Woman tatoos man's name on her face after first date

TrackerSam

Reaction score
The internet is buzzing with pictures of a Russian woman who allegedly let her new boyfriend tattoo his name across her face only one day after their first date.

According to British tabloid The Sun, Lesya allowed her beau, Rouslan Toumaniantz, to ink “Ruslan” across both her cheeks in Gothic letters, 5 inches tall.

The pair reportedly met in an online chatroom and now are engaged.

This is not the first time Toumaniantz’s talents have made headlines.

In 2009, he was sued by a teenager who accused him of tattooing 56 stars on her face after she fell asleep in his studio.

But several weeks later, 18-year old Kimberley Vlaeminckin retracted her accusations.

“I asked for 56 stars and initially adored them. But when my father saw them, he was furious. So I said I fell asleep and the that the tattooist made a mistake,” 18-year-old Kimberley Vlaminck said om 2009.

She even threatened to sue tattoo artist, Rouslan Toumaniantz, for the $14,000 she needed for laser surgery to have them removed.

Toumaniantz, who himself is covered from head to foot in tattoos and piercings had consistently denied he had made a mistake and always insisted Vlaminck wanted all 56 stars, reported The Daily Telegraph.

Read more: http://ktla.com/2013/02/05/woman-le...ame-on-her-face-after-one-date/#ixzz2c8j07q1J

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back