come home from a party but she got the call we all fear.
Her son, Fabian Cano, had been shot in the head.
"He didn't make it," she said.
Police say someone fired three shots from the street and into the house party. It happened near 83rd Avenue and Indian School Road, about a mile from where Fabian lived. A bullet went through the home and into the backyard where Fabian was standing. He died at the hospital.
Fabian's life was cut short at 19 years old and his single mother was left alone. He was her only child.
"It's like I lost my soul," Coss said. "I've lost my direction in life."
Detectives are at a loss too. There were several people at the party but cops were told very little. Nobody seems to know exactly where the shots came from. It's not clear if it was a drive-by or if the shooter or shooters were at the party."

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...ses-reward-to-catch-sons-killer#ixzz2aerci46i

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Mother-remembers-son-pleads-for-answers-137072338.html

"“Speak out, speak out,” said Kasey Coss, Fabian Cano’s cousin.

“Give us a lead.Please give us a lead,” implored Cano’s mother, Pamela Coss.

Pamela and Kasey are hoping someone will hear her story and give police a lead.

“He was a good, good kid,” Pamela said. “We just found out four days ago his girlfriend is pregnant. He's not going to be able to know his child.”

Cano was at a house on the west side of Phoenix for a birthday party Saturday night and into Sunday morning. By all accounts it was a calm affair until someone in front of the house fired two shots.

“It was all random,” Kasey said. “All random. Just kids having fun at a party.”

“Now we don't know if this was a drive-by or if there was a car involved,” said Officer James Holmes of the Phoenix Police Department. “Something else going on in the neighborhood, but these bullets went directly into the house; one struck a wall and one struck Fabian."

I'm beginning to think those shots came from someone inside of the house, not outside. IMHO

Wow! What a good looking guy!
RIP Fabian :(

pic.twitter.com/B5Elx1rq
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you. I added the picture of Fabian and his mother to the thread topic post. :). Sweet picture.

Also yes he was very handsome. Good looks run in their family. The tough thing about being good looking is the jealousy from internally UGLY envious humans.

Which begs the question:

Could someone have been jealous that Fabian got his gf pregnant? Maybe someone who wished they could have been with Fabian's gf?

It makes me wonder.

A bit about Fabian and who he was from his mother:

"Fabian Andres Xavier Cano, born in Nogales, Arizona and raised in Glendale, Arizona.

Beloved son of Pamela Coss and Xavier Cano, Fabian was born April 10th 1992. He was only 19 years old.

He loved to read books that inspired him, played online video games, a collector of action figures and comic books.

My son loved being around his family and friends, always smiling, always taking the time to care. We will miss his wise words and his love for us. Until we meet again my Samurai."

Published in The Arizona Republic on January 15, 2012 - See more at: http://m.legacy.com/obituaries/azce...&referrer=0&preview=True#sthash.W4Y4xb2N.dpuf

asanejuz.jpg

There was a marijuana transaction moments before Fabian was killed. I'm
Worried about this involving some sort of marijuana dealer who frequents parties.

asanejuz.jpg

There was a marijuana transaction moments before Fabian was killed. I'm
Worried about this involving some sort of marijuana dealer who frequents parties.

Exactly.
That would be nice to know but I doubt anyone would tell.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

The following photos have been provided courtesy of Fabian's mother, Pamela Cross:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376454786.295432.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376454811.217873.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376454826.421921.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376454854.895440.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members