Nancy Grace exclusive jailhouse interveiw with Stacy Lannert

I think that Stacy did commit a crime; however I do not believe she should have been charged with manslaughter, I think what she should have been charged with murder. I do not think that she had the intent to kill him this 1st time she fired the shot. I think that it was in the heat of the moment and she felt threatened by him and shot the gun, and he kept insulting her, yelling at her making verbal threats about what he would do to her when he is better. She was molested by him in the past & she knew what he would do to her if he did get the chance to hurt her, or he could have killed her. I think that she should have gotten the least she could possibly serve on a manslaughter conviction.

smellsarat said:
What about her mother...what a piece of work...what was she blnd!!!????:doh:
I have mixed feelings about her mother, her mother was sexually abused as a child as well, & I think that her mother was in denial did not want to go threw anything like that again, but that is just my speculation. Nancy really asked that mother tough questions.

bulletgirl2002 said:
Personally I think the *advertiser censored* deserved what he got.
Well I dont wish death on anyone, but I do belive that he would have hurt her or killed her & her sister if he had not been shot, but the 2nd time she shot him makes me thing a little...

Blunt commutes murder sentences for two women who were victims of abuse
http://primebuzz.kcstar.com/?q=node/16433
**snipped**
JEFFERSON CITY | Gov. Matt Blunt this weekend commuted the sentences of two women found guilty of murder for killing men who had raped and abused them.

Blunt commuted the sentences of Stacey Ann Lannert and Charity Carey

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Blunt commutes murder sentences for two women who were victims of abuse

http://primebuzz.kcstar.com/?q=node/16433
**snipped**
JEFFERSON CITY | Gov. Matt Blunt this weekend commuted the sentences of two women found guilty of murder for killing men who had raped and abused them.

Blunt commuted the sentences of Stacey Ann Lannert and Charity Carey

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I saw this and am so happy for Stacy Ann Lannert. I do not think she should have had to do more than a couple of years.

I did not know of the story behind Charity Carey.

Now maybe she can have a real life! I wish her much happiness!!!!

I have a question....I just saw on Dr. Drew tonight when he had Stacey on that she also has a book out. Redemption by Stacey Lannert

I thought one can't make money off of a crime they did. Meaning SOS law?

I feel Stacey deserves to earn the money don't get me wrong I am just curious has to how it is done?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back