Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: CA-AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson, 16, & Ethan(8, deceased), Boulevard, 3 Aug 2013 - #1

<modsnip> I am so incredibly sad. I hope they find this creeper today!

Any thoughts of him going through to Mexico via TJ? It's not very far at all.

MOO

Mel
    Last edited by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed; 08-06-2013 at 02:57 PM. Reason: removed quoted post with facebook link

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

I wonder if either of them have their phones on them so they can be tracked.
    My guess is no but hopefully one of them would.
    Don't mind the misspellings.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Davia18 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed View Post
    Bumping. DO NOT link to anyone's social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) unless they are the suspect or the victim.
    Family is off limits.
    Friends found on suspect or victims pages are off limits.
    Anyone posting comments on news articles are off limits.

My apologies. I was unaware - I thought I had to state my source. Once again, I apologize.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LanieCoz For This Useful Post:

Bumping. DO NOT link to anyone's social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) unless they are the suspect or the victim.
    Family is off limits.
    Friends found on suspect or victims pages are off limits.
    Anyone posting comments on news articles are off limits.
    Sorry! I removed the link. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to italianchick55 For This Useful Post:

Teenagers are SO CRUEL to one another. :/
    Yeah I agree. I'm not getting a creeper vibe from any of the questions it just seems like normal teenage drama.
    I brought a child into this dark world because it needed the light that only a child can bring.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sin For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    Oh my dear Jesus...she does whippits, but she says not all the time and only if somebody has her back! Jeesh!

Whippits is the same thing as huffing...

Btw, she said this herself on her *******.
    This is the first time I've seen/heard about *******. What a horrible program! I guess mainly teens use it, right?

Mel

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

so when you do an instagram search for her user name (that she provided on another SM site), you get results and it shows her, but when you click on the profile, it says that it's unavailable.

http://web.stagram.com/search/_hannah_X0X0/
    "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style."
    ~ Maya Angelou

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamacita For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LanieCoz View Post
    My apologies. I was unaware - I thought I had to state my source. Once again, I apologize.
    You do have to state your source. Some sources are just off limits.

Here's a link to WS Rules. Not just for you, but for everyone to review.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8364858"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW
    STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE.

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD.

FOOTY/SOCCER FAN? Join us here.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by italianchick55 View Post
    Sorry! I removed the link. Thank you!

The Ask link for Hannah is fine. It belongs to a victim. A victim's (missing person's) social media is allowed.

If it belonged to her aunt, another teenaged friend, or a random person, that's when it would not be allowed.

Feel free to put it back.

If anyone has any questions on what is or isn't allowed, please PM me or another moderator.
    FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW
    STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE.

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD.

FOOTY/SOCCER FAN? Join us here.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Unless he has access to an underground tunnel, I can't see how he'd make it into either Mexico or Canada. He may have had time to run for his passport but I doubt she brought hers along for a visit.
    Where is Cherrie Mahan?
    Who is Snohomish County Jane Doe?
    Justice for Alanna Gallagher

"I cannot tell you how a child like that can get through the nine months, but she has done that. That concludes to us that she has a level of strength that I'm not sure any of us has."

Jane Young about ******* Hernandez

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CatFancier For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mamacita View Post
    so when you do an instagram search for her user name (that she provided on another SM site), you get results and it shows her, but when you click on the profile, it says that it's unavailable.

http://web.stagram.com/search/_hannah_X0X0/
    I know when you search for her under webstagram you'll only be able to see her profile pic, bio, how many posts, followers, and following. Her profile is protected so when you click on her name it's going to say unavailable. But on IG you can view her bio and profile pic but none of her photos unless you already follow her.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to italianchick55 For This Useful Post:

The Ask link for Hannah is fine. It belongs to a victim. A victim's (missing person's) social media is allowed.

If it belonged to her aunt, another teenaged friend, or a random person, that's when it would not be allowed.

Feel free to put it back.

If anyone has any questions on what is or isn't allowed, please PM me or another moderator.
    Oh! Okay thanks again. And will do - http://*******/hannahbanana722

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to italianchick55 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    This is the first time I've seen/heard about *******. What a horrible program! I guess mainly teens use it, right?

Mel
    Mostly teens do, but it came across my mind that he could've anonymously said something to her either threatening or just completely sickening. You never know who's behind the anonymous. I didn't see to many gross things said. Mostly just people being awfully rude...

Read this (quotes from her *******) "What do you miss? My family all getting along. 21 days ago"

Now would she be referring to her parents... Or since her mom and DiMaggio are so "close" would he be considered family? What if they weren't getting along at the time of all this and wanted revenge and had an obsession with Hannah... Just a thought.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to italianchick55 For This Useful Post:

Also, I'm wondering why he burned down both buildings - his house as well as his 3 car garage. I understand a body was in each building...but fire? Why choose fire as the method? I wonder if its bc of fingerprints and more DNA. The easiest way to get rid of DNA is by fire. I also wonder the type of weapons recovered at the scene.

& I'm really anguished over the fact I can't get the Josh Powell disaster out of my head now...freaks me out about the burning of the bodies...
    Do we know that they died IN the fire? What if they were deceased before and set fire to destroy evidence of murder on them (cause of death, DNA, etc) or in the home.

I keep reading her body was found in the burning home, but I doubt they know what they died from yet. I hope they can determine that.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blue22 For This Useful Post:

Amber Alert suspect has history of fleeing police
    Records from Texas reveal 1995 arrest

http://www.10news.com/news/investiga...fleeing-police
    Where is Cherrie Mahan?

"I cannot tell you how a child like that can get through the nine months, but she has done that. That concludes to us that she has a level of strength that I'm not sure any of us has."

Quote Originally Posted by blue22 View Post
    Do we know that they died IN the fire? What if they were deceased before and set fire to destroy evidence of murder on them (cause of death, DNA, etc) or in the home.

I keep reading her body was found in the burning home, but I doubt they know what they died from yet. I hope they can determine that.
    They seem to actively be calling mom's death a homicide, that would lead me to believe they have more direct evidence since a fire could be accidental.
    Where is Cherrie Mahan?

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CatFancier For This Useful Post:

A- I'm from San Diego
    B- ******* is highly popular among 11-18 year olds. Mostly junior high and high school. It would be highly unlikely for him to use it. 90% of people who go on ******* use the anonymous option especially when asking personal questions and or insults.
    C- the fact that she does any sort of drug or anything that is frowned upon doesn't matterin this case. The goal is finding her not pointing out her flaws.
    D- last but not least I found this interesting

<modsnip>

So this does appear that he had a problem with the mother of Hannah and Ethan and her mother stuck up for her, being a little witty with a comeback to the quote in the image.

I believe this to be proof that there was motive due to an issue with Hannah and Ethan's mother, he most likely was having a problem with her.
    Last edited by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed; 08-06-2013 at 03:39 PM. Reason: removed screencap - WS doesn't allow screencaps of social media. You can link to the page, tho. But welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by blue22 View Post

I'm confused? I never said they died in the fire. Personally, I believe both the mother, child and dog were killed before the fire and that the fire was set in hopes of incinerating them to ashes and/or burn evidence (DNA). Police say they found weapons at the home in the rubble but they didn't say what the weapons were.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CatFancier View Post
    They seem to actively be calling mom's death a homicide, that would lead me to believe they have more direct evidence since a fire could be accidental.
    Exactly what I was getting at. Thanks CatFancier.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Also, I'm wondering why he burned down both buildings - his house as well as his 3 car garage. I understand a body was in each building...but fire? Why choose fire as the method? I wonder if its bc of fingerprints and more DNA. The easiest way to get rid of DNA is by fire. I also wonder the type of weapons recovered at the scene.

& I'm really anguished over the fact I can't get the Josh Powell disaster out of my head now...freaks me out about the burning of the bodies...
    Can you even imagine their last moments realizing what a creep JD is?

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flutterflies For This Useful Post:

All I could think of is that they couldn't get it off their screen after already looking at it. Maybe they had an alarm sound linked for alerts? Idk, just speculating bc I find it crazy somebody would actually complain about receiving an amber alert, I'm thinking maybe there's more to it. Maybe the i5 handles alerts differently with the io6 software. Seems it was only iPhone users complaining... Or did I misinterpret that from TMZ?
    I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and received two Amber Alerts: one at 11:00 pm and the other at 3:30 am on my iphone. Extremely loud sound like no other. I heard both alerts and my cell phone was in my car in the garage. This is the first time, and I am not complaining.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Annie1004 For This Useful Post:

"The house and a detached garage, located in the unincorporated desert community of Boulevard, east of San Diego near the Mexican border, were both found in flames.

Investigators determined that Anderson had been slain, although details were not released. The cause of death for the unidentified child found in the rubble was not determined."

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...ter-mother-sla
    CURRENT CASES: Brian Histand, Professional BMX rider missing in Phoenix, AZ since May 15, 2013

------
    My Bestest Map (Israel Keyes) - UPDATED: August 13, 2013
    My Comprehensive Israel Keyes Timeline UPDATED: August 14, 2013
    Israel Keyes' thread here at WebSleuths - come join us!

Everyone has their own personal tragedies, just like you do.
    So, try to be extra kind to someone today - it might just make all the difference!

42. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GGE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Socal View Post
    A- I'm from San Diego
    B- ******* is highly popular among 11-18 year olds. Mostly junior high and high school. It would be highly unlikely for him to use it. 90% of people who go on ******* use the anonymous option especially when asking personal questions and or insults.
    C- the fact that she does any sort of drug or anything that is frowned upon doesn't matterin this case. The goal is finding her not pointing out her flaws.
    D- last but not least I found this interesting

<modsnip>

So this does appear that he had a problem with the mother of Hannah and Ethan and her mother stuck up for her, being a little witty with a comeback to the quote in the image.

I believe this to be proof that there was motive due to an issue with Hannah and Ethan's mother, he most likely was having a problem with her.
    If this is in reference to my post, I take offense to it. I'm certainly not pointing out this girls flaws for crying out loud. If she has a history of doing whippits, it could certainly be important to this case as it is mind altering. Police need to know that, not to get her in trouble but rather to keep in mind she might be controlled not only by this guy but also by something he could be giving her to help to control her. Light drug use (such as weed), alcohol and ciggies imo enter a teenagers life more often than not. I'm certainly not holding it against her.

44. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Soon as I read this on the news earlier I thought of Adam Mayes, like others. Horrible situation and I hope if Hannah is still alive and with DiMaggio she is managing to "play along".

As soon as they said a child's body was found I assumed it was poor Ethan - depending on the condition of the remains, Hannah at 5ft 7 would surely be more likely to be mistaken for a second adult?

Can't believe how many people I've seen complaining about the Amber Alert but it really won't help if they're giving the wrong information.

Is there any chance the car they are in is Christina's?
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

46. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Dreamer For This Useful Post:

"A second body, that of a child, was found dead in the rubble of the house’s detached garage, but the identity and manner of death remained undetermined."

http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/pol...missing-74925/

Hm. The child was found in the garage, which was also on fire. Not sure what to think about that, if anything, right now..
    CURRENT CASES: Brian Histand, Professional BMX rider missing in Phoenix, AZ since May 15, 2013

------
    My Bestest Map (Israel Keyes) - UPDATED: August 13, 2013
    My Comprehensive Israel Keyes Timeline UPDATED: August 14, 2013
    Israel Keyes' thread here at WebSleuths - come join us!

Everyone has their own personal tragedies, just like you do.
    So, try to be extra kind to someone today - it might just make all the difference!

48. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GGE For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast