1060 users online (218 members and 842 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CA - Ethan (8, deceased) & Hannah Anderson (16) - Lakeside - 3 Aug 2013

ETHAN ANDERSON, Age Now: 8, Missing: 08/03/2013. Missing From LAKESIDE, CA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: San Diego County Sheriff's Department (California) 1-858-565-5200.

Case Type: Non Family Abduction

Circumstances: Ethan and Hannah were last seen on August 3, 2013. They may be in the company of James DiMaggio. A felony warrant was issued for James on August 06, 2013. They may be travelling in a 2013 Blue Nissan Versa with California license plates 6WCU986, similar to the car pictured above. They may be travelling to Texas or Canada. CAUTION IS ADVISED.

More...

Last edited by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed; 08-06-2013 at 02:19 PM.

Endangered Missing: HANNAH ANDERSON (CA)

HANNAH ANDERSON, Age Now: 16, Missing: 08/03/2013. Missing From LAKESIDE, CA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: San Diego County Sheriff's Department (California) 1-858-565-5200.

Circumstances: Ethan and Hannah were last seen on August 3, 2013. They may be in the company of James DiMaggio. A felony warrant was issued for James on August 06, 2013. They may be travelling in a 2013 Blue Nissan Versa with California license plates 6WCU986, similar to the car pictured above. They may be travelling to Texas or Canada. CAUTION IS ADVISED.

More...

Last edited by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed; 08-06-2013 at 02:19 PM.

An Amber Alert is in effect for two missing children of a California woman whose body was found inside a burned home near the U.S.-Mexico border -- and authorities believe the man suspected of killing the woman may have abducted the children..

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/06...king-children/

Sending prayers these two are found soon and found safe.
    Just my
    "Time heals what reason cannot."
    ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Omg I pray she is at least physically ok, my prayers to the family. I've studied the pictures, as I am in Texas. I'm not sure if they have issued an Amber Alert here in TX, I usually get them on my cell....

Arrow

an Amber Alert was broadcast here in CA on TV last night...
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

The house was burned which means all his computers were as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Krelborn View Post
    HANNAH ANDERSON, Age Now: 16, Missing: 08/03/2013. Missing From LAKESIDE, CA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: San Diego County Sheriff's Department (California) 1-858-565-5200.

More...

Since he was so fascinated with the games wouldn't a clue be in one opf the games he played?
    also wouldn't the archives of the games be in the source programs?
    In other words FBI and LE will be researching the game site[ owners archives to check his plans?] It seems to me his plans would be played out in a game?
    what was that game he was so hung up on and played so much that it ruined his relationship with his wife causing his divorce?

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

@websurfer probably Word Of Warcraft, that one seems to be the one most gamers have a problem with.

Please remember to keep all discussion and speculation posts in the Discussion thread. This thread is for INFORMATION and SUPPORT only.

Discussion thread - ACTIVE SEARCH CA-AMBER ALERT CA/OR/WA: Hannah, 16, & Ethan Anderson, 8, Boulevard, 3 Aug 2013 - #2 - Page 34 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 04-26-2015 at 08:40 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Car in Calif. missing teen case found in Idaho

http://www.ivpressonline.com/news/na...e1fd2c29c.html

Sheriff: Burned body ID'd as missing Calif. boy

http://www.wral.com/sheriff-burned-b...-boy/12761539/

Rest in Peace, sweet Ethan.

Endangered Missing: HANNAH ANDERSON (CA)

More...

Massive Search Resumes in Idaho For Missing Teen and Alleged Kidnapper

http://ktla.com/2013/08/10/authoriti...#axzz2baNv0VsI

36 mins ago
    by Ann Pride
    Web Producer

CASCADE, Idaho (KTLA) Search teams on horseback and all-terrain vehicles spread out across a remote wilderness area in Idaho on Saturday in hopes of finding a missing teenager and her alleged captor, authorities said.

bourne is offline "The truth shall set you free." ~JUSTICE FOR REBECCA ZAHAU
    Hannah Anderson found safe and alive. Her captor was shot and killed.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...e-sheriff?lite

What great news!! So happy for Hannah and her dad.

Thank you and excellent job, law enforcement and FBI!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast