Page 37 of 67 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
    ^ they already have said they were-With NamUs wasn't it? I recall something said in an article that parents have to sign the paper for it, and it hadn't been done yet? Since they were out in Hollywood and then the hospital? Maybe they have now.?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sreshowtime For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sreshowtime View Post
    ^ they already have said they were-With NamUs wasn't it? I recall something said in an article that parents have to sign the paper for it, and it hadn't been done yet? Since they were out in Hollywood and then the hospital? Maybe they have now.?
    I thought they were talking about the bio parents had to submit pictures and sign some paperwork, but I could be mistaken on that part.
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dewey2Me1MoThyme For This Useful Post:

Ahh -- so this is why they were receiving state aid for Erica, even though she was legally adopted by them years before ...? Somehow I had missed that. bbm:

After eight months Erica was taken back by Casey and Sandy Parsons only because they were afraid of losing the state check they received each month for Erica, the warrants say. Those payments – which would be at least $634 a month for a child Erica’s age – are reserved for adoptive parents of special needs children.
    http://www.charlotteobserver.com./20...nd-no-one.html

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Backwoods For This Useful Post:

floridamomma is offline "I've never let my school interfere with my education." - Mark Twain
    well unless they come out and say exactly who they all are I dunno exactly who the other 3 sibs are...but LPF mentions on her FB that she and her sisters were taken in by SP & LMP and then WSPII made reference to the situation also

i dunno...the being from Florida reference might not be accurate, considering CarolP is from Cairo egypt
    I could be wrong :shrug:
    It is just odd they all seem to know each other and poor Erica seems to have gotten lost in it all
    Egypt? There is a Cairo, GA...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to floridamomma For This Useful Post:

I am just sick and saddened that this is yet another NC case, where Child Protective have been involved! I have never seen more incompetence in my life!
    We have 2 adopted grandchildren and one that will always be a foster child due to injuries received from Bio father shaking him as a baby! These children have been in our family for the last 11 years, yet the case workers for the disabled one will walk in the house and try to interview our 13 year old bio grandson! We have to remind them, it is the disabled 14 year old, with a mind of a 3 year old (he is crippled)! After 11 years they could not pick him out of a line up, to save their souls! It is very scary, if you wanted to abuse a child with them involved......just show them any health child, they will never know the difference!
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
    John Stuart Mill
    English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to alwayslooking For This Useful Post:

fwiw...

Caption: This Christmas picture was taken of Erica Parsons in 2010 by her adoptive parents, Casey and Sandy Parsons...

Found here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...#storylink=cpy

Erica's DOB is Feb 28 1998 so she was about 2 months shy of 13 in this photo ... ??? !!!

I have to wonder if this is the last Christmas pic anyone has of poor Erica!!!

Also just another observation...as per the SW the well was constructed Feb 21 2011 so a week before Erica would have turned 13....

WHERE IS ERICA???

KINDLY NOTE: Unless you are quoting within Websleuths Forums, you do not have my permission to copy any post made by me.
    Further, my posts are merely my humble opinion unless otherwise supported by a linked source for back-up.
    Thank you.

"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - Henri Poincare

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tarabull For This Useful Post:

Yep, and go to the one named Drew who posted in the comments section, and go to his FB page where he left a message for Erica's BIO MOM and her other daughter.

Nothing like a good family feud to get the juices flowing.
    I respectfully ask not to be called "candy" or "rose" as my screen name is ACandyRose (aka ACR)
    Remember, when telling a secret, that your best friend may have a best friend who is not your best friend.

Erica Lynn Parsons Missing Timeline (Salisbury, NC)
    http://www.acandyrose.com/erica_parsons_timeline.htm

Drew Peterson Trial 07/31/12 (Will he get a 2nd Trial?)
    http://www.acandyrose.com/drew_peterson_names.htm
    Casey Anthony's 31 Days Timeline Archive
    http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days.htm
    JonBenet Ramsey Case History Archive
    http://www.acandyrose.com/s-Flight755-15thStreet.htm

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ACandyRose For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ACandyRose View Post
    Yep, and go to the one named Drew who posted in the comments section, and go to his FB page where he left a message for Erica's BIO MOM and her other daughter.

Nothing like a good family feud to get the juices flowing.
    I am watching this family openly fight, what I don't understand is why nobody reported all this abuse while it was happening? I do not believe this child is alive!
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
    John Stuart Mill
    English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to alwayslooking For This Useful Post:

Dr. Phil to air 2-part special on Erica Parsons case

http://m.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/...ns-case/nZSQK/

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tarabull For This Useful Post:

I hope the interview with Dr. Phil will prove helpful to LE. Poor Erica, it doesn't seem she ever had much of a life.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to scmom For This Useful Post:

Erica's case was discussed on HLN this evening and it was stated that NG will be covering the case on her show tonight.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Considering For This Useful Post:

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children is expected to release an age progression photo of missing teen Erica Parsons, likely by the middle of the week.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52795744/#.UhKe29LVAW0

Also, NBC Charlotte has created a FB page for Erica

https://www.facebook.com/EricaParsonsUpdates

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Considering For This Useful Post:

Parsons1-2.jpg
    (Image 3 from link below)

Item 16 on image 3 = $

http://www.wsoctv.com/gallery/news/l...gCCxG/#3755913
    Last edited by Considering; 08-19-2013 at 07:38 PM.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Considering For This Useful Post:

floridamomma is offline "I've never let my school interfere with my education." - Mark Twain
    ugh, cant see on my phone, its too small. anything interesting?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to floridamomma For This Useful Post:

o/t but i saw in another thread that tapatalk is now free... but it says i have to pay when i tried to get it... so... is it free or not? anyone know?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floridamomma For This Useful Post:

Page 37 of 67 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast