Status
Not open for further replies.

CatFancier

Former Member
Reaction score
22481101_BG7.jpg

22481101_BG3.jpg

http://www.kltv.com/story/22481101/child-missing-in-east-toledo
Sunday afternoon, her dad Terry came to the home of his estranged wife Angela in East Toledo to pick up Elaina for a routine visit.
He says the couple is now in the middle of a bitter divorce battle and Angela wants custody of the girl.
"Her mother refused to give her to me. She went in the house. Was in there 15-20 minutes, came out saying that the baby was missing," said Mr. Steinfurth.
Angela Steinfurth told Toledo News Now she believes Elaina was kidnapped.
"Her boyfriend disappeared out the back door during this time. I don't know if he took her or where she's at right now," said Mr. Steinfurth.
The boyfriend refused to talk to Toledo News Now.

Elaina's NCMEC listing
http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

NCMC1217120c1.jpg

Thread #1
Thread #2

Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Media and Map Links

You can link to Facebook as long as it has to do with Elaina missing. You can not discuss what is posted on any facebook page, it is all considered rumor here and not allowed.

No one has been named a person of interest or suspect. You may discuss what is known through main stream media, law enforcement and our verified insiders. Bashing, name calling, or name variations are not allowed, this includes the Mom and her boyfriend.

We are a victim friendly forum, no bashing. Elaina's Dad is considered a victim here. We are not going to blame him for what has happened to Elaina.

The Mom has been arrested for child endangerment. Mom's boyfriend has been arrested for obstruction of justice, they are discussable.

And remember - discussing PMs in the threads and/or donations/solicitations is against TOS. If you need to PM, just do it, don't discuss it.

Please continue here...

:sigh: ugh...thread #6. I thought we would have Elaina back long ago.

:sigh: ugh...thread #6. I thought we would have Elaina back long ago.

Me too! Never giving up hope!

It's a new day, and a new week, who knows what it can bring.

Come on home baby girl!

Bring ELAINA Home !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Thread 6 ?! I really thought baby Elaina would be found by now. I pray that baby Elaina will be found before there's a thread 7!

I just have never believed baby Elaina was or is in the river. If she was, I think she would have been found by now. AS and SK know where she is. Does anyone else know?

Praying for the Steinfurth family.

Praying baby Elaina is found today.

Praying for Justice for baby Elaina.

SK next court appearance is Aug. 8th, this coming Thursday. AS is the following Wednesday, Aug 14th.

Ugh my heart just fell into my stomach
The heartache I feel for baby Elaina is unreal. We are on the 6th thread! Never dis I imagine it would go on this long with no answers and no Elaina :sad: I promise to never give up looking for you Elaina. Its amazing how many loving caring folks on here have dedicated so much of their time for sweet innocent baby Elaina! Yet AS couldn't shed tears till the camera was on her. Even then only a few tears where shed, acting is not her specialty. Keep up the hard investigating skills I know if I where ES mom or dad I'd be at debt to all the work we normal caring people have expressed for this babygirl. How do you sleep at night AS? If this where my baby I'd be sending who ever was involved to prison,and any info I knew would be out in the open bcuz that is what honest parents with nothing to hide (like t.j. has done)do. Prayers for Elaina's family, I can't imagine the heartache y'all must be feeling and have been for over 2 months. What a devastating case with such a beautiful little girl. Xoxo

Hoping today's the day baby E finally comes home x

:cheer::please:Your cheer group is here for you, sweety. Come home, Elaina! :please::cheer:

A coward gets scared and quits. A hero gets scared, but still goes on. - Anonymous

JT and family are the hero's for Elaina!

Praying...

!!FIND ELAINA!!

Thinking about baby Elaina and hoping baby Elaina is found today. I really hope either AS or SK breaks soon. I also hope that one of those who were inside that house lets something slip or better yet, tells what they know!

To the Steinfurth family, you are a class act and have handled this horrifying situation with strength and dignity. I pray every day for all of you as well as for baby Elaina. I pray you get the answers you need soon.

Praying baby Elaina is found today.

Praying for Justice for baby Elaina.

They are going to find you little one.

Praying that it is today!

Public Documents LUCAS COUNTY COURT OF COMMON PLEAS
J. BERNIE QUILTER, CLERK
700 ADAMS STREET
TOLEDO, OHIO
TIME: 5:26:10 PM
DATE: 8/6/2013
CASE: G -4801 -CR -201302289-000
TITLE: S/O V STEVEN KING
JUDGE: RUTH ANN FRANKS
FILING DATE: 8/2/2013 CASE TYPE: CR CRIMINAL
MONETARY AMOUNT: DOCKET/PAGE:
ORIGINAL COURT: TAX TYPE:
PREVIOUS CASE NUMBER: STATE OF OHIO NUMBER:
Party Counsel Prosecutor
DEFENDANT 1:
KING STEVEN
704 FEDERAL ST
TOLEDO, OH 43605 BRAD A SMITH
COUNT PARTY DESCRIPTION ABBREV.
1 (D -1)KING STEVEN OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE-F3 F3
DATE SEQ EVENT

8/2/2013 2 Title : OPN:ORIG INDICT BOOKED
OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE
PARTY : D1 - KING STEVEN

8/2/2013 3 Title : BND:NO BOND SET (CLERKS)

8/5/2013 1 Title : WAR:WARR ISS BY CLERK EFF 5/13

8/5/2013 2 Title : HRG:ARRAIGNMENT SET
August 8, 2013 at 8:30 a.m.

8/5/2013 6 Title : WAR:WARRANT SERVED ON DEFENDNT

8/6/2013 1 Title : PRO:pUBLICIZE CT PROCEED GRANT
EVENT: ARRAIGNMENT DATE: August 8, 2013
REQUEST TO PUBLICIZE COURT PROCEEDINGS IS GRANTED TO:
WTVG ABC 13

8/6/2013 5 Title : PRO:pUBLICIZE CT PROCEED GRANT
EVENT: ARRAIGNMENT DATE: AUGUST 8, 2013
REQUEST TO PUBLICIZE COURT PROCEEDINGS IS GRANTED TO:
TOLEDO BLADE PHOTOGRAPHER
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the entry concerning the warrant referring to? The original arrest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong