GUILTY NY - Fannie Gumbinger, 99, murdered, Poughkeepsie, 20 Aug 2013

Poor lady, to live this long and then be killed by a stupid burglar. Why? I'm sure she couldn't fight him and nothing was said about a gun.

This is much like the story of that poor old soul beaten to death with Flashlights....anything the criminals wanted...they surely could have taken. The killing was pure evil. This woman...almost 100 years old..could not have prevented this from emptying her home. She was at his mercy. Completely. Her beating and death were surely another thrill killing.

One after one after one....daily we read such stories now. What is inciting such soulless senseless violence? What is happening?

I can only pray thus sicko didn't rape her as well.
This makes my blood boil as much as the murders of babies, toddlers and young children.
I hope he Never, ever, is released back into society. Assuming he's guilty of course.
Arrrgh.

This is much like the story of that poor old soul beaten to death with Flashlights....anything the criminals wanted...they surely could have taken. The killing was pure evil. This woman...almost 100 years old..could not have prevented this from emptying her home. She was at his mercy. Completely. Her beating and death were surely another thrill killing.

One after one after one....daily we read such stories now. What is inciting such soulless senseless violence? What is happening?

This happens a LOT more than people think. Most of the time the stories only get local coverage. I live in a very safe rural Georgia county where the average murder rate is zero per year. Nevertheless we had the same thing happen here a few years ago, an elderly disabled veteran was attacked and stabbed to death in his quaint little barber shop.

Weeks later another elderly gentlemen that lived very very close to me was accosted by these same thugs in his home, they duct taped him to a chair and left him. Unfortunately he couldn't get loose and by the time the police performed a welfare check days later he was dead. Even though this county has a low crime rate most folks here are very AWARE of the potential dangers and heavily armed.

I can't help but think if the races were reversed these killings would be front page news all over the country and the top government officials would be addressing this "very serious hate crime issue".

The death penalty trial is starting now. This county has hanging judges, they will banish offenders from the county and they aren't shy about going for the DP either. They are also so strict on drug offenses most folks are afraid to even use marijuana, but hey they keep us safe.

Disabled 76 year old Veteran, Thomas Griffis, loving husband, father and grandfather and animal lover that rescued stray cats. Stabbed to death.

28788941_121793848480.jpg

The thugs that specialized in targeting and killing these elderly victims:
images

Another young person. wth!?! Why are they just killing people? No way he needed to kill her in order to steal her things. NO way. He wanted to ...I wouldn't be surprised if the stealing was secondary to the killing.

This happens a LOT more than people think. Most of the time the stories only get local coverage. I live in a very safe rural Georgia county where the average murder rate is zero per year. Nevertheless we had the same thing happen here a few years ago, an elderly disabled veteran was attacked and stabbed to death in his quaint little barber shop.

Weeks later another elderly gentlemen that lived very very close to me was accosted by these same thugs in his home, they duct taped him to a chair and left him. Unfortunately he couldn't get loose and by the time the police performed a welfare check days later he was dead. Even though this county has a low crime rate most folks here are very AWARE of the potential dangers and heavily armed.

I can't help but think if the races were reversed these killings would be front page news all over the country and the top government officials would be addressing this "very serious hate crime issue".

The death penalty trial is starting now. This county has hanging judges, they will banish offenders from the county and they aren't shy about going for the DP either. They are also so strict on drug offenses most folks are afraid to even use marijuana, but hey they keep us safe.

Disabled 76 year old Veteran, Thomas Griffis, loving husband, father and grandfather and animal lover that rescued stray cats. Stabbed to death.

images

Yes...it would be all over the news.

Older people need a mean dog, a gun in a bedside cabinet (away from any kids) and a bolt lock on bedroom door. Medicare ought to also provide home alarm systems to those that can't afford one. A church, old neighbor acquaintance of mine got attacked by a kid after giving him some yard work, so he must have targeted her due to friendliness and age. Little did he know that her family worked for the police dept. They were all over it. She wasn't hurt and actually outwitted him.

images

Connection drawn between Kitchens, Griff murders
http://www.jcnews.com/pages/full_st...wn+between+Kitchens-+Griff+murders &id=336610

+

Murders - Page 1 & 2:
http://jcn.stparchive.com/Archive/JCN/JCN02172011p01.php
http://jcn.stparchive.com/Archive/JCN/JCN02172011p02.php

images
While looking on the info about the man above (that I posted in my above post) ... firstly I followed Google to a different link (not paying close attention at the man's first name and exact spelling of the last name).

When I got there ... it looked like the same man ... but the age was indicated as 73 vs 76 ...

... and then it looked like it happened in England (rather than in Georgia)

But the man looked like the man on your picture above ... - so I was going to bring up all these "differences" .. and then realized that I got the wrong man ...

Very sad case also though .. with few similar details .. and the men look like they could have been brothers .. have a look at that case and the photo of a victim:

------

Pictured: The kind grandad, 73, who was stabbed to death by burglar in his own home as he went to investigate a noise downstairs

• Joseph Lewis Griffiths, from Fulham, was stabbed to death, post mortem reveals
  • The married father-of-two is thought to have disturbed an intruder
By Arthur Martin and Eleanor Harding
PUBLISHED:15:22 GMT, 11 November 2012| UPDATED:12:13 GMT, 13 November 2012

article-2231345-15FC945C000005DC-791_306x423.jpg

Victim: Joseph Griffiths was stabbed to death by a burglar

This is the hardworking grandfather who was stabbed to death by a burglar as he defended his £1million home.

Joseph Griffiths, 73, was knifed at least seven times after he went downstairs to investigate a noise.

His wife Judith, 72, who is recovering from a hip operation, woke to hear shouts and screams.

She went downstairs and found her husband lying in a pool of blood. Paramedics were called but they were unable to save Mr Griffiths. The murder took place on Saturday at around 6am. Yesterday, as police continued their hunt for the killer, friends and neighbours paid tribute to a ‘kind-hearted man’ who had worked hard all his life to provide for his family.

One friend said his family are ‘devastated and raw, but trying to carry on as normal’.

Neighbour Kieran Donaghey, 23, said: ‘He was a kind man who was devoted to his wife.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...abbed-death-disturbing-intruder-burglary.html
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

A church, old neighbor acquaintance of mine got attacked by a kid after giving him some yard work, so he must have targeted her due to friendliness and age.

Yup, same thing happened a few miles away only the lady was killed. The "lawn man" had been working for the 87 year old lady for quite some time before he killed her, stole her jewelry and her car. His trial is starting today.

Jury selection is scheduled to begin Monday morning for the handyman accused of suffocating an 87-year-old Macon woman to death inside her home on General Lee Road in October.

Read more here: http://www.macon.com/2013/08/26/2628356/trial-to-begin-for-handyman-accused.html#storylink=cpy

82d4eacd-7cf9-4f3c-a194-5a8060cf5d2c.jpg

mug-shot-4717162.jpg

So, I suppose I'll get in trouble for this but I am sooo sick of this and so angered....I swear if I could get my hands on these perps, Id tear them apart with my bare hands. Thats a lot coming from me since Im anti-death penaly....I just cant see straight right now.

What kind of human being could hurt an elderly person? These people that are from a generation that worked so hard, and fought for their freedoms that we all enjoy now. Harming the very salt of the earth.

I'm so sorry for all these elderly people that have been hurt and murdered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back