1155 users online (243 members and 912 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Search of MR's house Aug. 14, 2013

Please discuss the recent search here. Stay on topic and don't fight.

Salem

http://www.9news.com/news/article/35...n-Redwine-case

I have so many questions.
    For one I wonder what prompted them to pull up carpet, if indeed it's true.
    Guess we will know more tomorrow.

"Boy, you better straighten up before I take out your eyes and look at your brain to see what's wrong with you."

Mark Redwine said investigators from multiple law enforcement agencies came to his door with a search warrant Wednesday afternoon. They spent three hours at his home, which is near Vallecito Lake in southwestern Colorado.

Redwine says the investigators removed sections of carpet and wood flooring. He says they took a fireplace poker, clothing and a cell phone. Redwine said deputies also dug a hole in his yard underneath an outdoor staircase.
    I am speculating this was based on a credible tip perhaps?

Thanks for opening this! (please consider opening up his forums...it just doesn't seem right to allow this forum to languish)

I wonder why they decided to did a hole, and why they dug where they did. It seems kinda random.
    "Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and the cookies at the other end of the table." - Kingkeld.

Oh my. I would be surprised if they are operating randomly. They would have to have something to get a new warrant, wouldn't they? Wow, interesting and at least some movement.
    Just my opinion, of course.

This search is unusual in my opinion. What other case have police searched like this 9 months later? Why weren't these things done in Decemeber?. Did they get a tip so much later? If so where would it have come from? If you conduct a search for goodness sakes make it thorough the first time.
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

Is it possible that since the missing fishing pole turned up, they had grounds to search again, to make sure there wasn't something else that would turn up? Or, in my hopeful imagination, that the clavicle turned up something on it that would point to the fireplace poker. (It happens in TV shows, probably not in real life, though).
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee10 View Post
    I am speculating this was based on a credible tip perhaps?
    I'm thinking the swabs they took during the first search were inconclusive. I wonder if the carpet and floor boards were taken from the same area? Also, I wonder if they had a recovery dog that alerted in the yard where the hole was dug?

Interesting.

Salem

Wonder what the probable cause was? Evidence seized?

Ooh I wanna see a copy of the warrant!

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Quote Originally Posted by mmmagique View Post
    Thanks for opening this! (please consider opening up his forums...it just doesn't seem right to allow this forum to languish)

I wonder why they decided to did a hole, and why they dug where they did. It seems kinda random.
    Maybe they think fluid dripped there while something was being brought down the stairs? I know my outdoor staircase has gaps in the treads.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

This seems so random, not just the timing but carpet, wood flooring and digging a hole? Idk what LE is up to but I hope we are seeing the beginning of the end. It is time to get justice for Dylan!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
    - Anon

Quote Originally Posted by mmmagique View Post

It seems the actions taken were pretty specific. I'm wondering if there is someone that came forward with information.

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    my guess is that yes, there is indeed more that LE was able to glean from his remains and the areas in/around where his remains were located that has lead to their having a better "idea" of what happened and where to go(ie. mark's house) with a much clearer direction on what they're looking for from his home and property.. Jmo, tho.
    The quickest way to become a fool is to argue with one..

I agree, very specific, not random at all.
    My Opinion Only

I wonder if they may have found more like maybe his skull and the the poker may have caused damage and they what to recheck for blood?? Strange twist suddenly.

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast