1215 users online (220 members and 995 guests)  

Websleuths News

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

George W. Bush Has Heart Procedure

President George W. Bush has stent procedure

LAURAN NEERGAARD, AP
    45 minutes ago

Former President George W. Bush successfully underwent a heart procedure in Dallas on Tuesday after doctors discovered a blockage in an artery during his annual physical, Bush spokesman Freddy Ford said.

"At the recommendation of his doctors, President Bush agreed to have a stent placed to open the blockage," Ford said. "The procedure was performed successfully this morning, without complication, at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital."

Bush, 67, was expected to be discharged Wednesday and resume his normal schedule the following day.

The blockage was discovered Monday during Bush's physical at the Cooper Clinic in Dallas, where the nation's 43rd president lives...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...art.Procedure/

Wishing Pres. Bush a speedy recovery. Glad they found the blockage. You He is the Best.
    My prayers are for the innocent.

Dallas Cowboys!!!!
    Texas Rangers!!!!

Too easy.

So what's the deal. Did he have one put in or did he have one taken out,,, LoL
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

Lol @ the above comments.

More seriously, I'm glad they discovered the blockage and his treatment went well.
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero