Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: FL - Tiffany Heaven Daniels, 25, Escambia Co., 12 Aug 2013

http://www.meetup.com/ftawesterngate...t/?scroll=true I checked over this site; it has a lot of "meetups" for trial hiking etc, but even in the discussion forum I don't see Tiffany's name any where. They were out there hiking though on the 4th. Lots of Bugs, flies...they said the early morning hike was "buggy".
    Dont Be A Sheep

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cherry For This Useful Post:

IS GT from FB and her obvious travel buddy; her boyfriend? I'm trying to catch up here. His FB avatar is Tiffany and Him dancing. Great photo; and I see she was traveling with him these past mos. So where is he?
    Dont Be A Sheep

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cherry For This Useful Post:

19 hours ago she became friends with someone on FB. Now; when you become friends with someone that is an action that you take.....either on your phone or an app; or laptop or pc. Scroll down to bottom of her page, almost to most recent activity and it shows she added a CH; 19 hours ago. What up with that?
    Dont Be A Sheep

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cherry For This Useful Post:

I would also like to know if her Paintings she was trying to sell were still in the Vehicle.
    Dont Be A Sheep

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cherry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
    19 hours ago she became friends with someone on FB. Now; when you become friends with someone that is an action that you take.....either on your phone or an app; or laptop or pc. Scroll down to bottom of her page, almost to most recent activity and it shows she added a CH; 19 hours ago. What up with that?
    That notification will show up on a person's page if a friend request has been accepted. So, it might not have been her directly interacting on her page.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

The personal items left in the car really leave you with a limited number of possible scenarios.

A) Went swimming/surfing/boarding and ended up in a rip current or other water related mishap.

B) Left the car to hike or swim/surf and was intercepted by unknown individual(s). Possibly removed from the LKP by boat or vehicle. Potential for the unknown individual(s) to be couch surfer related.

C) The car and contents are a diversion by party or parties unknown to encourage LE and SAR to spend time and energy on option A allowing time and distance with the hope that in the end LE and SAR abandon the search in the assumption Tiffany was swept out to sea.

The Park Rangers would sweep the park at closing and discover the car and declare a SAR or missing person event after their hasty search came up empty.
    Unless otherwise noted, my posts are opinions or theories only and may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance.

Please help find Lauren Jackson Missing since 1988 Spring City PA

Pennsylvania Cases:
    Lauren Jackson
    Holly Grim
    Ray Gricar
    Kortne Stouffer
    Susan L. Bachman
    Toni Sharpless

"I'm not smarter than anyone else, I'm just more stubborn" - Detective Joe Kenda

"What I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you." - Bryan Mills (Liam Neeson)

"Never assume you know anything or everything about a missing person, a POI or the details of a case" - Me

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Trackergd For This Useful Post:

They are looking into the pending request; said it had been pending for awhile and was just approved. DK why DK how. I sent a msg to the FB owner regarding the "accepted 19 hours ago" on Aug 20 from a CH. No info yet on her devices emails or txts. I wished them luck and said that on WS her case was active and people are here to help....if any solace.
    Dont Be A Sheep

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cherry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    That notification will show up on a person's page if a friend request has been accepted. So, it might not have been her directly interacting on her page.
    True but if she had a pending request and it was accepted, that is key. She could have accessed from anyone's phone..using anyone's fb page. Does anyone know if she had a recent break up or anything personal like that going on, or any depression issues?

I recently bought all my new dance shoes too; had to replace them all because they were so old they had no Cushion; like today's do. The new ballet shoes are just happening. These things made me feel a connection to her instantly ...the mary janes, I have a new pair of sketchers that are red and white that i planned to use in tap.

It's very sad, that we do seem to be expendable. We try to be good to people we don't know and look what happens, someone either has taken her or she has had a melt down. Knowing she was trying to sell her art work; it would help to know where are the paintings, and did she try to sell or show them to someone else and they abducted her? I DK...just throwing out things here. Where are we safe? No where it seems.
    Dont Be A Sheep

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cherry For This Useful Post:

I'd also like to know how long the front bumper had damage on it. So hopefully someone who knows her can post answers to these questions. Was her vehicle damaged before she went missing; or after? Who she last had contact with is really lacking in this case so far. When I first saw her photo all I could think of was the Jennifer Kesse case.
    Dont Be A Sheep

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cherry For This Useful Post:

Per the Facebook, Klass Kids are helping now with the search. That's a wonderful thing.

https://www.facebook.com/findtiffany
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Trackergd View Post
    The personal items left in the car really leave you with a limited number of possible scenarios.

A) Went swimming/surfing/boarding and ended up in a rip current or other water related mishap.

B) Left the car to hike or swim/surf and was intercepted by unknown individual(s). Possibly removed from the LKP by boat or vehicle. Potential for the unknown individual(s) to be couch surfer related.

C) The car and contents are a diversion by party or parties unknown to encourage LE and SAR to spend time and energy on option A allowing time and distance with the hope that in the end LE and SAR abandon the search in the assumption Tiffany was swept out to sea.

The Park Rangers would sweep the park at closing and discover the car and declare a SAR or missing person event after their hasty search came up empty.
    I don't know what to think about that seeing the the car wasn't in the lot the day she went missing.

"A neighbor that lives in a condominium across the street [from the parking lot] said that car was definitely not there two days ago," Huntsinger said.
    from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3791494.html

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mrs.g For This Useful Post:

When the neighbor in the article ^^ said "that car was definitely not there two days ago" I take it to mean the car may or may not have been there on Aug 12th since the neighbor only could account for it not being there two days ago... or did the neighbor mean her statement to be something like - up until two days ago the car was not there...
    I'm sure LE has the answer, though.
    Used to say, "100 years from now, my problems won't matter; now-a-days it's more like 25 years!

Three-No Cases (click to blog)]

Rule-of-Three (click to blog)

Red Flags When Spouse Goes Missing (click to blog)

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to OldSteve For This Useful Post:

IMO, I think they may not know for sure if it was there on the day she went missing but it was definitely not there 2 days prior to them finding the car. That's how I read it anyways.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrs.g For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.g View Post
    IMO, I think they may not know for sure if it was there on the day she went missing but it was definitely not there 2 days prior to them finding the car. That's how I read it anyways.
    Agree, that's the way I read it too. Considering her cellphone was in the car - that would have me thinking if she were taken, her car was not involved. Instead, I would think it happened when in the park and whomever did it not think about her car..
    Wonder if tracking dogs have been brought in?
    Used to say, "100 years from now, my problems won't matter; now-a-days it's more like 25 years!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OldSteve For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.g View Post
    I don't know what to think about that seeing the the car wasn't in the lot the day she went missing.

from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3791494.html
    She could have spent a night elsewhere (couch surfing?) then gone to the park.

As someone else noted, you can take the witness statement about the time the car showed up two ways. Either way option C is still in play.
    Unless otherwise noted, my posts are opinions or theories only and may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance.

Pennsylvania Cases:
    Lauren Jackson
    Holly Grim
    Ray Gricar
    Kortne Stouffer
    Susan L. Bachman
    Toni Sharpless

"I'm not smarter than anyone else, I'm just more stubborn" - Detective Joe Kenda

"What I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you." - Bryan Mills (Liam Neeson)

"Never assume you know anything or everything about a missing person, a POI or the details of a case" - Me

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trackergd For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OldSteve View Post
    Agree, that's the way I read it too. Considering her cellphone was in the car - that would have me thinking if she were taken, her car was not involved. Instead, I would think it happened when in the park and whomever did it not think about her car..
    Wonder if tracking dogs have been brought in?
    I sure hope so.

I am amazed at how much potential evidence is lost in a high percentage of these cases when tracking dogs or footprint trackers are not called in before everyone from LE to the National Guard have tromped all over the evidence.

For some odd reason Tracking Dogs and Trackers seem to be an after thought. Been that way for 48 years of my experience. Go back 100 year or more and the Trackers were called first.

Pennsylvania Cases:
    Lauren Jackson
    Holly Grim
    Ray Gricar
    Kortne Stouffer
    Susan L. Bachman
    Toni Sharpless

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Trackergd For This Useful Post:

She took off a tad early (15 minutes) from work on that day. It was a Monday. It seems like she really enjoyed her job and was reliable to be there every day. I find a work night to be an odd time to couch surf.

The leaving early indicates to me that she was planning on meeting someone or going to a local event or class (dance class?). I wonder if she routinely kept her bike in her car.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

So yes 8 bucks sounds about right; any video options of cars entering? The latest national park/seashore I was just at was 8bucks for the day as well but I didn't see any camera's or anything that would track my plate ...we need google earth for the park west parking lot.[/QUOTE]

The 8$ gives you a pass to all the state parks for a few days.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to typically-a-reader For This Useful Post:

I wonder if there are any traffic cameras on any of the routes frOm the her work out to the beach that could be checked to see if she was alone, etc.

Add: it's super windy on the beach; would that make a difference with tracker dogs?

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to typically-a-reader For This Useful Post:

Has anyone else been reported missing from the area? I ask this for 2 reasons:

1. In case she went to the aid of someone who might have been drowning
    2. Other, more sinister reasons which may indicate foul play

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to margarita25 For This Useful Post:

Another thing... the link I posted said the last public parking lot for Pensacola beach. How far is that from the Ft Pickens entrance? I haven't been that way recently so I don't recall.

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrs.g For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Trackergd View Post
    I sure hope so.

I am amazed at how much potential evidence is lost in a high percentage of these cases when tracking dogs or footprint trackers are not called in before everyone from LE to the National Guard have tromped all over the evidence.

For some odd reason Tracking Dogs and Trackers seem to be an after thought. Been that way for 48 years of my experience. Go back 100 year or more and the Trackers were called first.
    I didn't even think of Trackers being used! Good point! As soon as you said that, I thought of the Holly Bobo case where she seen being led off by her assailant and nothing was done to keep the public away so Trackers could come in.

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OldSteve For This Useful Post:

I live right outside P'Cola and just heard this morning about Tiffany. This is a good map that shows what is on Ft. Pickens Road on the West End map. (it's a a bit outdated, cuz we no loner have the observation/ferris wheel). http://www.visitpensacolabeach.com/p...h-map-2012.pdf

The beach is not really that large and Ft. Pickens Rd. mainly has condos, townhouses and public beaches. The entrance to Ft. Pickens is merely feet from the parking lot her car was found in. When you make a right on Ft. Pickens Rd., it is about 4-5 miles til you reach Ft. Pickens at the end.

RE: possible cameras -- I have never noticed any at Ft. Pickens, but they may be there. There is also a toll booth going over to the beach and they probably have them there. PSC is about 30 minutes from the beach and she would have had to go through Gulf Breeze Proper on Hwy. 98 to get there. There are a lot of businesses on 98 (CVS, Bank of America, Walmart Marketplace, etc.) but I don't know how much their video cameras get of the cars driving on 98. And, there are many business in P'Cola beach she would pass on her way to Ft. Pickens, but again, I don't know how much their video cameras would get of someone driving.

I haven't found which side of the beach her car was found on -- does anyone know? The Sound is basically a bay, much more calmer.

46. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to daisy7 For This Useful Post:

Respectfully snipped..

Quote Originally Posted by daisy7 View Post
    I haven't found which side of the beach her car was found on -- does anyone know? The Sound is basically a bay, much more calmer.
    According to the note on the find tiffany facebook page, her car was located in the final parking lot before the Fort Pickens gate..They seem to think her car has been there the whole time.

There is also confirmed footage from the sheriffs office of footage of her crossing the pensacola bay bridge on the evening of the 12th August.

I have spoken to the admin of the fb page and he confirmed that they have checked all the hospitals in the local area..Someone on the fb page suggested checking the motels in the area, but not sure if that has been done. You would have to think though that if she was in a motel, unless she was catatonic she would have known that all the searches along that road were looking for her. JMO

48. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Abstar80 For This Useful Post:

Search continues for missing PSC employee

http://www.pnj.com/article/20130822/...g-PSC-employee

Aug. 22, 2013

The search for Tiffany Heaven Daniels entered its 10th day today with few new clues and family and friends still determined to follow any lead.

50. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast