GUILTY WA - Delbert Belton, 88, beaten to death, Spokane, 21 Aug 2013

Where is even an ounce of human decency in this? What kind of animals would do this to an elderly, helpless man? My heart breaks............
RIP Mr Belton. Thank you for your selfless service to our country. I'm so sorry that this happened to you in the country you fought to defend.

Seriously awful, this man fought for our country....in WWII! Thankfully it seems since he was able to live a nice happy life with family and friends, still devastating that his life had to end by getting beat to death by some cruel idiot teenaged "thugs", who the hell beats up an elderly man? How is that even cool to a ? Super lame, sad for his family. Rest in peace Mr. Belton.

Ugh I hope they get caught and charged Spokompton LE I hope is on it!

Seriously awful, this man fought for our country....in WWII! Thankfully it seems since he was able to live a nice happy life with family and friends, still devastating that his life had to end by getting beat to death by some cruel idiot teenaged "thugs", who the hell beats up an elderly man? How is that even cool to a ? Super lame, sad for his family. Rest in peace Mr. Belton.

Ugh I hope they get caught and charged Spokompton LE I hope is on it!

BBM: not thugs, cowards, that's more than 1 coward to beat a helpless senior war veteran. these cowards, as we say back home, are lower than a snake's belly in a wagon rut. But soon their momma will be in front of the cameras blaming society, their friends, they got into the wrong crowd, and expect to hear the words "my child" repeatedly. I'll stop here before I get myself banned or worse. :stormingmad:

WWII vet, beaten by teens outside Eagles Lodge, dies

"Shorty," as he was known by his friends at the Eagles Lodge, served in the U.S. Army in the Pacific during WWII and was shot in the leg during the Battle of Okinawa. He went on to work at Kaiser Aluminum at the company's Trentwood plant for more than 30 years. Belton's wife passed away several years ago.

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-ne...rena/-/101214/21574858/-/9flm7iz/-/index.html

I am sorry Mr. Belton that a US parking lot was more dangerous than Okinawa during WWII. RIP

I LITERALLY sat on the end of my bed this morning when I saw this on the news...teared up.

I am just stunned. Stunned. So sad.

BEAT the man...BEAT him.

God Bless you, dear sir.

OMG...I am speechless, embarrassed for our country. What in the world is happening? Oklahoma, and this.

I am appalled, sick and saddened that this even happened.
I too can't reply further.....

RIP SIR.

I hate this story. These suspects are the lowest of the low and cowards. What kind of loser are you to beat anyone to death, but especially someone so vulnerable? They should be pariahs in any community where they live...it is only a matter of time before someone turns them in because of their complete disgust.

Let's get their pictures out there:

Homicide-Suspect-1.jpg

Homicide-Suspect-2.jpg

Is that the same man in both images, or are the suspects wearing identical clothing?

Thanks for posting this Stmarysmead....this makes me ill...happened just blocks from where I work. absolutely disgusting. I have no doubt these two will be found quickly.

Jjenny - it looks like two perps to me.

He survived Okinawa but couldn't survive Spokane.

How utterly senseless.

Thanks for posting this Stmarysmead....this makes me ill...happened just blocks from where I work. absolutely disgusting. I have no doubt these two will be found quickly.

Jjenny - it looks like two perps to me.

So the two of them were wearing matching outfits? It's the same clothing in both photos.

Any parent who defends this kind of behavior needs a good punch to the throat.

I tell ya what...call me old fashioned but if this was MY kid? The cops would be the LEAST of that kids worries...

They look to have similar clothing but in the first pick it looks like the kid is wearing a pullover hoody and the second pick that jacket is a zipup jacket,or at least the top of the jacket, notice the white tshirt peaking out at the top, anybody else notice that ?

I wish we could see the shoes in the second photo. The outfits are very similar or identical, but for me the camera angles make the suspects features look different from one another.

They look to have similar clothing but in the first pick it looks like the kid is wearing a pullover hoody and the second pick that jacket is a zipup jacket, notice the white tshirt peaking out, anybody else notice that ?

I think both are zipup jackets, only it's partially unzipped in a second image. White tshirt is peaking out in both photos.
Are they on some sort of team/group if they are wearing the same clothing?

I wish we could see the shoes in the second photo. The outfits are very similar or identical, but for me the camera angles make the suspects features look different from one another.

Yea. But I think the pants are short in the second image also. Short pants and some sort of red sport shoes in the first photo. What kind of style is that?
And notice white handkerchief in both photos peaking out from the jacket on the left side.

I wish we knew if they walked into the parking lot and walked out rather than leaving in a vehicle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back