MidwestMama

Reaction score
Adrian Denise Thorton
Black female
5' 10"
185 lbs.

Adrian has been missing since June 1.
She was last seen in Fort Worth.

Police say some circumstances surrounding her disappearance are suspicious.

It is unknown what she was wearing when she disappeared. It is believed
she was driving a white 1997 Lincoln Town Car with a Texas license plate DVD-3D3.

Police say information suggests she may have been in Falls County and maybe Marlin.

They’re asking anyone with information about Thornton's whereabouts is asked to call Fort Worth police at (817) 335-4222.

according to public property records she owns the nice home on Oakmont since 2000

her mother passed in 2011, buried in Bexar County (public- find a grave)

fwiw there are some RSO's on Boca Raton Blvd, in apartments, just a couple of streets south of her home

I couldn't find any crime activity in the last 6 months fairly close to her neighborhood on Tarrant County crime map

What in the world happened to this lady???

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/20844

I hope it was okay to snip this from there^
"MSP was last seen in her vehicle on 05/28/2013 when she dropped off a person who works for her at his apt. MSP live a few blocks from where she dropped him off. MSP has not been seen since. MSP has no family in Texas."

oh that is worrisome

hmm her car has disabled vet tag, I wonder if she herself served in the military?
I don't believe she was married, Thornton seems to be her maiden name...but hmm, intellius list Adrian D. Jackson, and several 'Jacksons' as related to
hmm

uh oh tripped across a 'related to' with a mugshot

Well that is all I can dig up for now, poor lady..I sure hope LE checked whoever she (presumedly) dropped off very carefully

Where does Texas fit in? I thought the phone was pinging in Utah?

Well she lives in Texas...Did I miss seeing Utah mentioned?
Now Marlin is about 2 hours south of Ft Worth, in Falls county. ( SE of Waco)
Another article
http://www.wacotrib.com/news/police...cle_328c10e7-460a-521f-8444-5f25a615a704.html

snipped-"... may have been in the Falls County area, possibly Marlin, authorities said.

A flier about Thornton’s disappearance did not specify when it was thought that she may have been in Falls County."

I don't know, I looked for some connection to down there..one thing I did notice is there is a Marlin Country Club, and Ms. Thornton lives within a stones throw of the Woodhaven Country Club
(here is her home- 32.76606, -97.23405)

I wonder if LE tracked through credit/debit charges, or any road cameras, or cell pings...to have come up with the Marlin area.

I wonder what kind of work this person she dropped of does for her, and if they have any ties to that Marlin area. I would be curious to know IF that was the last person to see her, kwim.

There's so little out there on her :( Sounds like she's been through a lot already.

This is horrible where is she!!! Where is her family at?!

I wish we knew if anyone besides the person she dropped off can confirm that she was indeed driving the car and if she left by herself after giving him a ride.

thought of Ms. Thornton tonight too, no updates...did an inquiry.

Body Found In Trunk Of Missing Woman’s Abandoned Car

AdrianDeniseThornton.jpg

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/...bandoned-On-Central-Texas-Road-224913432.html

has LE said whether they have a POI? have they said whether her employee (the one she supposedly dropped off) has been cleared?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back