GUILTY IA - Kraigen Grooms for child sexual abuse, Ottumwa, 2013

From above link:

"Based on investigative clues in the photos, HSI special agents believe that this person may now live in, or has recently visited, north Texas. The photos are believed to have been taken sometime in April 2013. The ball cap's logo, "Shut Up N Play," is new and has not yet been released for sale. "

Well, I found the hat for sale...

Attachments

• PSSBU02-150x150.jpg
    PSSBU02-150x150.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 229
And it looks like he is wearing a white hoodie...

Well, I found the hat for sale...

Hi PMLsmom,

The link I posted said that the hat wasn't for sale but had a limited release in north Texas. Where did you find it for sale? That might be really important info since they are basing their assumption on where this person is by where they believe the hat came from.

Thanks!

In the second photo you can definitely see what looks like a little girl's pony tail :(

Hi PMLsmom,

The link I posted said that the hat wasn't for sale but had a limited release in north Texas. Where did you find it for sale? That might be really important info since they are basing their assumption on where this person is by where they believe the hat came from.

Thanks!

Here: http://www.shutupnplay.com/?product_cat=hats

And he has ear buds on in the third pic...

I wish they would show more of the background. Someone might remember if they had visited that home, but maybe wouldn't know that guy.

To me he looks like a teen. And he wears his cap weird.

Maybe they meant the hat wasn't for sale in April?

And it looks like he is wearing a white hoodie...
The letters on the white hoodie seem to start and end with an A. I wonder if the first letter will reveal a high school or college name that's in the North Texas area.

i believe that might be an adidas sweatshirt?

ETA: maybe not, just remembered that "adidas" is usually all in lower case on their logos!

i believe that might be an adidas sweatshirt?

ETA: maybe not, just remembered that "adidas" is usually all in lower case on their logos!
Good catch! Some of you WS'ers are WAY ahead of me.

Shut up n play is a attitude sports apparel company based out of the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Freshest new designs but the attitude remains the same. Check out our website for more details.

http://www.manta.com/cp/mx2l97n/5074dae16b8629f267000014/shut-up-n-play-sports-wear

I think it's actually Colleyville, TX

I also believe this might have something to do with the Alanna Gallagher case, just a hunch though and might not be related at all. JMO

Each year, countless children around the world fall prey to sexual predators. These young victims are left with permanent psychological, physical, and emotional scars. When a recording of that sexual abuse is made or released onto the Internet, it lives on forever. It haunts the children depicted in it, who live daily with the knowledge that countless strangers use an image of their worst experiences for their own gratification.

Seeking to end this criminal activity and protect children worldwide, HSI developed Operation Predator, an international initiative to identify, investigate and arrest child predators who:

Possess, trade and produce child *advertiser censored*
Travel overseas for sex with minors; and
Engage in the sex trafficking of children.

http://www.ice.gov/predator/

So....if ICE is looking for him, that means he's not a US citizen? Maybe an exchange student or ???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back