Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19-Nov-2011 - #1 - *ENDANGERED*

Erica's case was discussed on HLN this evening and it was stated that NG will be covering the case on her show tonight.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Considering For This Useful Post:

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children is expected to release an age progression photo of missing teen Erica Parsons, likely by the middle of the week.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52795744/#.UhKe29LVAW0

Also, NBC Charlotte has created a FB page for Erica

https://www.facebook.com/EricaParsonsUpdates

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Considering For This Useful Post:

Parsons1-2.jpg
    (Image 3 from link below)

Item 16 on image 3 = $

http://www.wsoctv.com/gallery/news/l...gCCxG/#3755913
    Last edited by Considering; 08-19-2013 at 07:38 PM.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Considering For This Useful Post:

floridamomma is offline "I've never let my school interfere with my education." - Mark Twain
    ugh, cant see on my phone, its too small. anything interesting?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to floridamomma For This Useful Post:

floridamomma is offline "I've never let my school interfere with my education." - Mark Twain
    o/t but i saw in another thread that tapatalk is now free... but it says i have to pay when i tried to get it... so... is it free or not? anyone know?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floridamomma For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Considering View Post
    Parsons1-2.jpg
    (Image 3 from link below)

Item 16 on image 3 = $

http://www.wsoctv.com/gallery/news/l...gCCxG/#3755913

What caught my eye is the item listed below that........"letters from Erica" I wonder where she was when she wrote them, or if she just wrote them while at home and what they say.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to trina133 For This Useful Post:

2 years? Are you kidding me? Thought it was okay to just let her leave to live with her bio grandmother? Continued to collect benefits of $600+/month govt during the two years, even though Erica would not have benefited from the payment? Are the adopted parents still walking among the free? Just when you think it couldn't get any worse!

Has LE brought in the cadaver dogs yet, on their property?

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:

Mark Klaas on Nancy Grace says the adoptive parents came up with some cockamamie story that no-one can believe.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to scmom For This Useful Post:

Defense lawyers on Nancy Grace say the state of NC is to blame.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by floridamomma View Post
    o/t but i saw in another thread that tapatalk is now free... but it says i have to pay when i tried to get it... so... is it free or not? anyone know?
    I paid .99 for tapatalk 4 for android last week. Not heard of it being free yet. Normally it's 4.99.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peliman For This Useful Post:

Just heard about dear Erica, and my gosh! Saw them doing a search at the adoptive gosh, what are they? not parents! anyway, LE was searching. Didn't catch all of Nancy Grace, thought I heard them say a boy (brother?) gave information about Erica. Did hear she was reported to be in the 1st grade and wearing size 3T clothing, and that she was seen at family outings with multiple bruising, and signs of abuse!

Apparently Erica is suppose to be a grandparent that media couldn't find, and 'sources' said the grandma had been dead for 5years!

All JMO because no link from NG yet. Such a sad, sad situation for dear Erica's short life.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 2Hope4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by scmom View Post
    Mark Klaas on Nancy Grace says the adoptive parents came up with some cockamamie story that no-one can believe.
    "Cocamamie" is the best description of the "Nan" story that I've heard so far.

(Marking my spot) Going to go back to first of this thread and read...

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 2Hope4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 2Hope4 View Post
    Just heard about dear Erica, and my gosh! Saw them doing a search at the adoptive gosh, what are they? not parents! anyway, LE was searching. Didn't catch all of Nancy Grace, thought I heard them say a boy (brother?) gave information about Erica. Did hear she was reported to be in the 1st grade and wearing size 3T clothing, and that she was seen at family outings with multiple bruising, and signs of abuse!

Apparently Erica is suppose to be a grandparent that media couldn't find, and 'sources' said the grandma had been dead for 5years!

All JMO because no link from NG yet. Such a sad, sad situation for dear Erica's short life.
    Yes, Erica's disappearance was reported by her older brother Jamie.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Considering For This Useful Post:

Well the brother (?) now is avoiding the press and I guess now refuses to talk. He was kicked out of the home and then retaliated by telling LE about Erica bein missing, said adoptive parents.
    I don't get much from NG's show anymore. She is doing the wait wait wait, and Mike Mike Mike when somebody tries to talk. I did want to hear about the search warrant, but she wouldn't let Mike Brooks talk about anything but what she wanted to. Oh well.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sophiebelle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sophiebelle View Post
    Well the brother (?) now is avoiding the press and I guess now refuses to talk. He was kicked out of the home and then retaliated by telling LE about Erica bein missing, said adoptive parents.
    I don't get much from NG's show anymore. She is doing the wait wait wait, and Mike Mike Mike when somebody tries to talk. I did want to hear about the search warrant, but she wouldn't let Mike Brooks talk about anything but what she wanted to. Oh well.
    To my knowledge, Jamie is not avoiding the press now. He never went to the press. Casey said Jamie is retaliating by telling LE about Erica's disappearance but the last time I heard Casey speak, she was still claiming that the Erica wasn't missing because she was with "Nan" so I don't have much faith in what Casey claims. I really don't care why Jamie reported Erica missing. I'm just glad someone finally did.

Here's the search warrant for the house: http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/n...ARRANT_1_2.PDF

Here's the search warrant for the bank records: http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/n...8/15/DOC_1.PDF

31. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Considering For This Useful Post:

Dr. Phil spoke with Natalie Pasquarella with WSOC News in Charlotte about the Parsons.

Eyewitness News asked if he thought they were truthful.

"Natalie, it is so non-common-sensical to me that I have a hard time accepting that a rational person would offer this as an explanation," he said.
    More here...
    http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/loca...-parson/nZSzZ/

33. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Considering For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Peliman View Post
    I paid .99 for tapatalk 4 for android last week. Not heard of it being free yet. Normally it's 4.99.
    in the Alanah Gallagher thread, someone had posted that it was now free. $2.99 when i try to get it for my Droid...

35. The Following User Says Thank You to floridamomma For This Useful Post:

"I found the father to be completely unresponsive. All he wanted to say, is 'not my job, I leave it up completely to her. 'I found that to be a very unusual situation," said Dr. Phil.

I'm impressed that he got him to say that much.

I think dr Phil has an interesting way of implying something is a load of hogwash, doesn't he?

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sreshowtime For This Useful Post:

in the Alanah Gallagher thread, someone had posted that it was now free. $2.99 when i try to get it for my Droid...
    Tapatalk 4 is .99 for an android tablet, donno if that works for droid.

Adding a comment about this case. I didn't realize when I moved here how big and significant Biltmore House was to this area.
    The main house on the estate, is a Châteauesque-styled mansion built by George Washington Vanderbilt II between 1889 and 1895 and is the largest privately owned house in the United States, at 178,926 square feet (16,622.8 m2)[2] and featuring 250 rooms.
    The people of this area know of it and it's history which includes being a winery and gardens with a history of taylors, architects, house staff, stables, groundskeepers etc,

It's not too hard to spin a story involving Biltmore in this area and I think that's what happened here, mixing a little of the believable with the unbelievable.

All JMO of course but wouldn't Erica require a birth certificate for ID at some point. I've not seen any mention of doctors, dentist, medical history, nada.

Not to mention the grandma died 5 years ago.

In other words the story is too vague to be believed, no detail to this girls life, no friends who know her, nothing.

JMO

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Peliman For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Considering View Post
    "I found the father to be completely unresponsive. All he wanted to say, is 'not my job, I leave it up completely to her. 'I found that to be a very unusual situation," said Dr. Phil.

I'm impressed that he got him to say that much.
    Me too !!

Makes you wonder, just exactly what is Sandy Parsons "job" when it comes to the family, household, children?

Do we even know what he does for outside employment?
    I respectfully ask not to be called "candy" or "rose" as my screen name is ACandyRose (aka ACR)
    Remember, when telling a secret, that your best friend may have a best friend who is not your best friend.

Erica Lynn Parsons Missing Timeline (Salisbury, NC)
    http://www.acandyrose.com/erica_parsons_timeline.htm

Drew Peterson Trial 07/31/12 (Will he get a 2nd Trial?)
    http://www.acandyrose.com/drew_peterson_names.htm
    Casey Anthony's 31 Days Timeline Archive
    http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days.htm
    JonBenet Ramsey Case History Archive
    http://www.acandyrose.com/s-Flight755-15thStreet.htm

42. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ACandyRose For This Useful Post:

I have an iPhone. There are currently two Tapatalk apps. One is free, the other is Tapatalk Pro & I think I recall it was $3.99. I have the free version which is what I'm posting on for this post. Perhaps the poster who stated that also had an iPhone.

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to finishstrong For This Useful Post:

Several family members are posting here...

How Erica could disappear and no one notice

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...#storylink=cpy
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

46. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliste View Post
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
    My exact thoughts! I know I've followed some strange cases....but wow! Just when I think nothing can shock me anymore.

48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 2Hope4 For This Useful Post:

Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast