996 users online (146 members and 850 guests)  

Websleuths News

Whose pot is it?

Detroit police have put a price tag on the large seizure of marijuana earlier this week: $17 million in street value.

But whose pot is it?

"No one has been arrested at this time," police spokesman James Tate said Friday.

"But it remains open," he continued. "The narcotics enforcement unit will pursue all individuals suspected to be connected to this illegal operation."

Acting on a tip from a Detroit drug investigation, , narcotics officers raided the vacant warehouse in the 15100 block of Hamilton in Highland Park on Thursday morning, Tate said.

Inside, they found over 9,000 pounds of marijuana. portioned into 205 bales.

"We believe it to be strictly a storage and distribution site," Tate said, adding that, for the city, "This is definitely one of the largest marijuana seizures in recent history."

http://www.freep.com/news/locway/pot9e_20050409.htm
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Was'nt Mine
    Welcome to the World Baby Caleb!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tybee204
    Was'nt Mine
    That's what my kids always said!

I was just holding on to it for a friend ...

Oh Boy! I'll bet someone was in trouble! Kind of like explaining to your Godfather how you lost something.