1267 users online (242 members and 1025 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

WA - WWII vet Delbert Belton, 88, beaten to death by teens in Spokane

http://www.*************.com/n3/2585...eath-by-teens/

Police are looking for two teenagers ...both of whom beat an 88 year old man to death last night. The elderly gentleman was much loved, and a Veteran. One can only imagine the horror of being set upon by ****s and the pain this poor soul endured.

Is this another "thrill" killing?

Where is even an ounce of human decency in this? What kind of animals would do this to an elderly, helpless man? My heart breaks............
    RIP Mr Belton. Thank you for your selfless service to our country. I'm so sorry that this happened to you in the country you fought to defend.

Deltbert Belton--One more random killing

Last edited by bessie; 08-22-2013 at 11:51 PM. Reason: fixed link

Seriously awful, this man fought for our country....in WWII! Thankfully it seems since he was able to live a nice happy life with family and friends, still devastating that his life had to end by getting beat to death by some cruel idiot teenaged "****s", who the hell beats up an elderly man? How is that even cool to a ****? Super lame, sad for his family. Rest in peace Mr. Belton.

Ugh I hope they get caught and charged Spokompton LE I hope is on it!

Quote Originally Posted by northxnorthwest View Post
    Seriously awful, this man fought for our country....in WWII! Thankfully it seems since he was able to live a nice happy life with family and friends, still devastating that his life had to end by getting beat to death by some cruel idiot teenaged "****s", who the hell beats up an elderly man? How is that even cool to a ****? Super lame, sad for his family. Rest in peace Mr. Belton.

Ugh I hope they get caught and charged Spokompton LE I hope is on it!
    BBM: not ****s, cowards, that's more than 1 coward to beat a helpless senior war veteran. these cowards, as we say back home, are lower than a snake's belly in a wagon rut. But soon their momma will be in front of the cameras blaming society, their friends, they got into the wrong crowd, and expect to hear the words "my child" repeatedly. I'll stop here before I get myself banned or worse.
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

WWII vet, beaten by teens outside Eagles Lodge, dies

"Shorty," as he was known by his friends at the Eagles Lodge, served in the U.S. Army in the Pacific during WWII and was shot in the leg during the Battle of Okinawa. He went on to work at Kaiser Aluminum at the company's Trentwood plant for more than 30 years. Belton's wife passed away several years ago.

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-new...z/-/index.html

I am sorry Mr. Belton that a US parking lot was more dangerous than Okinawa during WWII. RIP

I LITERALLY sat on the end of my bed this morning when I saw this on the news...teared up.

I am just stunned. Stunned. So sad.

BEAT the man...BEAT him.

God Bless you, dear sir.

OMG...I am speechless, embarrassed for our country. What in the world is happening? Oklahoma, and this.
    Love you, Littlest Little!

I am appalled, sick and saddened that this even happened.
    I too can't reply further.....

RIP SIR.

I hate this story. These suspects are the lowest of the low and cowards. What kind of loser are you to beat anyone to death, but especially someone so vulnerable? They should be pariahs in any community where they live...it is only a matter of time before someone turns them in because of their complete disgust.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Let's get their pictures out there:

email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Is that the same man in both images, or are the suspects wearing identical clothing?
    Just my opinion

Thanks for posting this Stmarysmead....this makes me ill...happened just blocks from where I work. absolutely disgusting. I have no doubt these two will be found quickly.

Jjenny - it looks like two perps to me.

He survived Okinawa but couldn't survive Spokane.

How utterly senseless.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post
    Thanks for posting this Stmarysmead....this makes me ill...happened just blocks from where I work. absolutely disgusting. I have no doubt these two will be found quickly.

Jjenny - it looks like two perps to me.
    So the two of them were wearing matching outfits? It's the same clothing in both photos.
    Just my opinion

Any parent who defends this kind of behavior needs a good punch to the throat.

I tell ya what...call me old fashioned but if this was MY kid? The cops would be the LEAST of that kids worries...

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast