1095 users online (162 members and 933 guests)  

Websleuths News

Mom accused of letting her daughter, 5, smoke pot

"The accusation is that she was negligent in smoking marijuana where the child could get access to it," said Angleton police Detective David Steves. "A witness said the mother handed the joint to the child and allowed her to do it. The mother said that wasn't true. There are conflicting statements, but it is still the same offense."

Williams is accused of smoking pot at her trailer home in the 2100 block of East Mulberry in December and either giving the joint to the child or failing to stop her from grabbing it and taking a puff, Steves said.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/front/3127691
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

It never ceases to amaze me on how dumb kids are...in this case by saying kids I mean the 22yr. old mother of three..not her babies. Has this (child) mother never heard of a contact high? Did she think smoking around a little person was ok?