729 users online (83 members and 646 guests)  

Websleuths News

Georgia -- Redneck Country

GA - Atlanta -- Homeowner shoots two teens that kick down door

The "children" pulled up in a stolen car and then proceeded to kick in the back door of the home at which point the homeowner opened fire.

Authorities said three teenagers went to a home on Donna Way in Lithonia with plans to break in. A 15-year-old and a 14-year-old knocked on the door. When no one answered, police say they went to the back and broke in.

The homeowner was not injured. Police said no charges will be filed against him.

Who is calling them children? 14 and 15 with a stolen car breaking and entering. Punks are lucky they are not dead.

Carolina Coast
    Well, this article really emphasizes the word "children" even "children's" hospital. Children don't break in homes but if they do, then they deserve what they got. Children like these can kill you just as dead as if they were adults. Baby rattlesnakes have more venom than grown rattlesnakes.

I don't see anything about children. I see the word teens which is what they are. Teens do rob and kill people ,sadly.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

Neighbors said that the home had been burglarized before.
    That always helps the cause imo. Want to bet the parents try to sue?
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it's not ... The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone." - Robin Williams