794 users online (107 members and 687 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

AL - Jeffrey Holloman, 25, Wilmer, Aug 2011

I was just going to go look and see if he had a thread! Thanks RollTideMom!
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

RTM ~ Thank you for starting this thread for Jeffery!
    Chatty

From RollTideMom's link: http://blog.gulflive.com/mississippi...nd_mobile.html

"Jeffrey Holloman, according to his mother, has numerous health issues, including heart problems, back and leg muscle damage and lengthy blackouts brought on by seizure-type symptoms."

That's scary stuff. I fear the worst for this guy.
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

Quote Originally Posted by ChattyWoman View Post
    RTM ~ Thank you for starting this thread for Jeffery!

No problem. I can't believe he didn't have one already. Breaks my heart!

From this link:
    Jackson County Sheriff's Capt. Mick Sears said Holloman was at his girlfriend's house on Lucas Road in Wilmer, Ala. on Aug. 5 and the couple began to argue.
    Holloman left the home on foot at about 3 a.m. and was discovered by George County Sheriff's deputies a short time later walking on U.S. 98 near the Alabama/Mississippi state line, Sears said.
    George County deputies, at Holloman's request, took him back to the Alabama state line and he told officers he would return to his girlfriend's house.
    "And no one has seen him since," Sears said.
    Chatty

Has anyone been able to find a Lucas Rd in Wilmer? Lucas Rd is in Lucedale, MS near the AL line but it doesn't run towards the state line, but parallel to it. Is that an inaccuracy in the article or is there a Lucas Rd in Wilmer...
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

Also what service station was the clerk at that saw him? I don't know of a service station really close to the state line and none that would be close enough to 98 for someone to see him from.

Does anyone know the girlfriends name that lives on Lucas Rd (according to article) ?
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

Quote Originally Posted by Angelonline View Post
    Has anyone been able to find a Lucas Rd in Wilmer? Lucas Rd is in Lucedale, MS near the AL line but it doesn't run towards the state line, but parallel to it. Is that an inaccuracy in the article or is there a Lucas Rd in Wilmer...
    Also what service station was the clerk at that saw him? I don't know of a service station really close to the state line and none that would be close enough to 98 for someone to see him from.

Does anyone know the girlfriends name that lives on Lucas Rd (according to article) ?
    I couldn't find a Lucas Road in Wilmer either. In the interview on Blog Talk Radio, Cathy mentioned Agricola Latonia Road, The Escatawpa Hollow Campground, Hwy 63, and Burton, MS. Attached is a map of the area that might help.

The only service station I'm aware of near the state line on 98/Moffatt would be Snuffy Smiths.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by ChattyWoman View Post
    I couldn't find a Lucas Road in Wilmer either. In the interview on Blog Talk Radio, Cathy mentioned Agricola Latonia Road, The Escatawpa Hollow Campground, Hwy 63, and Burton, MS. Attached is a map of the area that might help.

The only service station I'm aware of near the state line on 98/Moffatt would be Snuffy Smiths.
    Agricola Latonia Rd is also in Mississippi. It is near Lucas Rd.

What was said about Escawtawpa Hollow? That campground is just across the state line in Alabama going towards Wilmer. It sits off of 98 right where it changes from 4 lane to 2 lane. The owners of Esc Hollow have a home facing 98 which sits low to the road. The actual campground you cant see from 98 and the registration area can't be seen well from 98. I was actually supposed to be in route to Escatawpa Hollow this morning for a canoe day trip, but part of our group couldn't make it, so we are going to reschedule.

Also could Burton have been Barton? There is a community south of Lucedale on the Jackson County line called Barton, MS, nowhere near the Alabama line though. I have never heard of an area/town named Burton, MS..

Snuffy Smiths was the only thing I could think of as well. It is primarily a beer store. Lucedale / George Co, MS is a dry county, no beer sold and it is against the law to possess it in the county. However many MS people cross the state line to buy beer at Snuffy Smiths, they keep the store in business in my opinion. It is in Wilmer on a two lane portion of 98, however I can't see the clerk noticing someone walking on 98 well enough to identify them later. There are often people walking on 98 in this area.

Agricola Latonia Rd is also in Mississippi. It is near Lucas Rd.

What was said about Escawtawpa Hollow? That campground is just across the state line in Alabama going towards Wilmer. It sits off of 98 right where it changes from 4 lane to 2 lane. The owners of Esc Hollow have a home facing 98 which sits low to the road. The actual campground you cant see from 98 and the registration area can't be seen well from 98. I was actually supposed to be in route to Escatawpa Hollow this morning for a canoe day trip, but part of our group couldn't make it, so we are going to reschedule.

Also could Burton have been Barton? There is a community south of Lucedale on the Jackson County line called Barton, MS, nowhere near the Alabama line though. I have never heard of an area/town named Burton, MS..

Snuffy Smiths was the only thing I could think of as well. It is primarily a beer store. Lucedale / George Co, MS is a dry county, no beer sold and it is against the law to possess it in the county. However many MS people cross the state line to buy beer at Snuffy Smiths, they keep the store in business in my opinion. It is in Wilmer on a two lane portion of 98, however I can't see the clerk noticing someone walking on 98 well enough to identify them later. There are often people walking on 98 in this area.
    BBM - Yes, she very well could have said Barton and not Burton. I need to go back and listen to the interview again before I comment on exactly what was said about Escatawpa Hollow.
    Chatty

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast