CA Car Drives On Venice Boardwalk-Kills 1 Injures 11

This is so incredibly sad....the woman who died was on her freakin honeymoon....and all those people hurt...just out for an enjoyable day in the sun with family or friends. I feel terribly for them. He gunned it and steered into innocent people. WTF

The cross-street is where I lived when I first moved to L.A.

It could have been much worse (which is no consolation to the heartbroken groom)...

The cross-street is where I lived when I first moved to L.A.

It could have been much worse (which is no consolation to the heartbroken groom)...

Then we really were neighbors. I lived on Brooks and the alley of the boardwalk for several years. My best best friend lived right there on Dudley and the boardwalk for 20 yrs. I skated there and walked my kids in strollers and then rode bikes with them for decades, right in that exact spot. Thus is so very sad. :cry:

Then we really were neighbors. I lived on Brooks and the alley of the boardwalk for several years. My best best friend lived right there on Dudley and the boardwalk for 20 yrs. I skated there and walked my kids in strollers and then rode bikes with them for decades, right in that exact spot. Thus is so very sad. :cry:

Apparently we were. We only lived on Dudley from 1985-86, then bought a house right behind the canals. It was just too hectic and noisy in that block by the beach and, of course, there was no parking for guests.

But I rollerbladed my way through most of the 1990s, so no doubt our paths crossed. You were probably the biker yelling at me for blading in the bike path! LOL.

This is indeed very sad. I wondered what stopped him from turning and driving up the boardwalk? The body count could have been much, much higher!

Oh that poor husband. I just can't imagine the pain he must be in right now. My daughter just got married in June and all I can think about is the smile on her face all night. I'm sure her husband is still seeing his wife's beautiful smile, and now having to prepare to bury her. I heard that the guy that ran down the crowd wanted to know how many he hurt and wished he got more. I hope he gets the maximum sentence and the court shows no mercy. I saw a baby stroller in the aftermath. No mercy for this guy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back