Actress Karen Black dies at 74.

She had the most striking eyes and beautiful hair..

So sad to read about her long battle with this horrible cancer....I hope she rides a big hog onto a peaceful resting place.

She starred in THE most frightening TV show I have EVER watched: Trilogy of Terror.

She starred in THE most frightening TV show I have EVER watched: Trilogy of Terror.

YES! I remember that show! It was always on after school! Scared the crap out of me! :giggle: Especially that little troll doll! :eek:

RIP Karen!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RAxCWU4of0"]Karen Black 1975 Trilogy of Terror "Amelia" Scene - YouTube[/ame]

I saw it first when I was in college. We watching it in the lounge of our dorm. About a half hour after it was over, my roomie and I took a LONG knife and went up and down the hall, sticking that knife under the doors of various rooms. Scared the bejeebers out of our dorm-mates!

I saw it first when I was in college. We watching it in the lounge of our dorm. About a half hour after it was over, my roomie and I took a LONG knife and went up and down the hall, sticking that knife under the doors of various rooms. Scared the bejeebers out of our dorm-mates!

LOL! Quite the sense of humor!!! :) Yeah I bet it scared the bejeebers out of them! :)

Liked her in "Family Plots". Sad she has passed.

Trilogy of terror is what turned me off of Karen Black. I had nightmares for weeks after that. In fact I have the same dream every few years that I think came from watching that. I am running around the outside of where the walls meet the ceiling being chased by a little man with a knife, the tricky part is when you come to the corner and turn around and he is not there, I have to wait till I see which way he is coming from before I know which way to start running again. No wonder I wake up tired. She was a good actress just didn't like the movies she did, or the way eyes looked at you. jmo RIP

I am heartbroken. So many roles. So many movie memories

YES! I remember that show! It was always on after school! Scared the crap out of me! :giggle: Especially that little troll doll! :eek:

RIP Karen!

Its been how many years since that movie? And I can still clearly see that little voodoo troll doll thingy and those teeth. Shudder. Scared the carp outta me.

I have concluded we are old. :( RIP Karen

I just saw this...didn't hear about it when she died. First time I saw her I was a teenager and watch Burnt Offerings. Scared me to death. Still scared of chauffeurs to this day.

I loved burnt offerings as well. She sure did have the most striking eyes! She was a great actress. RIP :grouphug:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back