Not open for further replies.

Harmony 2

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
shower_food.BMP
link

040_birthday_party_table_yellow_tiger_lily.jpg
link

Please continue here... Please alert any posts that you would like brought over from the previous thread...

Hello :)

Hoping jss denies this ridiculous motion.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk 2

brought this over as requested:

So, Ms. Arias wants to read the jurors' twitters. Since she's been doing such prying for years, she will be a practiced hand at it and no doubt qualify as her own expert. This will be one more way for her to make not only pin money but money on the scale paid other professional witnesses. Interesting too that she's been maligning & slandering others from jail via her own twitter acc't but now wants to act as censor over the acc'ts of her peers on the outside. And a very strict censor at that.

BBM Tuba :seeya: I don't understand the statement of missy making money off of twitter. Can you explain? I do not twitter, FB, etc. so I don't have the knowledge to understand what is said about this subject as others may have. Thanks.

howdy everyone. Harmony has great food and drinks for us. Thanks Harmony.

Just want to repeat about any strange pop up boxes on WS. Someone just had one requesting authentication. Last night, I had a pop up box saying Adobe Flash was outdated and posed a risk.

If you see a box like this, DO NOT CLICK ON IT!!! Sorry for yelling, but I don't want anyone to get a virus. Instead, close the tab for the website or close your browser and open it back up again. It is a minor inconvenience to have to log back onto WS in comparison to having a virus or trojan take over your computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcharlie View Post
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB_IFRtP9bg"]Jodi Arias Allocution: The Mitigating Factors - YouTube[/ame]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
:bump: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
I think this is the best spoof yet!!!!
-toenails :floorlaugh:
-premeditatin t-shirts :floorlaugh:

Good :websleuther: gcharlie - just love it when talented people make these YTubes- imagine Lego people who look like the defendant and her lawyers :floorlaugh: :facepalm: just perfect :drumroll:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
(brought this over from previous thread- had to, it's too precious to miss :floorlaugh:)

Just want to repeat about any strange pop up boxes on WS. Someone just had one requesting authentication. Last night, I had a pop up box saying Adobe Flash was outdated and posed a risk.

If you see a box like this, DO NOT CLICK ON IT!!! Sorry for yelling, but I don't want anyone to get a virus. Instead, close the tab for the website or close your browser and open it back up again. It is a minor inconvenience to have to log back onto WS in comparison to having a virus or trojan take over your computer.

Thanks, gcharlie.
That box didn't pop up on this thread. :seeya:

I wonder if this motion is a last ditch effort to placate his client, she must be getting awfully squirrely in close custody for this long.

bringing this over:

So, Ms. Arias wants to read the jurors' twitters. Since she's been doing such prying for years, she will be a practiced hand at it and no doubt qualify as her own expert. This will be one more way for her to make not only pin money but money on the scale paid other professional witnesses. Interesting too that she's been maligning & slandering others from jail via her own twitter acc't but now wants to act as censor over the acc'ts of her peers on the outside. And a very strict censor at that.

A good YTube about THE GUN::
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Jodi Arias A.K.A., Stabby....Stabby's supporters believe Travis owned a gun and that Travis kept the gun in his closet and that the gun used by Stabby to murder Travis is somewhere in the desert. All Stabby needs to do to be set free, is to tell someone, anyone, where she hid the gun. But alas, Stabby does not want to try hypnotism to get through the fog to save her own life and disclose where she hid the gun....why? Because every educated, sane, reasonable, sound minded person knows the gun Stabby used was the gun she stole from her grandparents' house one week before she set out to murder Travis. Why aren't the Stabby supporters looking for the gun to set Stabby free? Because deep down they know Stabby is a liar and it is better for them to not have the gun found. The people who think Stabby is innocent, are the same kind of people who think the Great Gazoo really exists."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qliCxcy4HuY"]Jodi Arias WHERE IS THE GUN STABBY? - YouTube[/ame]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YESorNO, I was speculating about Arias's puffed up assumptions regarding powers she has and powers she wants. Her arrogance never fails to astound me, so I was playing with it. I mean, W.I.T.H. does she think she is, reading jurors' tweets.

O/t....WHAT is Nancy Grace wearing tonight?! Goodness.

YESorNO, I was speculating about Arias's puffed up assumptions regarding powers she has and powers she wants. Her arrogance never fails to astound me, so I was playing with it. I mean, W.I.T.H. does she think she is, reading jurors' tweets.

BBM Yes- so true- she is "something else". :stormingmad:

Beautiful summer day today. I went to my daughters, then I was suppose to see my sister, but when I went to get in the car to go, the battery was dead. Stupid me, left the lights on.

Thanks, gcharlie.
That box didn't pop up on this thread. :seeya:

Had it coming up on every screen from the internet I was getting on! Ran Norton and "POOF"! Works fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998