Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: NE - *arrest* Andrea Kruger- Omaha Mom, Carjacking Murder?

Andrea Krueger

I am friends with a few Omaha LE. It was road rage. NJ had been to an Omaha Bar and was traveling
    in the same location as Andrea was while she was heading home. Some details I will not share due to the fact that LE is keeping this quite for a reason. If it were true what Nikko Jenkins said that he walked around and shot her in the head then how did she get shot multiple times? How did she have DNA from fighting them? We can speculate all we want but as this goes to trial I hope the truth is exposed. Do NOT engage in road rage with anyone!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Terry72 For This Useful Post:

So I wonder if the motive was the same in all 4 killings?
    Or was this just a guy who killed anyone who looked at him wrong, cut him off in traffic, etc.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsFacetious For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Terry72 View Post
    I am friends with a few Omaha LE. It was road rage. NJ had been to an Omaha Bar and was traveling
    in the same location as Andrea was while she was heading home. Some details I will not share due to the fact that LE is keeping this quite for a reason. If it were true what Nikko Jenkins said that he walked around and shot her in the head then how did she get shot multiple times? How did she have DNA from fighting them? We can speculate all we want but as this goes to trial I hope the truth is exposed. Do NOT engage in road rage with anyone!
    I can not see a woman alone at that late hour engaging in a road rage situation.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to colette For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Terry72 View Post
    You will need to verify yourself as an insider. Link is provided below:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=521"]Verified Professional and Insider Members - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Terry72 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by colette View Post
    I can not see a woman alone at that late hour engaging in a road rage situation.
    Agreed Colette. I knew Andrea and can't begin to see the "road rage" angle as plausible. However, I am struggling with understanding nearly every detail of this case as they just don't make sense to me....JMO!!!

I am waiting....patiently waiting for DNA evidence to tell us what happened to this sweet girl.

May justice be served.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pooh22 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    You will need to verify yourself as an insider. Link is provided below:

Verified Professional and Insider Members - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Is this a new rule? I thought it was ok to post rumors so long as they were clearly labeled as such and did not implicate anyone in cases in which an arrest has not been made.

I respect the job you mods do and am asking just for my own clarification.
    'Never stop fighting..never give up'

Kevin Kostner as Eliott Ness in 'The Untouchables'

Quote Originally Posted by Snick1946 View Post
    Is this a new rule? I thought it was ok to post rumors so long as they were clearly labeled as such and did not implicate anyone in cases in which an arrest has not been made.

I respect the job you mods do and am asking just for my own clarification.
    When you claim to have inside information, specifically from LE or family, you have to verify with the administration here. Rumors are iffy and are taken one at a time. Some rumors are not allowed. Speculation is allowed if you put JMO (just my opinion) or MOO (my opinion only) or anything written out where you clarify that it is just speculation. If you state you received the information from an official or family member you will be asked to verify that information otherwise anyone could claim they heard it from LE and posters would be accepting it is a fact.
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BensonBoy View Post
    "Sources said the gun used to kill Kruger is the same weapon that was used in two separate Omaha murders in the last few weeks."

From: http://www.kfab.com/pages/localnews.html#ixzz2damVzw6G

Has anyone posted these sources that this is referencing? Do we know for sure that the same weapon was used in all three sets of murders? If so, that is pretty huge.

I know folks have mentioned it, but I can't find any article that names the specific source.
    Quote Originally Posted by pooh22 View Post
    Agreed Colette. I knew Andrea and can't begin to see the "road rage" angle as plausible. However, I am struggling with understanding nearly every detail of this case as they just don't make sense to me....JMO!!!

I am waiting....patiently waiting for DNA evidence to tell us what happened to this sweet girl.

May justice be served.
    It could even have been something as simple as pulling up behind him and the headlights in his rear view mirror ticked him off. jmo
    "Crack up the music and dance!"

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ohiogirl For This Useful Post:

I didn't mean to imply by any means that Andrea Kruger was an instigator of road rage. I am sorry if it came acoss that way. My impression was that NJ was the one. JMO

The SUV Andrea was driving had to of had auto locks equipped so I don't believe NJ story about just pulling her from the SUV. I believe that if Andrea was in complete control of the situation that she would of tried to escape with the SUV. IMO NJ is covering for the person who abducted her and was in the car with her. Why else would they go through the trouble of burning it. Someones DNA is all over inside that car and it's not NJ. MOO.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grapevine79 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    When you claim to have inside information, specifically from LE or family, you have to verify with the administration here. Rumors are iffy and are taken one at a time. Some rumors are not allowed. Speculation is allowed if you put JMO (just my opinion) or MOO (my opinion only) or anything written out where you clarify that it is just speculation. If you state you received the information from an official or family member you will be asked to verify that information otherwise anyone could claim they heard it from LE and posters would be accepting it is a fact.
    Does this include members of the news media as 'inside sources'? I ask because I started and for over three years kept going the thread on the Creighton/Dundee murders here in Omaha. One of my sources for much of what I posted in the thread was a well known member of the local news media. I am sure this person would not have wanted to have their name divulged to Websleuths, even confidentially off the board. If the same rules as are being applied to this discussion were applied at that time I doubt we would have been able to do much. It just seems chilling to discussion.
    We have attracted a number of new posters from Omaha which I thought was great but I feel some are reluctant to post any longer out of fear of violating the rules.

Please understand I respect the mods and the job they do. I just haven't seen this level of moderation on too many other threads. JMO.
    'Never stop fighting..never give up'

Kevin Kostner as Eliott Ness in 'The Untouchables'

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Snick1946 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Snick1946 View Post
    Does this include members of the news media as 'inside sources'? I ask because I started and for over three years kept going the thread on the Creighton/Dundee murders here in Omaha. One of my sources for much of what I posted in the thread was a well known member of the local news media. I am sure this person would not have wanted to have their name divulged to Websleuths, even confidentially off the board. If the same rules as are being applied to this discussion were applied at that time I doubt we would have been able to do much. It just seems chilling to discussion.
    We have attracted a number of new posters from Omaha which I thought was great but I feel some are reluctant to post any longer out of fear of violating the rules.

Please understand I respect the mods and the job they do. I just haven't seen this level of moderation on too many other threads. JMO.
    Here are the rules so you can check them out for yourself. As for myself, if someone tells you they have information but it has not be released to me that is not credible. But that is just me. I've seen a number of "rumors" from supposed credible sources that end up just that, rumors. Not even close to the truth. There are good reasons for the rules and the rules remain that it must be verified if it has not been released by MSN. That is my understanding.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Nikko Jenkins sister Melonie lost custody to her children for now. Her sister Erica has new charges.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20130912/NEWS/130919565

26. The Following User Says Thank You to colette For This Useful Post:

Searching for yet another suspect, Warren J. Levering:

http://www.ketv.com/news/local-news/...Bnewswatch%2B7

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BensonBoy For This Useful Post:

My freaking gawd! This family is such a waste of our air and space!! What causes so many from one family to end up having so much disregard for other human beings and making a career out of breaking the law?

I feel so bad for all the victims and their families that have had the horrific misfortune of having to endure the pain this crime ridden family has caused them.

I know this sounds harsh, but it is how I feel.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandangel For This Useful Post:

Warren Levering is Nikko Jenkins uncle.

Levering was released from prison in Oklahoma in June. He served nearly four years there for kidnapping, assault with a dangerous weapon and domestic abuse involving strangulation.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20130917/NEWS/130918770

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to colette For This Useful Post:

Update: A fugitive task force located and arrested Warren Levering on the Winnebago Indian Reservation.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20130917/NEWS/130918770

http://www.wowt.com/news/headlines/A...224126501.html

34. The Following User Says Thank You to colette For This Useful Post:

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jehonoma For This Useful Post:

From Jehonoma's link.... (thanks)

A relative of both men tells KMTV that Levering was with Jenkins because he had drug problems. The relative said Kruger was apparently carjacked and she fought back, grabbing hair and skin of a female suspect. They say Nikko jumped out and shot Kruger. They believe Warren Levering drove Kruger's SUV from the scene to 43rd & Hamilton
    Street and burned it. He apparently had burns on his arms to prove it. The relative also says Nikko confessed to the murders.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to colette For This Useful Post:

State records indicate Levering was released from an Oklahoma state prison in June. He served nearly three years for kidnapping and assault with a weapon. He also served in 2009-2010 for assault by strangulation. In Nebraska, he served time in prison in the 1980s.

Read more: http://www.ketv.com/news/local-news/...#ixzz2fKbOhMw3
    Jeepers, three jail terms - one for assault by strangulation, the three years for kidnapping and assault with a weapon, and whatever it was in Nebraska.

And also hardly out of jail long...

They better start warning anyone around any recently released prisoners in OK these days...or better yet, evaluate the sentences given so people like these charmers don't get the chance to go out and do MORE harm than they did on earlier incidents that landed them in jail!

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TravelingBug For This Useful Post:

A Douglas County judge on Friday ordered Warren J. Levering held without bail on a charge of being an accessory to the slaying of 33-year-old Andrea Kruger.

Levering is the uncle to Nikko Jenkins, who is charged with first-degree murder in connection with four August killings, including Kruger's Aug. 21 shooting death.

Prosecutors said that after the shooting, Levering ate the McDonald's meal Kruger had bought on her way home from work, then went to a sister's home to get a gas can. Kruger's car was later set on fire and abandoned.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20130919/NEWS/130918482

SICK. SICK. SICK!!!!

42. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jehonoma For This Useful Post:

At a hotel-room party the night of his release, a cousin provided Jenkins with a 12-gauge pump-action shotgun, according to an investigator.

Three days later, his mother — Lori Jenkins — bought the ammunition that would be used in that gun.

At first LE thought Christine Bordeaux (another cousin) bought the 2 boxes of deer slugs. The mother had cut her hair after buying the slugs, so she looked different than the picture in the store.

Very interesting article.

http://www.omaha.com/article/2013092...130928884/1685

44. The Following User Says Thank You to colette For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by colette View Post
    At a hotel-room party the night of his release, a cousin provided Jenkins with a 12-gauge pump-action shotgun, according to an investigator.

Three days later, his mother — Lori Jenkins — bought the ammunition that would be used in that gun.

At first LE thought Christine Bordeaux (another cousin) bought the 2 boxes of deer slugs. The mother had cut her hair after buying the slugs, so she looked different than the picture in the store.

Very interesting article.

http://www.omaha.com/article/2013092...130928884/1685
    WTH?? Is it me or is this one of the stupidest 'stories' someone's tried yet?

She buys ammo for someone she had wanted to get assessed because she thinks he may harm himself or others... Whatever...that makes NO sense to begin with.

But then they try to say she bought it but didn't think it would ever get in his hands????

Why the heck did she buy it if she didn't think it was going to get into her son's hands (or those of someone with a weapon)?? Was she planning to try to "repurpose" them into jewelry or some other ludicrous justification?

And it cast a new light on Lori Jenkins' attempts to get her son mental health help.

Namely, one law enforcement official asked: Why would Lori Jenkins purchase ammunition if she truly was concerned that her son was suicidal or homicidal?

The short answer, from her lawyer: She didn't believe the ammunition would get into the hands of her son.

Eustice said Lori Jenkins repeatedly tried to get her son mental health treatment while he was in prison for suicide attempts and for what Nikko Jenkins himself described as “ongoing homicidal ideations.”

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TravelingBug For This Useful Post:

Jenkins allegedly told police that he, Erica Jenkins, Warren Levering, and Christine Bordeaux were looking for someone to carjack. Erica Jenkins was the alleged driver. He said the group spotted the victim, Andrea Kruger, at the McDonald's near 168th and Maple and decided she would be a good target. At 168th and Fort, Nikko Jenkins allegedly yelled, "Stop the car" to his sister Erica, then got out and came up to Kruger's vehicle and pulled her out by the left shoulder.

Kruger was shot four times. Three times in the head and once in the chest. According to prosecutors, Nikko returned to the car Erica was driving and said, "the dumb b$tch just laid down." He allegedly returned to Kruger's car and drove it from the scene. The other three left in the original vehicle.

During the ride from the scene, prosecutors say a cell phone conversation between Erica and Nikko escalated when Erica allegedly asked Nikko why he didn't move Kruger's body to the ditch.

There are more about the other murders, the motive in all... money. Also article has some of Jenkins crazy act stuff.

http://www.wowt.com/news/headlines/J...225998661.html

48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to colette For This Useful Post:

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast