Page 1 of 44 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: CA-AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson, 16, & Ethan(8, deceased), Boulevard, 3 Aug 2013 - #2

CA-AMBER ALERT: Hannah Anderson, 16, & Ethan(8, deceased), Boulevard, 3 Aug 2013 - #2

Abducted: Hannah Anderson (16 years-old), Ethan Anderson (8 years-old)

Abductor: James Lee DiMaggio
    Age now: 40 years-old
    Sex: Male
    Skin: White
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5 feet 9 inches
    Weight: 150 pounds

Vehicle: Nissan Versa, Blue, 4 door
    California license plate #6WCU986

ON AUGUST 3, 2013, AT 05:00 PM, HANNAH ANDERSON AND ETHAN ANDERSON WERE ABDUCTED FROM THE CITY OF BOULEVARD, SAN DIEGO COUNTY, CA.

Amber Alert

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218400"]Thread #1[/ame]
    Last edited by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed; 08-09-2013 at 12:06 AM. Reason: changed pic of car to match NEW description, again
    Where is Cherrie Mahan?
    Who is Snohomish County Jane Doe?
    Justice for Alanna Gallagher

"I cannot tell you how a child like that can get through the nine months, but she has done that. That concludes to us that she has a level of strength that I'm not sure any of us has."

Jane Young about Abigail Hernandez

Please continue here and remember the rules. You can find them right here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

AND don't overlook these!!!!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

MINORS: Websleuths.com™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed. Unless the minors are the victims, please do not post their name, only their initials.

Thanks,

Cat
    Where is Cherrie Mahan?

"I cannot tell you how a child like that can get through the nine months, but she has done that. That concludes to us that she has a level of strength that I'm not sure any of us has."

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    If her cheer camp was in Lakeside, then maybe it ended at 3 and Jim picked her up and drove back to his Boulevard house...which could possibly put them back there around 5 if they stopped for Hannah to get changed and maybe some fast food. The fact that Tina didn't call her father on Fri to wish him Happy Bday worries me. At least with this cheer practice coming into the timeline it helps narrow a timeframe somewhat.
    So whatever happened, happened between 3 (or 5 pm) Saturday and 8 am Sunday (since Ethan was not at practice). But yes, why didn't Tina call her father Friday?

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jules71 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KylaGWolf View Post
    Mamacita the picture you showed of the suspect doesn't match the ones they are showing here in San Diego. The guy has or at least did have a black beard and hair.

Kyla
    Hi Kyla, what picture are you referring to please? His more recent pictures don't.

Here's most of the pics the sheriff's office are using. The ones without facial hair the most recent.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bellyup View Post

I don't understand this. Why seal the results? Much of the public is looking for a guy with a girl and a boy.
    The only reason I can think of why they would keep the results sealed is to possibly keep it from HA seeing? Perhaps it's as many WSers have suspected; maybe she doesn't know ALL of the details of what has transpired. JMO.
    Please overlook any typos and grammatical errors; I'm surrounded by Lupus Fog, Fibro Fog and Blonde Fog (okay, I may have made that last one up). Needless to say, it's just downright foggy where I come from.

Just my ...nothing more, nothing less.
    "Time heals what reason cannot."
    ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kodi For This Useful Post:

I'm in Oregon (just outside Portland) and my roommate got an Amber Alert text about an hour ago. I didn't get one and we're trying to figure out why. Both of us have southern California area codes.
    always remembering

Jacob Wetterling, missing from St. Joseph, Minnesota since October 22, 1989

Jeanna North, missing from West Fargo, North Dakota since June 28, 1993

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to helpful For This Useful Post:

For what it's worth, CNN is reporting that the Oregon tip "didn't pan out" according to a San Diego spokesperson.
    always remembering

Jacob Wetterling, missing from St. Joseph, Minnesota since October 22, 1989

Jeanna North, missing from West Fargo, North Dakota since June 28, 1993

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to helpful For This Useful Post:

bellyup is offline "the more i see of man the more i like dogs." mme. de staŽl
    There was a screen shot of a photo posted on the abc 10's video coverage of the case in which JM has his arm around HA and she has his arms around his waist.

It looks like potentially at a sporting event (I see someone with an orange jersey on in the background) and it looks like HA has some writing under her left eye. (as in spirit type stuff) Most likely a football event as the guy in the background has the number 85 and high numbers are usually FB players.

I saved it but can't get it to post.

The reason I'm mentioning it is I'm curious as to when it was taken. Football season would just be starting practicing.... **Very** recently. JM and HA are obviously still close in this photo.
    "He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it.Ē

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bellyup For This Useful Post:

I think we lost some posters in the last thread. Gonna go retrieve that link that talked about her cheer practice...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

It seems to me there is miscommunication between the different LE and San Diego LE or is there maybe something else going on? Do you think SD LE is not wanting some of the sightings confirmed, therefore, discounting them?

I guess I'm just trying to get a feeling of whether LE is quietly closing in and trying to be discreet or if the sightings really are valid; one seems to confirm while the other discredits.
    Please overlook any typos and grammatical errors; I'm surrounded by Lupus Fog, Fibro Fog and Blonde Fog (okay, I may have made that last one up). Needless to say, it's just downright foggy where I come from.

Just my ...nothing more, nothing less.
    "Time heals what reason cannot."
    ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kodi For This Useful Post:

Where was cheer camp? Was it in Lakeside? Is it possible Jim picked Hannah up from practice and drove back to Boulevard? & what exactly did they mean by their relationship statement? Who exactly were they referring to - Jim & Brett or Jim & Hannah?

http://www.kcra.com/news/national/mi...l/-/index.html

Oregon cops on alert for missing Calif. kids
    By By Miguel Marquez and Michael Martinez CNN
    Published On: Aug 07 2013 12:50:37 AM PDT
    Updated On: Aug 07 2013 07:30:57 PM PDT

Snipped:
    Hannah Anderson was last seen at 3 p.m. Saturday at cheerleading practice, according to Britt and her other daughter, Jennifer Willis. Ethan was supposed to be at football practice at 8 a.m. Sunday but never showed, the two relatives said.

DiMaggio was like an uncle to the family, but he was having financial problems, the two relatives said.

"We know that they were lifelong friends. We're not exactly sure what that relationship was. We don't know if Hannah's with him willingly or not. We just don't know right now," San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore told CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 on Wednesday.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Curious Me, re the Mary-J and alcohol reference from the last thread, could you please tell me what show that was on? I can't find it.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

I don't know about you guys, but I really don't see that child in the burned house being anyone other than Ethan. Based on the way the Dad has stated to let Hannah go (with no mention of Ethan), I'm pretty sure they all feel the same way.

RIP little guy

Angelina Amati is the mother of the girls who knew about Uncle Jim's outrageous statement to Hannah. She, herself, didn't know until these crimes occurred.

Hannah had asked him if she could bring a boy on the trip. He said no, he'd get jealous
    watching her make out with some guy because he had a crush on her.

She says she was close to Tina Anderson. Says Jim was at the birthday party and didn't
    pay any special attention to Hannah. Ms. Amati says if Tina, the mother, knew of any of this strange interest in her young daughter, she would have cut Jim off from any communication with the family.

OOOH, there was another young girl that Jim would pick up and take to lunches, and providing her with alcohol and marijuana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bringing my own post over.

I know I heard it with my own ears. It could've been on JVM, but I think it was on NG.
    Don't know where to get the transcript, or to watch that particular guest again online.
    Here's a link to NG.

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-grace

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curious Me For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    Angelina Amati is the mother of the girls who knew about Uncle Jim's outrageous statement to Hannah. She, herself, didn't know until these crimes occurred.

Hannah had asked him if she could bring a boy on the trip. He said no, he'd get jealous
    watching her make out with some guy because he had a crush on her.

She says she was close to Tina Anderson. Says Jim was at the birthday party and didn't
    pay any special attention to Hannah. Ms. Amati says if Tina, the mother, knew of any of this
    strange interest in her young daughter, she would have cut Jim off from any communication with
    the family.

OOOH, there was another young girl that Jim would pick up and take to lunches, and providing her with alcohol and marijuana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Curious, do you have a link for this?
    Where is Cherrie Mahan?

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CatFancier For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    Curious Me, re the Mary-J and alcohol reference from the last thread, could you please tell me what show that was on? I can't find it.
    How funny, I just posted it was maybe NG. Where do you get transcripts of the shows? I swear, I heard it with my own ears!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curious Me For This Useful Post:

CatFancier it was on Dr Drew.
    !~*Mar*~!

31. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:

How funny, I just posted it was maybe NG. Where do you get transcripts of the shows? I swear, I heard it with my own ears!
    They usually post them later or tomorrow, if you google.
    Just my opinion, of course.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Perfect, we'll find the original post and link it. Just so no one thinks it's rumor...
    Where is Cherrie Mahan?

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CatFancier For This Useful Post:

Just wanted to share this. I am in WA and have NOT received an alert text. I do have it turned on on my phone and in case anyone wants to know - its under the settings for text messages.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jules71 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CatFancier View Post
    Curious, do you have a link for this?
    I watched JVM, NG, and then some Dr.Drew...whichever show had Angelina Amati on is where I heard it.

Holy Cow, am I the only one that heard it?

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curious Me For This Useful Post:

Really??? Sheriff is not sure what the relationship is between Hannah and JD? She may be with him willingly???
    IMO

I watched JVM, NG, and then some Dr.Drew...whichever show had Angelina Amati on is where I heard it.

Holy Cow, am I the only one that heard it?
    No, you're good, you heard it live. If it comes to it, we can dig for transcripts. Thanks for clarifying. We just want to make sure it came from MSM.
    Where is Cherrie Mahan?

42. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CatFancier For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post

Really??? Sheriff is not sure what the relationship is between Hannah and JD? She may be with him willingly???
    That's the sound of the other shoe dropping.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

There have certainly been cases here (and on Lifetime movies!) where young girls kill their parents and run off. The typical scenario is when mom forbids them from seeing each other and they feel like that have no options. Personally, I haven't seen that to be the case unless they had an obvious longer term and obsessive relationship. And I've never heard of it with an older man.
    Where is Cherrie Mahan?

45. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to CatFancier For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 44 1234567891011 ... LastLast