946 users online (183 members and 763 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

AZ - Patricia Martinez, 27, Scottsdale, 14 Aug 2013

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/23...-in-mesa-canal

Deceased woman found in Mesa canal ID'd

Posted: Aug 19, 2013 7:46 PM CDT
    Updated: Aug 23, 2013 11:28 PM CDT

"MESA, Ariz. -
    Crews found a body in a wash Monday afternoon.

The body was in the Central Arizona Project canal off Bush Highway, north of Thomas."

"She was later identified as 27-year-old Patricia A. Martinez of Scottsdale."

OMG this is way too eerie... Could this be Adrienne's killer? A serial killer?

ETA: I don't mean to take away from the death of this poor girl as an individual...it's just horrifying to think that more women are in danger because someone or a group of people are kidnapping women and disposing of them with confidence because they're clearly getting away with it. There are way too many connections for it to be a coincidence, IMO...the Tempe police are going to turn up the heat, I imagine. I hate this, I HATE this! I now strongly believe whoever preyed on Adrienne managed to strike gold with another opportunity to commit a similar crime just with a faster discovery of remains and it infuriates me...if I were a resident in that area I would be terrified. how unfortunate, sickening.
    Last edited by PoeticJustice; 08-25-2013 at 02:33 AM.

Bringing my latest post over from Adrienne Salinas' thread:

OK, I AM OFFICIALLY FREAKING OUT OVER HERE

You guys remember the maps Hip and I were working on for awareness space and route purposes after Adrienne's body was found??

(Here are some of the posts)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #7

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #7

LOOK WHERE PATRICIA MARTINEZ' BODY WAS FOUND (ALSO IN A WASH) IN RELATION TO THESE MAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE BLUE DOT IN THE CENTER!!!!!!!!

You guys might have a serial killer down there!!!!!!

Find who killed Patricia, and we might also find who killed Adrienne. JMO.
    Last edited by KateB; 04-26-2015 at 09:46 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Serial killer sounds more likely to me than her friends killed her, to be honest. JMO
    Just my opinion, of course.

So, from this link:
    http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/23...-in-mesa-canal

"Martinez was last seen by her parents on Wednesday, August 14, when she walked away from their home between. <INCOMPLETE SENTENCE HERE...WTH IS HER ADDRESS?>

When she left the house, Martinez failed to take her cell phone or any form of identification with her. "

Here is a link to the map of where exactly Patricia was found according to another MSM link (looking for link)

http://goo.gl/maps/C7DVZ

Here's a link to the street view:

http://goo.gl/maps/9oflA

<edit:, so maybe not exactly on the blue dot, but right by there, lol>

Mmm I'd like to know more really, like why she walked away leaving her phone and ID behind. It hasn't yet been flagged as foul play...
    This is Patricia's Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/Squishy41287
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

Tia Payne went missing from Phoenix in 2010. Tia's remains we're found July 22, 2010, 2.7 miles south of State Route 260 adjacent to Forest Service Road 512 near Payson (Gila County), Arizona.
    I'm totally unfamiliar with Arizona. Is that anywhere near these areas where Patricia & Adrienne's remains were found or similar in anyway? Or fit into Margarita's "awareness space" map?

Here's Tia's WS thread:
    Found Deceased AZ - Tia Payne, 18, Phoenix, Aug 2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 04-26-2015 at 09:47 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

what is a wash ??

From this link:
    http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region...-of-scottsdale

"27-year-old Patricia Martinez of Scottsdale, was last seen by her parents when she walked away from their home between 7 and 8 p.m. on Wednesday, August 14."

It's been a week since Patricia was found and there doesn't seem to be any new information - no COD, no indication that they think it might be foul play, no warnings or requests for tips? Still "under investigation".

I know my own inclination is that this may be self inflicted, and the silence increases that feeling, but am I missing a report that sheds any more light?
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Dreamer View Post
    It's been a week since Patricia was found and there doesn't seem to be any new information - no COD, no indication that they think it might be foul play, no warnings or requests for tips? Still "under investigation".

I know my own inclination is that this may be self inflicted, and the silence increases that feeling, but am I missing a report that sheds any more light?
    I can not find any new MSM either. You may be right. I may have slightly panicked in my post above (ya think, lol?).
    I hope that Patricia's family has the answers they need. I'm looking forward to hearing an update in Patricia's case. It's been 2 weeks since she left the home.

Any news in this case? I wish LE would just confirm or deny the possibility of foul play, either way, they don't even need to give specific details. The public has the right to know if there possibly an active serial out there. The more publicity, the better imo as far as collecting tips. I'm not buying suicide until it is officially stated. JMO.

It might be taking some time to get test results done / returned...backlog?

Whatever the case, her family deserves privacy if they choose.

If foul play is suspected, I hope LE will let us know so we can help.

R.I.P. Patricia...you were a nursing student and made cakes... Not sure how you ended up dead in a desert wash, like Adrienne did, in the same area.

Deepest condolences to the Martinez family and all those who knew Patricia.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast