1513 users online (377 members and 1136 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 77 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - **ARREST** - #3

17-year-old Alexis Murphy was last seen at approximately 7:15 pm on Saturday, August 3. Her car was found abandoned a few days later. Alexis is still missing.

Randy Allen Taylor has been arrested and charged with the abduction of Alexis. If you've seen him or his truck in the last week, please call the tip line.

Anyone with any information on Alexis Murphy or Randy Taylor is asked to call the the Nelson County Sheriff's Office tip line at 434-263-7050.

Case Map - http://goo.gl/maps/zJRgO

Thread #1

Thread #2
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-24-2016 at 04:02 PM. Reason: broken link

Please continue here and remember the rules. You can find them right here:

The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

AND don't overlook these!!!!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

MINORS: Websleuths.com™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed. Unless the minors are the victims, please do not post their name, only their initials.

Thanks.
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-24-2016 at 04:02 PM. Reason: broken link

This is a crazy question but

could these to be different men,but twins

the guy on right has a scar on his right cheek.but guy on left does not
    does anyone see this or is it me???LOL
    It looks to me like he was in the sun more in the pic on the right, which would probably make a scar look more prominent.

We also need to keep in mind the how - how did he do it? LE said that he left behind Alexis in his truck. How did he get her to stop? Sounds like he did so in similar fashion as the route 29 stalker. I will not be surprised if that suburban has emergency lights of some sort rigged to it.
    Tonto had this post from the last thread, and I am trying to get all the information correct, but...

Didn't the car AM was driving have damage to one side? It was said that it could have been from a previous accident AM was involved in, one that was tweeted, but is it possible there might be more damage from being veered off the road?

Are there anymore leads with the car? I remember they said they tracked a scent, could it be related to underbrush or the like?

I dunno, I am sort of grasping at any and everything at this point in order to see AM found safely (but I still have the same sinking feeling others have).
    "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." - James Dewar

I'm afraid this guy looks very familiar to me...what states do we know for a fact that he has spent time in?
    Northern Colorado Shootings / Incidents Lists & Time Table / Detailed Spreadsheet by Forager:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ew?pli=1#gid=0

Northern Colorado Shootings Case Map:
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...o.kzPJOvnNDQio

NoCo / Thread 1 / Possible Serial Shooter has Colorado Drivers on Edge / WHO KILLED JACOBY AND CONNOLE?

I guess it is a good thing that truck's paint job looks unique. Doubt there are a lot of camo painted trucks around.

My gosh, Alexis is so stunningly beautiful! I hope she is found soon, and, hope she is alive. (I know, I know, I will hold out some hope though.)

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Quote Originally Posted by sherbetjello View Post
    Tonto had this post from the last thread, and I am trying to get all the information correct, but...

Didn't the car AM was driving have damage to one side? It was said that it could have been from a previous accident AM was involved in, one that was tweeted, but is it possible there might be more damage from being veered off the road?

Are there anymore leads with the car? I remember they said they tracked a scent, could it be related to underbrush or the like?

I dunno, I am sort of grasping at any and everything at this point in order to see AM found safely (but I still have the same sinking feeling others have).
    I thought someone had determined that there wasn't damage, it was a reflector on the car. Not sure....

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2
    When the power of LOVE overcomes the love of power, the world will know PEACE. ~jimi hendrix~

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine View Post
    It looks to me like he was in the sun more in the pic on the right, which would probably make a scar look more prominent.
    I don't think it's a scar. It's just deep wrinkles. They are more prominent in the higher resolution/higher-lighting photo.

IMO this is not a case of twins.
    “Evil begins when you begin to treat people as things.” -- Terry Pratchett

Whew. Finally caught up. You guys did a good job while I was gone -- I just wish I'd come back to "found alive" in the header.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine View Post
    Yes, the FBI release is way more high res. Remember, the police dept. in Nelson sees little to no action so I'd assume they aren't well equipped with the newest technology.

Quote Originally Posted by ArianeEmory View Post
    I don't think it's a scar. It's just deep wrinkles. They are more prominent in the higher resolution/higher-lighting photo.

IMO this is not a case of twins.
    Weren't you the one who called the "conspiracy theories"?

Nothing new, except they've now pulled a camper off his property?

Gross. I'm trying not to speculate about why he had it and why they pulled it. This guy is disgusting.

C'mon Alexis... Give us a sign where you are.
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

Maybe the FBI pic without Daffy is one from when he was a POI in the previous case. These new pics looks like someone that's been rode hard and put up wet (Is that the phrase?). He looks crappier now. https://www.facebook.com/ParkerABC13

Quote Originally Posted by wendle83 View Post
    Maybe the FBI pic without Daffy is one from when he was a POI in the previous case. These new pics looks like someone that's been rode hard and put up wet (Is that the phrase?). He looks crappier now. https://www.facebook.com/ParkerABC13
    He looks like he's got a serious drug problem.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaReckonwith View Post
    The one on the right looks younger and healthier... skin tone, teeth, clearer eyes.

I don't think it is photoshopped but maybe (I'm no expert). If it is real, it would be before the Samantha Clark case.
    Yes, or could be around time of arson charge in Albemarle County (2005). I can't tell if he ever did time for that or not, based on court info. But, if he did, Daffy could be a prison tat? Total speculation. Link to another court case site that shows arson charge:

http://wasdmz2.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/MainMenu.do
    "The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple." ~Oscar Wilde

Page 1 of 77 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast