1094 users online (194 members and 900 guests)  

Websleuths News

Alberta, Canada

Blog "Life of a stranger who stole my phone" goes viral

LOL I remember when Sidekicks came out. Someone in NY bought one. And it got stolen.

NYPD wouldn't investigate. Thought it was too minor. That started it. They started talking about somewhere online. They finally made a website and the server was always crashing because there were so many people going to it.

They posted the pics taken. They posted the numbers to and from the phone. They posted the texts. They posted the GPS address where the phone spent the most time. LOL it got even funnier once the thief found out the info was going out online.

Found it
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

This is fantastic. I definitely have to bookmark this one to look over later.
    Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all.
    Emily Dickinson

This is absolutely hysterical!

New York, NY
    I might have found it funny if she was just mocking his stupidity as a thief and not his culture. Not really comfortable with that or her seemingly homophobic views.