1196 users online (237 members and 959 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

CA - El Monte, WhtFem UP11394, 21-45, Apr'13 - Ana Lopez

NamUs UP 11394 - https://identifyus.org/en/cases/11394

Coroner seeks help identifying woman's body found in South El Monte

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...,6507371.story

The Los Angeles County coroner is asking for the public's help in identifying a woman whose body was found in April in the San Gabriel riverbed in South El Monte.

The body was found just north of the Whittier Narrows Dam in South El Monte at 7:10 a.m. on April 2, the coroner said. She is not visibly identifiable because of the condition of her body.

The woman, between 21 and 40 years old, has brown hair and a tattoo of a rising sun with two mushrooms on her right calf above the ankle, according to the coroner.

A gray messenger bag containing two body sprays, and a grayhooded jacket were found near her body, the coroner said, and she was wearing blue jeans and grey tennis shoes. No identification papers were found near the body.
    Coroner's officials seek help identifying body found in San Gabriel River

http://www.sgvtribune.com/news/ci_23...body-found-san

The remains of the woman, listed at the Los Angeles County Department of Coroner as Jane Doe No. 27, were discovered by county workers about 8:40 a.m. April 2 in the riverbed about 150 yards north of the Whittier Narrows Dam, and 100 yards west of Pico Rivera Bicentennial Park
    Due to the condition of the body, which sheriff's investigators said may have been there for several months, an autopsy was unable to determine how the woman died
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 08-09-2013 at 12:55 AM.

The location of this woman's body is very close to the location in Montebello where skeletal remains were found aside the Rio Hondo bike-path.

CA CA - Montebello, Human Remains Aside Bike Trail, Jul'13

The two locations don't appear to be more than a few hundred yards apart.
    Last edited by KateB; 04-30-2015 at 09:44 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

I have no idea how she would get from Toronto to California, and the timeline probably too tight, but Mimsey Field went missing March 11. She has long brown hair and a mushroom tattoo on her right ankle:

http://local-news.jtn-network.com/81...imsey-field-25

I haven't checked yet to see whether she's still missing.

eta: side by side
    Last edited by carbuff; 08-02-2013 at 10:21 PM.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Bobbi Ann Campbell: http://publicsafety.utah.gov/bci/UTA....html#campbell

Bobbi was last seen leaving her home on January 7, 1995 to go to the store. She left her child at home and has had no contact with her family since. She has a 2-inch scar on her right shoulder and several tattoos. A tattoo of a rose on her left calf, mushroom and sunbeam on her right leg.

1995 is a very long timeline, but if she left home and became a drifter, she could have been anywhere for 15+ years. She's also blonde. At 5'1" she's shorter than the JD's estimated height.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    Bobbi Ann Campbell: http://publicsafety.utah.gov/bci/UTA....html#campbell

Bobbi was last seen leaving her home on January 7, 1995 to go to the store. She left her child at home and has had no contact with her family since. She has a 2-inch scar on her right shoulder and several tattoos. A tattoo of a rose on her left calf, mushroom and sunbeam on her right leg.

1995 is a very long timeline, but if she left home and became a drifter, she could have been anywhere for 15+ years. She's also blonde. At 5'1" she's shorter than the JD's estimated height.
    I submitted this to LE a few weeks ago with a response acknowledging receipt. I think posted this in Bobbi's thread. Hopefully if it is not her, a rule out will be posted to this profile.
    Eternally optimistic!

Hoping to find:
    John Spira (Avatar picture of John)
    Bendetta "Beth" Bentley
    Tionda and Diamond Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by mandiedq View Post
    I submitted this to LE a few weeks ago with a response acknowledging receipt. I think posted this in Bobbi's thread. Hopefully if it is not her, a rule out will be posted to this profile.
    Unfortunatley I'll be surprised if it's either of the women who showed up when I searched for "mushroom tattoo." For one thing, neither of them's Hispanic. The Canadian woman's probably too big.

Mimsey Field has been located.

The NAMUS weight isn't a good estimate. The remains were partially skeletonized, and she was wearing size 16 petite jeans, so I would think it is a larger woman but not too tall.

Quote Originally Posted by Cluelesswaif View Post
    Mimsey Field has been located.

The NAMUS weight isn't a good estimate. The remains were partially skeletonized, and she was wearing size 16 petite jeans, so I would think it is a larger woman but not too tall.
    Thanks. I thought she must have been found, because OPP is usually good about getting people into their own missing persons list, but I couldn't find anything definitive.

Good point about the 16P jeans, but if she was homeless and got the jeans from Goodwill, the might not have fit her well.

Found the same tattoo on a tattoo website, it's a tattoo website to get designs from so I'm not sure if you would have to have an account or just see it by browsing the web like I did. It looks VERY similar in the lining.
    http://www.tattoojohnny.com/search/mushroom?page=2

The tattoo artist name is attached to the picture when you click on it, I don't think I can post it here tho.

Great find. That is the exact same tattoo.

But it looks like a standard design that any tattoo artist anywhere would be able to use.

Tattoo Johnny is based in Fayetteville, GA.

The tattoo was designed by Shane Hart of Mission, Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by CarlK90245 View Post
    Great find. That is the exact same tattoo.

But it looks like a standard design that any tattoo artist anywhere would be able to use.

Tattoo Johnny is based in Fayetteville, GA.

The tattoo was designed by Shane Hart of Mission, Kansas
    I'm wondering if someone had to pay to get the design then wouldn't there be a record. I understand that it's a standard tattoo but those lines match up great. There is only 6 likes on the tattoo, so not overly popular but could it be possible she downloaded it and had a friend attempt it or an artist?

Then again it could be nothing.

I just sent an e-mail to Shane Hart to see if he would have any record of the tattoo artists who have purchased that design for use on their tattoo customers.

BTW, the name for that design is "Sunny Shrooms"

http://tattoofinder.com/tattoos/TFST...-by-shane-hart

Quote Originally Posted by CarlK90245 View Post
    I just sent an e-mail to Shane Hart to see if he would have any record of the tattoo artists who have purchased that design for use on their tattoo customers.

BTW, the name for that design is "Sunny Shrooms"

http://tattoofinder.com/tattoos/TFST...-by-shane-hart
    Awesome

Tiffanie Dixon

Height and weight are off but namus has the UID listed as 40pounds? and at 4.5 feet? It says estimated but that is rather tiny!

Tiffanie has a Tattoo Unknown description on right ankle and right leg (UID had mushroom/sun tattoo on lower right leg)

Both UID and Tiffany part hair to the one side

Both UID and Tiffany had what looks like bags around eyes

Both UID and Tiffany have same length hair and color.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast