1133 users online (224 members and 909 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    OR where she's not

Quote Originally Posted by AnjL View Post
    I wondered the same. He has never uttered a single word. What's up with that?!
    Maybe someone is afraid he'll get the story they've agreed to wrong, so that someone is making sure to dominate the conversations so that the couple doesn't contradict each other.
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

I think if you have a child from the time they are an infant and they want to go live with birth family at 13, you are going to make sure you know these people. Phone numbers, addresses, visits to check things out??? If they are so strict that she is limited with electronics and they think she is boy crazy, they are not going to just let her go off with someone they do not know. I call BS.

I get red flags also when the mom talks about her in past tense and belittles her. Where is the concern? No one knows where your little girl is??? Have you tried to get Christmas presents or birthday presents to your daughter in the last two years??

Homeschooling---there are some great homeschooling families, as with anything else, there are some bad ones too. Some people do it because they are lazy, or they are hiding something or they want people to think they are supermom. I feel (and the is just MY opinion) that being an animal breeder, sometimes causes people to want to hoard animals and maybe she was hoarding kids also. She had several, adopted, went to Mexico to get her tubes untied and had a few more. To some people they are like puppies, cute when they are small but then get bored of them. Or maybe it was an attention thing, new babies get you attention.

But being a surrogate, lying about a miscarriage and then trying to sell the baby to other families---it is illegal and makes me wonder what else would she do. Then I take into consideration that she is still getting checks for Erica.....there is a lot here that doesn't add up.

The documents about her faking a miscarriage to attempt to sell a baby just made my heart sink. If she was willing to do that what isn't she willing to do? The fact that sweet Erica was 13 makes that even more terrifying. It's hard to even think about what they could of sold her into.
    I brought a child into this dark world because it needed the light that only a child can bring.

so when is that dr.phil thing?
    i hate tv, but might make an exception

I have nothing to add at this time other than: what the what?

"No one believes a word out of your mouth, why do you keep talking?" --Ryan Owens (ABC News)

well I dunno about how that stuff works, but the dr. phil show doesn't have them on it...I dunno what good it is supposed to do Erica, to have them be on a show for the future?? she needs found yesterday

In North Carolina, the parents of an adopted child between the ages of 13 and 18 get $634 a month while the child is in their care.

In the 20 months that Erica has been missing, the Parsonses received more than $12,000.
    http://triad.news14.com/content/news...rowan-co--teen

There's plenty I can think of to say, but I guess it's best that I .

Also, at the link above...

The Parsonses were expected to tape an appearance on the Dr. Phil show Monday. No word yet on if or when it will air.

The pot calls the kettle black...

The adopted parents of a missing Salisbury teenager say police are not looking hard enough for their daughter.
    http://www.wccbcharlotte.com/news/lo...219298581.html

These people have the gall to say police are not looking hard enough when they never looked for her in nearly 2 years?

so, to me, it sounds like Erica wound up being adopted because parental rights were terminated, through the foster care system. In one of the interviews that mother mentioned 3 other children,( I assume half siblings to Erica, since she had a different father?) and they went else where & they adopted Erica around 2 1/2 I think it was.

So that explains the stipend I believe. I don't know that private adoption qualify for that?

see- http://www.ncdhhs.gov/dss/adoption/

OMGosh! are they serious?? LE isn't looking hard enough???
    Really??? Excuse me! too little too late??
    ARGHHHHH

I still can't find Part 2 of this Interview.

So here's Part 1 transcribed:

http://www.salisburypost.com/article...130819982/1016

August 9, 2013 (PART 1)

Reporter: First of all, tell us about her, in the last few days we know her as a girl on a missing endangered poster, but tell us about her as a girl when she was here, what was she like?

Casey Parsons: She was normal, just like my other daughter. A happy go lucky little girl. Loved boys, even when she was in public school, her biggest problem was boys, she would go after them. She wanted another round of piercings in her ears, we already had one, we weren't going to let her go a second. She loves clothes. She wanted her hair long, she always loved her hair long and curly, and she waited til the day she was able to get a computer and things cause we let our kids wait til a certain age until they get electronic things, and she talked about that quite often, that she was going to get that.

Reporter: And she was adopted, how old was she when you got her?

Casey Parsons: We got her at 4 weeks old, she was placed with us, but she wasn't legally adopted until July 2000, she was 2-1/2 years old.

Reporter: And 2-1/2 years old?

Casey Parsons: Yeah

Reporter: And from what your attorney said and your neighbors have said, you taking in kids, is just what you do?

Casey Parsons: We do. Erica has 3 half siblings that also got at the same time. We had 7 kids, 3 of our biological kids and 4 that we got in at the time when we got her. And we had them 7 kids all the way up until August 1998 when the other 3 were placed with other adopted families that they did get adopted with, and we already had her for weeks, and she was already calling me mama and we couldn't let her go at that point so we, the social workers agreed to, we were the ones who learned her how to walk and talk and we were the only parents she knew at that point, and she called us mama and daddy.

Reporter: Now fast forward to roughly November 2011. What happened the last day she was here?

Casey Parsons: She didn't... her last day wasn't in November...

Reporter: Or roughly around that time.

Casey Parsons: The 3rd trip she want to Nans on, that was the final trip where she stayed with Nan and was December 17th of 2011 and that was suppose to be a 3 week trip for Christmas. She'd already went and visited in November and come back and it was like a Thanksgiving but it wasn't on Thanksgiving week because she was with us that week. She also went in another week in September and come back.

Reporter: So she went at Christmas time and previously she went in September and November?

Casey Parsons: Yes.

Reporter: Who's Nan?

Casey Parsons: Nan is her name, just like anybody gets called Grandma, Nanna, her's was Nan and that's what she called her but her real name was Irene Goodman.

Reporter: And her relationship with Erica is?

Casey Parsons: Her biological Grandmother on the father's side

Reporter: Have you met this woman before?

Casey Parsons: I've been talking to Nan since July 2011 and the first time I met her face to face was September 2011

Reporter: She came here?

Casey Parsons: No, we met at McDonalds in Mooresville

Reporter: How did you meet her?

Casey Parsons: When we met her in July 2011, it was her biological mother who gave her all the information to contact us, and she knew all our information, she knew our names, she knew Erica's birthday, all about Erica's biological daddy and names, and she knew Carolyn, the biological mother, she knew everything.

Reporter: At what point did you meet her biological mother?

Casey Parsons: We've known her, Erica was our niece, even before she was adopted.

Reporter: So the biological mother's name is?

Casey Parsons: Is Carolyn Parsons

Reporter: Where did she live, I know she's out of state?

Casey Parsons: Now she's out of state, they said Louisiana, and I talked to her and she told me Louisiana. She's lived everywhere around this way, Salisbury, and she even lived in Mooresville, and she lived in Kannapolis a lot, in Concord area.

Reporter: So the last time you saw her though, Nan didn't come to pick her up, how did she end up leaving with Nan?

Casey Parsons: All three times we met at the Mooresville McDonalds. All three times.

Reporter: Is there any particular reason you met at Mooresvill McDonalds?

Casey Parsons: She had a 4 hour drive, and that actually the spot that she said she knew and asked us if we were willing to meet there and we've always met there. It's just that's where we went.

ACR
    I respectfully ask not to be called "candy" or "rose" as my screen name is ACandyRose (aka ACR)
    Remember, when telling a secret, that your best friend may have a best friend who is not your best friend.

Erica Lynn Parsons Missing Timeline (Salisbury, NC)
    http://www.acandyrose.com/erica_parsons_timeline.htm

Drew Peterson Trial 07/31/12 (Will he get a 2nd Trial?)
    http://www.acandyrose.com/drew_peterson_names.htm
    Casey Anthony's 31 Days Timeline Archive
    http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days.htm
    JonBenet Ramsey Case History Archive
    http://www.acandyrose.com/s-Flight755-15thStreet.htm

all those family, extended family & friends with facebooks and not a soul has created a Erica Parsons missing one... smh

how about any family, etc, reading here? How about creating a Help Find Erica Parsons page??

Quote Originally Posted by ACandyRose View Post
    I still can't find Part 2 of this Interview.

So here's Part 1 transcribed:

http://www.salisburypost.com/article...130819982/1016

August 9, 2013 (PART 1)

Reporter: First of all, tell us about her, in the last few days we know her as a girl on a missing endangered poster, but tell us about her as a girl when she was here, what was she like?

Casey Parsons: She was normal, just like my other daughter. A happy go lucky little girl. Loved boys, even when she was in public school, her biggest problem was boys, she would go after them. She wanted another round of piercings in her ears, we already had one, we weren't going to let her go a second. She loves clothes. She wanted her hair long, she always loved her hair long and curly, and she waited til the day she was able to get a computer and things cause we let our kids wait til a certain age until they get electronic things, and she talked about that quite often, that she was going to get that.

Reporter: And she was adopted, how old was she when you got her?

Casey Parsons: We got her at 4 weeks old, she was placed with us, but she wasn't legally adopted until July 2000, she was 2-1/2 years old.

Reporter: And 2-1/2 years old?

Casey Parsons: Yeah

Reporter: And from what your attorney said and your neighbors have said, you taking in kids, is just what you do?

Casey Parsons: We do. Erica has 3 half siblings that also got at the same time. We had 7 kids, 3 of our biological kids and 4 that we got in at the time when we got her. And we had them 7 kids all the way up until August 1998 when the other 3 were placed with other adopted families that they did get adopted with, and we already had her for weeks, and she was already calling me mama and we couldn't let her go at that point so we, the social workers agreed to, we were the ones who learned her how to walk and talk and we were the only parents she knew at that point, and she called us mama and daddy.

Reporter: Now fast forward to roughly November 2011. What happened the last day she was here?

Casey Parsons: She didn't... her last day wasn't in November...

Reporter: Or roughly around that time.

Casey Parsons: The 3rd trip she want to Nans on, that was the final trip where she stayed with Nan and was December 17th of 2011 and that was suppose to be a 3 week trip for Christmas. She'd already went and visited in November and come back and it was like a Thanksgiving but it wasn't on Thanksgiving week because she was with us that week. She also went in another week in September and come back.

Reporter: So she went at Christmas time and previously she went in September and November?

Casey Parsons: Yes.

Reporter: Who's Nan?

Casey Parsons: Nan is her name, just like anybody gets called Grandma, Nanna, her's was Nan and that's what she called her but her real name was Irene Goodman.

Reporter: And her relationship with Erica is?

Casey Parsons: Her biological Grandmother on the father's side

Reporter: Have you met this woman before?

Casey Parsons: I've been talking to Nan since July 2011 and the first time I met her face to face was September 2011

Reporter: She came here?

Casey Parsons: No, we met at McDonalds in Mooresville

Reporter: How did you meet her?

Casey Parsons: When we met her in July 2011, it was her biological mother who gave her all the information to contact us, and she knew all our information, she knew our names, she knew Erica's birthday, all about Erica's biological daddy and names, and she knew Carolyn, the biological mother, she knew everything.

Reporter: At what point did you meet her biological mother?

Casey Parsons: We've known her, Erica was our niece, even before she was adopted.

Reporter: So the biological mother's name is?

Casey Parsons: Is Carolyn Parsons

Reporter: Where did she live, I know she's out of state?

Casey Parsons: Now she's out of state, they said Louisiana, and I talked to her and she told me Louisiana. She's lived everywhere around this way, Salisbury, and she even lived in Mooresville, and she lived in Kannapolis a lot, in Concord area.

Reporter: So the last time you saw her though, Nan didn't come to pick her up, how did she end up leaving with Nan?

Casey Parsons: All three times we met at the Mooresville McDonalds. All three times.

Reporter: Is there any particular reason you met at Mooresvill McDonalds?

Casey Parsons: She had a 4 hour drive, and that actually the spot that she said she knew and asked us if we were willing to meet there and we've always met there. It's just that's where we went.

ACR
    She's had 2 years to come up with this story, looks like she could have made it more believable.

that past tense is bothering me

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast