Usher's Emergency Custody Hearing

Tameka is disputing custody based on the pool accident that just happened.

Tameka sued within 24 hours. The pool is closed now. Usher should be at his son's side in the hospital but Tameka dragged him into court.

He said the child could go for a swim AFTER his bath? That's weird (to me).

I think the point Tameka is trying to make here is she has no idea what is going on with her kids, who they are with, if something happens she's not told about it.

Tameka is like the worst witness ever IMO. She couldn't keep her composure when her own attorney was questioning her.

If this aunt is receiving disability payments, she better hope the federal government aren't watching the hearing, if she received any compensation from Usher.

Tameka's attorney is trying to discredit Aunt Rena because she's on federal gov't aid for disability. In other words, she's not competent to care for two young, active boys because she has a bad back (I also think they are trying to insinuate that she is working and not reporting her income).

Tameka is like the worst witness ever IMO. She couldn't keep her composure when her own attorney was questioning her.
Tameka "breaks down" during her testimony, this woman is so fake, couldn't wipe her eyes because of her fake eyelashes, had to put her head down to pretend to cry, why do I not believe this woman...IMO

He said the child could go for a swim AFTER his bath? That's weird (to me).

If my kids are dirty from playing, they shower or bathe before using the pool. I don't want to clean all that sweat and dirt from the pool

Does anyone know why Tameka lost custody, to begin with?

If my kids are dirty from playing, they shower or bathe before using the pool. I don't want to clean all that sweat and dirt from the pool

My parents are the same way... ph balances are important and chlorination of the pool can get expensive when people track in dirt and other stuff that will mess up the water.

My only problem with the whole thing is that 2 people left the scene to go get help. If it would have been me I would have either told the kid or the house keeper go get help and stayed there to try and pull him out.

Usher on the stand now.

Get to the point already and answer the simple question, geesh

And that is another thing. He doesn't call the mother until after he gets there If it was me I would have called from the studio.

I think that Tameka has a case here...IMO this aunt dropped the ball.

Tameka sued within 24 hours. The pool is closed now. Usher should be at his son's side in the hospital but Tameka dragged him into court.

Apparently he has not been at his son's side at the hospital since the accident.

I hope she asks him if he pays the aunt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back