Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67
Results 991 to 1,002 of 1002
    Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    Have they pulled up the pool yet?
    Does anyone know?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

per media reports, yes the moved the pool
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 2Hope4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    Is that "Nan"? If not, who is Nan? I get the impression that Nan is Erica's biofather's mother? If Nan is related to anyone who is still alive, have they been questioned about Nan?

Is LE in the area handling this with kid gloves so as not to screw up the case by arresting CP & SP until they have a solid one?

This whole case makes my stomach churn!
    BBM

The only persons "Nan" is related to is Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Considering For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    Have they pulled up the pool yet?
    Does anyone know?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    I was thinking the same thing gngr~snap, but surely they don't leave the pool up year-round? The Dr. Phil appearance by the Parsons was pure public relations....they were cleaned-up, dressed-up, made-up, and probably coached, as well, for the sake of ratings. And I would have added to those ratings, as well, had I been able to watch.
    "I hope that someone gets my message in a bottle..." Sting

6. The Following User Says Thank You to laces For This Useful Post:

Now that there's a $15,000 reward we know where CP can make some easy money.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Considering View Post
    Copy of the search warrant for yesterday's search of the storage shed. Interesting list of items to be seized.

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/n..._8.21.2013.PDF

What caught my interest there. Under probable cause beginning in the second paragraph. CP has been using the same Nan story since the day she went missing. I think she's boxed herself in here with this story and now that Erica's been reported missing she feels like she can't go and change it now.

SP just irritates me no to end. Yes he's a quiet man. They are a breed of their own. It doesn't excuse anything. My daddy probably didn't say more than 20 words a day outside of work, but you know what I do remember him saying? I LOVE YOU. Almost all the men in his family are not in any way talkative. I've known a ton of men like that. If one of their own was missing though and especially if they were being pretty much accused, every single one would be talking. Loudly. None of it would be appropriate to be shown on network TV either.

Honestly from day one when I saw she was missing two years my heart sank like I'm sure a lot of yours did. I hate it when it feels like the best case scenario is the people responsible paying for their crime and not her being alive.
    I brought a child into this dark world because it needed the light that only a child can bring.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sin For This Useful Post:

I heard that Erica may have had fetal alcohol syndrome. Has this ever been confirmed? I was looking at her pictures just now and she has the main facial features of it (the low nasal bridge, no philtrum, thin upper lip, and the epicanthic folds).

At first I thought she may have been malnourished and that's what led to her low weight and shortness but, if she has FAS, the disorder could easily account for that.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Migmuu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Migmuu View Post
    I heard that Erica may have had fetal alcohol syndrome. Has this ever been confirmed? I was looking at her pictures just now and she has the main facial features of it (the low nasal bridge, no philtrum, thin upper lip, and the epicanthic folds).

At first I thought she may have been malnourished and that's what led to her low weight and shortness but, if she has FAS, the disorder could easily account for that.
    This was discussed early on and I think it's a definite possibility.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to scmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Softail View Post
    It just echoes to me, Caylee. With the exception of this child being reported "missing" two years later! WTF?

It reminds me of, The girl in the little blue dress. Its on OWN channel. Her brother went to LE about his sister, Michelle Kelly Pulsifer.
    The World Has Gone Mad.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trigger For This Useful Post:

Does anyone know if Casey has now been released from the hospital? Her tum-tum acts up when she gets stressed, evidently. Like yesterday, when her house and yard were searched.:nurse:
    "I hope that someone gets my message in a bottle..." Sting

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laces For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by trigger View Post
    It reminds me of, The girl in the little blue dress. Its on OWN channel. Her brother went to LE about his sister, Michelle Kelly Pulsifer.
    Was just coming to post this, but you beat me to it!
    Just my and

Don't let negative and toxic people rent space in your head. Raise the rent and kick them out-Robert Tew

20. The Following User Says Thank You to betterthaniusedtobe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by laces View Post
    Does anyone know if Casey has now been released from the hospital? Her tum-tum acts up when she gets stressed, evidently. Like yesterday, when her house and yard were searched.:nurse:
    She must have been released since she showed up for court today.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scmom For This Useful Post:

Last edited by bessie; 07-30-2014 at 05:17 PM. Reason: repaired link

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67