Thread: AR - Laura Jones, 27, Fordyce, 22 July 2013

AR - Laura Jones, 27, Fordyce, 22 July 2013

Laura Jones
    27 years old
    short blonde hair
    blue eyes
    80-90 lbs
    5'3"

Laura was last seen wearing blue jean capris, a white t-shirt and white crocs. She has been missing since July 22.

"I think somebody knows something and I wish they would come forward," Jones' sister, Wendy Owen said. "Because she's out there and I don't even know if she's had food or water."

It's possible she's in the Bearden area.

Her family says Jones is schizophrenic, has a drug history and may not have any idea where she's at or who's around her.

Police are asking that if you see her, call and keep her in your sight until they arrive.

http://arkansasmatters.com/fulltext?nxd_id=686202
    http://www.fox16.com/news/local/stor...hGpKwg7eg.cspx
    Possibly the most ridiculous question ever asked by an attorney in court: "So if somebody's not alive you can't get any information from them?" JW

"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." -Macbeth

"Arias selling domestic violence t-shirts is like Casey Anthony selling shirts for missing children". -Mark Eiglarsh

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MidwestMama For This Useful Post:

Possibly the most ridiculous question ever asked by an attorney in court: "So if somebody's not alive you can't get any information from them?" JW

"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." -Macbeth

"Arias selling domestic violence t-shirts is like Casey Anthony selling shirts for missing children". -Mark Eiglarsh

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MidwestMama For This Useful Post:

If the family or loved ones of Laura read this,
    it is very important to register Laura as missing with NAMUS.
    (National Missing and Unidentified Persons)
    the link is: https://www.findthemissing.org/en

The FB page is an excellent idea! In this electronic age the FB pages are a great way to spread the word and gather information in one place!
    I am praying you find Laura soon!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MidwestMama For This Useful Post:

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

Glad this got posted. I saw this last night on the TV. I will try to stay on top of this one since I'm close to that location.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ctkid For This Useful Post:

I talked to a local there, if they heard anything, they had not. She said that a lot of kids, would go to the truck stop and catch rides. The truck stop is right on the highway and has been there a long time. She warned the kids that they should not do such things. The kids say after a while they get to know all the truckers and get rides to Dallas etc. I am not saying this is what happened to her, but just pointing out what one local said.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ctkid For This Useful Post:

Officials Still Searching for Woman Reported Missing in July

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story...0E-MlPzy2uu2HA

10/29/2013 06:02 PM

Short article and video at link

Foul Play Considered in Case of Missing Mom

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story...vkKt1dxpY8ZHcQ

Josh Berry
    12/03/2013 05:45 PM
    12/03/2013 05:57 PM

FORDYCE, AR -- Wendy Owen is desperate for answers. Her sister, Laura Jones, 28, and mother of a 4-year-old girl has been missing since July.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ctkid View Post
    Glad this got posted. I saw this last night on the TV. I will try to stay on top of this one since I'm close to that location.
    Very local to me too. However, I didn't hear anything about this. I really need to get out more.
    My posts are to stay at WS, not to be moved to other forums for their members to judge. I know who is moving posts and this is fair warning. If I want my posts moved to other places, I will do it myself.

The above post is JMO, MOO, MHO, and all other disclaimers. Please leave it here at WS! TIA

Missing Fordyce Woman's Family Calls on Search Team

An Arkansas family is reaching beyond state lines for help in the search for a missing woman.

Laura Jones' relatives marked the one year anniversary of her disappearance with a balloon release Saturday. Loved ones say the event also renewed their vow to search despite few leads.

[snip]

The lead investigator at the Fordyce Police Department says they're running out of leads. Refusing to give up, the family is now bringing in a search team.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story...UkOXRwj_gaJfyg
    FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW
    STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE.

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD.

FOOTY/SOCCER FAN? Join us here.

I am waiting for a return call from the lead investigator. I was recently contacted by a family member of Laura's to see if I could get any additional information from law enforcement.