GUILTY RI - Evelyn Burgos, 40, & Vaness Perez, 25, Johnston, 11 Aug 2013

oh god not another one. Hopefully this will end as well as Hannah's did

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/AmberExternalFCServlet?act=retAmberCase&amberId=11345

Missing From: Johnston, RI
Missing Date: 08/11/2013 12:00 AM Eastern
Issued for: Rhode Island: Statewide

Contact: If you have information, please contact Rhode Island Police Department, 401-462-6237

Circumstances: The 2 year old child was abducted by the 22 year old abductor. A double homocide occured this morning at 5:20a.m. at 3 Oaktree Drive in Johnston, RI. The abductor fled from the scene with the 2 year old child, abducted from the home. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CALL RHODE ISLAND POLICE AT 401-462-6237 OR 911.

Missing Child
Name: Isaih Perez
Alias:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Skin Color: Hispanic
Height:
Weight:
Description:

Suspect
Name: Malcolm W. Crowell
Alias:
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: Black Age: 22
Height: 5'6
Weight: 145lbs
Description:

download-image.do

hopefully the little one is safe I'm going to guess the abductor is his father and the desceased are mother and another relative.

I found his facebook. Goes by "Milk" not much there mostly just pictures of him drinking.

Still no pictures for little Isaih? No description of a vehicle I can find either just "may be in a small black car". This guys doesn't really look threatening or intimidating. Unless he is holding a weapon how would anybody know there was something wrong if they saw these two together?

Oh no :(

AndreaWBZ ‏@AndreaWBZ 10m
#RI #AmberAlert suspect in custody in #FallRiver, MA at his place of work. Child, two year old, Isaih Perez is **unaccounted** for.

https://twitter.com/AndreaWBZ

projo Providence Journal 5m
PHOTO: Isaih Perez, 2 y/o taken from Johnston after dble homicide. #‎AmberAlert still active. http://bit.ly/16JcdwN pic.twitter.com/JBhgyrbpuW

BRZ_JhCCYAAQM3M.jpg

He went to WORK?!
Who goes to work after committing a double homicide and abducting a child?
That seems like a good time to be on the run.

Are they sure this guy is the suspect?
They aren't sure if the vehicle is his it was just seen in the area?
How are they sure that this guy is the killer?

So they arrested him 2 hours ago?

Crystal Haynes ‏@crystalhaynes 25m

MC arrested in Fall River. 2 y/o Isaih Perez not with him. #fox25

Crystal Haynes ‏@crystalhaynes 21m

12:30pm Fall River police made arrest at C's job, On Process Tenchnology. MA State police assisting. Amber Alert active. #fox25

I was thinking the same. He kills 2 people, kidnaps a child, and then goes to work?
I hope LE didn't have bogus info on the suspect.

I was thinking the same. He kills 2 people, kidnaps a child, and then goes to work?
I hope LE didn't have bogus info on the suspect.

Me too. Cause how did they know it was him. Unless someone saw him put the child in his car (in which case there should be a vehicle description) the dead can't talk. Maybe they found fingerprints on a weapon or something

That would be insanely fast for fingerprints to come back.

Does he have a record that would cause his prints to be on file?
I don't see anything in Rhode Island, is he from there?

It sounds like he has a decent job, for what that's worth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back