944 users online (183 members and 761 guests)  

Websleuths News

Casey Anthony judge may get own TV show

The judge in the Casey Anthony trial may be getting his own court TV show in fall 2014.

Local 6 has confirmed an agent for Judge Belvin Perry is in discussion with networks about having a judge show, but no deal has been made yet. He is being represented by an agent at the William Morris Endeavor talent agency.

In a telephone interview, Judge Perry told Local 6 Monday he is exploring the opportunity and has given Lichtenstein written authorization to pitch the prospective show, but has not taken part in any on-camera shoots or received any payments.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/cas...u/-/index.html

nice. why am i not surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by CarmelEyesD View Post
    The judge in the Casey Anthony trial may be getting his own court TV show in fall 2014.

Local 6 has confirmed an agent for Judge Belvin Perry is in discussion with networks about having a judge show, but no deal has been made yet. He is being represented by an agent at the William Morris Endeavor talent agency.
    In a telephone interview, Judge Perry told Local 6 Monday he is exploring the opportunity and has given Lichtenstein written authorization to pitch the prospective show, but has not taken part in any on-camera shoots or received any payments.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/cas...u/-/index.html

Wow....is this the SAME Lichtenstein that was the constant "buddy pal" of Cindy Anthony's during the preceding hearings and eventual trial? The SAME Jim Lichtenstein???

Wow...just wow....

I think Judge Perry should just tip toe backwards through the tulips…I can't imagine that anyone would want to watch his "steering" of any discussion of anything of import. This is my opinion only, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    I think Judge Perry should just tip toe backwards through the tulips…I can't imagine that anyone would want to watch his "steering" of any discussion of anything of import. This is my opinion only, of course.
    I think the idea has been nixed.

Yes, the idea was shelved some time back. Can't imagine who would want to watch a Judge who allows someone onto a Jury in a capital murder trial, that expressly says their religion forbids them from judging people!