Man goes to jail for pooping in court.

75% of the floor was covered with poop? Wow, this guy had some bowel capacity!

And after he "cleaned up as best he could" he went on to his next appointment within the Federal building? Yikes!

Poor guy.

On behalf of all the people out there with IBS, Crohns, on medication, nervous stomach or whatever, I'd like to say that spending a week in jail for something extremely embarrassing and unintended is just beyond the pale. It's wrong. The US justice system needs a slap upside the head.

I have known certain males in this home to get dog poo on one part of one shoe and yet manage to spread smears and chunks the length and breadth of the house. While I might, at the time, want to throw them in the clink for a week, it's not really fair if it was unintentional, is it?

I'm one of the people with a bowel disorder who sometimes has to go STAT. I carry extra underwear in my purse and wear pads at all time (TMI yet? lol) I once had an "attack" in a hobby store and had to use the employee facilities as there were no public ones. There was no toilet paper, but the bathroom was decorated for Halloween. I ended up using the tissue paper parts of the decorations! I'd hate to be arrested for theft or vandalism because I had an attack of diarrhea!

I love the word poop. It makes me laugh every time. Poop.

I'm one of the people with a bowel disorder who sometimes has to go STAT. I carry extra underwear in my purse and wear pads at all time (TMI yet? lol) I once had an "attack" in a hobby store and had to use the employee facilities as there were no public ones. There was no toilet paper, but the bathroom was decorated for Halloween. I ended up using the tissue paper parts of the decorations! I'd hate to be arrested for theft or vandalism because I had an attack of diarrhea!

I think disposable briefs would be far more effective if you did have an accident.

Is this what we have come to? This apparently is someone with a medical condition. If he had a tube that came loose and he bled everywhere would this be amusing or punishable? If his colostomy bag ripped, Would it be something he had to go to court to defend?

When did we stop caring about people and their basic needs and forget to help one another out? When did it become punishable to have an accident?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back