1284 users online (283 members and 1001 guests)  

Websleuths News

Woman accused of trading daughter for car

A woman was arrested for allegedly forcing her 12-year-old daughter into prostitution and trading a 14-year-old daughter for a car.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/ar...n.com+%2F+News
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

ariel7 is offline For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
    Oh, to have a few moments with this wicked mother...

I am speechless...what an evil woman.

prayers for them all,

Ariel

And now the 12 yo is 3 mos pregnant!
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

WTF is with people!!!
    When the children cry let them know we tried 'Cause when the the children sing then the new world begins

The woman, whose name is being withheld to protect the juvenile girls, has been charged with two counts of aggravated child abuse and two counts of sexual performance by a child. She is currently being held in the Okeechobee County Jail under a $400,000 bond.

According to Detective K.J. Ammons of the Okeechobee County Sheriff's Office, the woman's youngest daughter is currently three months pregnant. The detective's report said the girl, who is now 12 years old, became pregnant after having unprotected sex. She was 11 when her mother first forced her to have sex with a man, continued the report.

The older daughter, who refused to be used as prostitute, was allegedly sold to a man by her mother, said the detective. She is currently 14 years old.

Both girls have since been turned over to the Department of Children and Families (DCF).

She said she was a good student and made A's and B's, and all she wants to do is go back to school," said the detective of the youngest girl's statement to him.

He said DCF will get the girls back into school, but they will not be returned to the schools in which they were originally enrolled.

http://www.newszap.com/articles/2005...ee/aokee02.txt