800 users online (87 members and 713 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Mother of missing West Virginia girl released again from custody

http://wvmetronews.com/2013/08/21/mo...-from-custody/

By Travis Brinks in News | August 21, 2013 at 12:29AM

WHEELING, W.Va. — The mother of a missing West Virginia girl has been released from custody once again following a third time violating probation.

Unhappy

Any bets as to how long before she'll be arrested again?

I've wondered so much about little Aliayah. Prayed for her and her family. I wonder if FBI is keeping her out of incarceration on purpose as a part of the investigation? Don't know if they would do something like that. Could be that they think they have a better chance of gathering evidence with her out instead of in?

I don't know. I do think that the older girls are the key to solving this case. Just my "spidey sense". I'm sure this new baby will be taken by child protective services same as the twins were at birth.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

How many times are they going to give this (unusual person) a get out of jail free card? I am so done with this.
    The Skelton boys brought me to Websleuths
    I'm not leaving until they are found!

- My pet cases -

Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton - Aliayah Lunsford - Jhessye Shockley - Travis Alexander - Jonathan Foster - Sky Metalwala - Alivia Kail - Bethany Decker - Sherry Leighty - Caylee Anthony - Jennifer Daugherty

I cannot believe this. She's not gonna stay away from him. They'll arrest her yet again and then let her out, like a revolving door. I don't understand this.

All night I just kept thinking about how laughable this is. So LL has been arrested 3 times this summer for violating her parole. And this time her punishment is extended parole.

Umm what??? I don't think that's really a deterrent to her...

- My pet cases -

Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton - Aliayah Lunsford - Jhessye Shockley - Travis Alexander - Jonathan Foster - Sky Metalwala - Alivia Kail - Bethany Decker - Sherry Leighty - Caylee Anthony - Jennifer Daugherty

The 2 year anniversary of Aliayah's disappearance is coming up on Sept. 24.

Aliayah is the same age as my youngest child, who just started Kindergarten this Fall.
    Just my opinion.

Be thankful for each day. Live in the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by No Stone Unturned View Post
    May I humbly suggest another condition? "Use birth control. Every method you can get your hands on."
    now an official Penn State alum!

Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter) <~~~ videos & pics of Harry right here

When Elaina S. was (probably, not official yet) found, my mind jumped to Aliayah- I really really hope they did a very thorough search of the house and property, as well as bfs place of work! Where they were living when Aliayah went missing, is that a rental? Other people living there now? If you are not aware of Elaina's case, a little body was found in the detached garage of house she went missing from, they have not officially announced it is her, awaiting for more tests. But, it took months and seemingly a tip before she was found right there! Makes me wonder if anything was missed when looking for Aliayah...

Vickie, have you gotten any information about her possibly being found, the information you referred to earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine95 View Post
    When Elaina S. was (probably, not official yet) found, my mind jumped to Aliayah- I really really hope they did a very thorough search of the house and property, as well as bfs place of work! Where they were living when Aliayah went missing, is that a rental? Other people living there now? If you are not aware of Elaina's case, a little body was found in the detached garage of house she went missing from, they have not officially announced it is her, awaiting for more tests. But, it took months and seemingly a tip before she was found right there! Makes me wonder if anything was missed when looking for Aliayah...

Vickie, have you gotten any information about her possibly being found, the information you referred to earlier?
    I have some info, just waiting for it to be announced or denounced. I feel she was found.

Please keep us posted Vickie. Aliayah's story is always in the back of my mind. While her mother failed her, I hope her spirit knows that many other people cared deeply.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie Bowen View Post
    I have some info, just waiting for it to be announced or denounced. I feel she was found.
    In a way this would make sense Vickie.

There was something weird about the way LE had been arresting Lena for seemingly 'minor' probation violations. Seemed more like a pressure tactic, MOO.

Waiting for news on our beautiful brown-eyed little girl.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

I think about Aliayah all the time. I pray every day that she is found. I hope with all my heart that the police have something, Vickie. This beautiful girl needs a proper rest, and her murderer needs to be locked up and the key thrown away forever.

- My pet cases -

It is soon to be 2 years since 3 year old Aliayah Paige Lunsford was reported missing from her home in the Bendale area of Weston, WV

The Jacksons Mill Baptist Church in Jacksons Mill, WV will be hosting a tribute / prayer vigil for Aliayah on

Saturday September 21st at 7:00pm

Pastor Russell Furr will officiate

Sheriff Adam Gissy or a representative from the Sheriff’s Office will be a guest speaker at this event.

We will have special singing from the Simmons Sisters

The Dazzling Diamonds Dance Group will also do a Tribute Performance for Aliayah.

Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend.

Fellowship and Refreshments will follow.

Also, we would like to ask ALL of the churches throughout the area to Ring the Church Bells at NOON on Sept. 24th in remembrance of Aliayah , Maxine Stalnaker, Mary Friend and Luke Stout.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast