TX-George Zimmerman Pulled Over For Speeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was found not guilty. He has every right to carry that gun. I wish everyone would move on. It is over.

I live in Texas too!

Respectfully, I never said that he did not have the right to carry a gun. He's just someone I don't care to have any dealings with, & I'm just not comfortable with him in the area. Call me crazy, but I am entitled to my opinion. Peace................

Respectfully, I never said that he did not have the right to carry a gun. He's just someone I don't care to have any dealings with, & I'm just not comfortable with him in the area. Call me crazy, but I am entitled to my opinion. Peace................

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion. But like I said, I live in Texas too! I remember the first time here. I came here on business probably in 1990 or 1991. The first gun shot I ever heard in my life was on the expressway in Dallas in the morning on my way to work. It freaked me out.

I was born and raised in the Chicago area. I never liked or have ever owned a gun. I hate them. But, I do believe in the constitutional right to own one.

George Zimmerman is no danger to me or you. He is no more dangerous to you, or me other than an unnamed person with a gun. Seriously... That is a little bit crazy. He is not coming after anyone. :SMH:

The article is a little disturbing. He thought the officer should recognize him and didn't really say where he was going. If he was speeding he's lucky to just get a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea