SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmony 2

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good morning everyone! Please continue discussion here while you enjoy the food and music...

nh-crillon-breakfast-buffet-big.jpg
link

Since many videos are shared here, I just wanted to share my favorite which highlights many of the cases here on websleuths...

[video=youtube;vTq3pjZ9Zt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTq3pjZ9Zt0[/video]

When does the retrial/sentencing phase for Arias commence?

Check out one of the cases in the video in the interim... your input may be what helps solve the case...
sidebar #16
:seeya:

Hi all, does anyone know if Juan's chrisman trial is streaming live and where I would find it. Thanks

:seeya: Morning Y'all !

Checking in for any updates ...

:please: I hope the Penalty Phase goes forward soon !

:please::please::please: for Travis and his Family !

Just saw this:

ABC15 Arizona ‏@abc15 17m JUST IN: Man in #Arias case threats pleads not guilty. David Lee Simpson will be in court Sept. 17

Just saw this:

ABC15 Arizona ‏@abc15 17m JUST IN: Man in #Arias case threats pleads not guilty. David Lee Simpson will be in court Sept. 17

Oh boy :facepalm:

Does this mean NG and JVM will be back in Arizona to testify? Must be killing their network that those 2 can't "discuss" this on their shows :floorlaugh:
Guess they have a different standard for "bombshell" coverage when it's one of their own. Who's camped out in front of NG's and JVM's residences? Where's the back story? What about the dissection of the "crime scene"? What, no retired LE or attorneys weighing in? How has this affected the "twins"? Who's running down the street after JVM to get a comment?!?!?!?! Will this cause JVM to compromise her sobriety? When do we get to see the "smoking gun"? When will Dr. Drew analyze the victims and where is his body language expert?!?!?!?! And what about "After Dark"? No re-enactments?!?!?!?!
:floorlaugh:

Seriously, I'd like to see HLN treat NG and JVM EXACTLY like they treat other "victims". Maybe they can find a JVM "sex tape" and play it at the beginning of each segment. And bring on their old pals from grade school.

Beth Karas did herself a favor by getting out of that tabloid circus. She has more integrity in her little finger than the bulk of their correspondents combined.

JMO

Good afternoon everyone!!! Looks like Harmony has good food for us!!

image.jpg

I brought some crawfish pistolettes

(Roll stuffed with cheese and crawfish then deep fried)

I don't want to be a negative Nelly but don't expect the trial to start until January of 2014. We'll be lucky to have a verdict (or one of those non-verdict verdicts) by March.

If we find it so tough I can't imagine how Travis' family is coping. Lots of prayers for each and every one of them...

I don't want to be a negative Nelly but don't expect the trial to start until January of 2014. We'll be lucky to have a verdict (or one of those non-verdict verdicts) by March.

If we find it so tough I can't imagine how Travis' family is coping. Lots of prayers for each and every one of them...
to ha
I agree with you Rose, I don't expect anything to happen anytime soon.

Kensie said:
Has anyone ever had a torn rotator cuff? My arm has been hurting for 5 months and the pain is intensifying. It hurts to lift my arm.

Raising hand here - yes, I've had a torn rotator cuff and had the operation! It feels GREAT!! My Huz helped in rehabilitation for my arm - I couldn't raise my left arm up to do a "touchdown" signal - so he pulled and pulled my arm up until I could raise both arms way up there!! LOL! I would suggest if you have insurance - get the operation - I had no problems after surgery and mightly glad I had it done!!

YESorNO said:
Did you check Family Search for Russian info? They are LDS who specialize in genealogy and it's free. I found my father's and his brother's army registration there and ordered the paperwork. The website was in Italian, but I used the translation thingy on the computer. Family Search is really a wealth of info when you need to go back to the old country for research.

Just wanted to say - I found a lady in Latvia who did genealogy and I found relatives on my father's side that go back to 1775 - and my mother's side to 1794!! Considering I didn't even know I had SO many relatives; also have been in touch with my 3rd cousin in Latvia!! Also, my sister and brother just recently visited with our new found relatives and found out that one of them is the driver for the bobsled team!!! The team will be in the Olympics in Sochi this year! I always try and watch those and now I can root for my cousin!!! LOL!

It seems Kirk Nurmi may be unenthusiastic about arguing his June motion to vacate the Cruelty Aggravator. He declined to argue it mid-July, when given the opportunity. Do you think he is banking a goodish investment upon an arrangement, a resolution, with prosecutors? Maybe he hopes to come to that before he has to do all the wearying work of preparation to argue. But postponing argument until August 26 shoves everything into fall because he has to obtain a ruling and other dates the judge would like to set are contingent. Meantime, he may judge the filed motion to be a threat prosecutors have to consider. Whatever his reason, he consistently chooses to stall the action and I am very sure he knows the steam behind prosecuting the case is escaping, day by week by month.

Just saw on Twitter the judge will allow cameras for Richard Chrisman trial.

The "bad cop" accused of second degree murder and animal cruelty is being prosecuted by Juan Martinez

I hope that your are wrong.

It does seem that JSS is more accommodating to the defense than the previous judge, based on rulings back in 2010. I kept reading DENIED to defense motions.

I'm not a lawyer, so it is only my opinion as the average person that at this phase of the proceedings the legal system has placed the rights of the defendant above those of the victims. Now that the defendant has been found guilty, the rights of the victims should take precedence.

Moly holy, it sure is quiet here tonight!

Oh boy :facepalm:

Does this mean NG and JVM will be back in Arizona to testify? Must be killing their network that those 2 can't "discuss" this on their shows :floorlaugh:
Guess they have a different standard for "bombshell" coverage when it's one of their own. Who's camped out in front of NG's and JVM's residences? Where's the back story? What about the dissection of the "crime scene"? What, no retired LE or attorneys weighing in? How has this affected the "twins"? Who's running down the street after JVM to get a comment?!?!?!?! Will this cause JVM to compromise her sobriety? When do we get to see the "smoking gun"? When will Dr. Drew analyze the victims and where is his body language expert?!?!?!?! And what about "After Dark"? No re-enactments?!?!?!?!

Seriously, I'd like to see HLN treat NG and JVM EXACTLY like they treat other "victims". Maybe they can find a JVM "sex tape" and play it at the beginning of each segment. And bring on their old pals from grade school.

Beth Karas did herself a favor by getting out of that tabloid circus. She has more integrity in her little finger than the bulk of their correspondents combined.

JMO

You are hilarious, Bernina! GREAT POST! Reminds me of the openings of the sitcom SOAP :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I hope that your are wrong.

It does seem that JSS is more accommodating to the defense than the previous judge, based on rulings back in 2010. I kept reading DENIED to defense motions.

I'm not a lawyer, so it is only my opinion as the average person that at this phase of the proceedings the legal system has placed the rights of the defendant above those of the victims. Now that the defendant has been found guilty, the rights of the victims should take precedence.

I think that it will start in Sept and maybe take a few weeks but I think by 2014 we will have an answer. I don't think it will be death though. I certainly am not eager for someone to die, But I know that it means if she is on death row she will be more restricted.
I just feel so bad for the Alexander family. I still say that JSS has been protecting the case and the record well. She has given no room for appeal.

Hello! Eyelids are heavy already, it's only 9pm here. So glad tomorrow is Friday. My plan for Saturday is to sleep until noon (I may or may not be exaggerating) and then....nap and be lazy the rest of the day :) I'm SO looking forward to it.

Hello! Eyelids are heavy already, it's only 9pm here. So glad tomorrow is Friday. My plan for Saturday is to sleep until noon (I may or may not be exaggerating) and then....nap and be lazy the rest of the day :) I'm SO looking forward to it.

M, I have the same plans for Saturday. I cannot believe I got up at 4:30 everyday for 20 plus years. Sleeping late is a luxury. It is suppose to rain. Waiting for a nice lazy dazy day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288