Darin's lie detector

blefuscu

Bsc (hons) Criminology
Reaction score
Darin failed the lie detector miserably didnt he? Does anyone know what the questions that he failed were?

IF it was sealed how would anyone know he failed it? Is that just rumor or fact?

IF it was sealed how would anyone know he failed it? Is that just rumor or fact?

I'm not sure if Blefuscu is asking a question or making a statement and asking for details to verify that statement. Confusing.

Blefuscu, are you saying that Darin did in fact fail a polygraph miserably? If so where is this information coming from?

Would that mean that Darin realised that his wife is the killer and still continued to support her? That seems very sick to me, but I guess we will never know.

I somehow believe that right after the murders he truly believed in her innocence (after all, she was his wife and soulmate, and he thought he knew her well) and that police have made a mistake, but I guess by the time the Polygraph was taken, he must have had realized the truth or at least had some doubts about Darlie's innocence.

I know that many think that he knew from the beginning or even helped Darlie to cover up the murders, but I don't share this belief. After all - why Darlie tried to convince him as heard on 911 tape that "someone came here and intentionally did it Darin!"? I think he loved her very much and just couldn't see how she could do something so unimaginable.

But then again - it is just my opinion and truth could be different.

This case was on ID tv today, including about Darin's lie detector test. They also interviewed Darlie, Darin and Darlie's mother in law(Darin's mother).

Okay, found this:

During the test Routier denied planning a crime at his home, stabbing his wife, knowing who left a bloody sock in the alley and knowing the identity of his sons' killer.

Polygraph examiner Stuart Ervin, a Waco police officer, said Routier was lying when answering those questions.

More at link:

http://www.texnews.com/1998/texas/rout0609.html

Darin then goes on to say the polygraph was a "set up". I still question, as he nor Darlie cared about the smallest son upstairs. An officer had to ask about him, and then he and the officer went to get him. So many other things that point to Darin being complicit, but not for this thread.

Much more about his polygraph stuff if you google: darin routier polygraph

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back