Warning Offensive: What Happened When I Had Sex Every Day For a Year

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
:sigh: It's not about me. :tears:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/britt...-a-year_b_3790748.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

What Happened When I Had Sex Every Day For a Year
Brittany Gibbons
Blogger, "Brittany, Herself"
GET UPDATES FROM Brittany Gibbons
What Happened When I Had Sex Every Day For a Year
Posted: 08/22/2013 8:02 am

I just had sex every day for a year, and I didn't tell you about it.

But I did video tape it, so check it out -> here!

Just kidding.

I wasn't even sure I was going to go into it, but here we are. *pats the empty space on the couch*

It was the email that never made the emails, mostly because it was the kind of truth that stung a little too much....

Thanks for the link, Steely, it was an interesting and fun read. I closed the browser tab by mistake, so I can't copy directly, but I especially related to the paragraph where she comes to the realization of what turns her on, what doesn't, and becoming able to tell her partner her likes and dislikes, because she deserves to have good sex too! I think women often find it very hard to talk about that specifically, because society shames women who enjoy sex, want to enjoy sex, or even just talk about sex "too much".

More and better sex for everyone, I say! :D

It's not about me either, those days are gone. Too old now.

I see this lady figured out that she enjoyed talking about it! Some people just don't know until they jump in and start to think about it, then put it into action. Good for her!

Now, find someone in my age group that can play that game and again and I would love to give it yet another college try! :floorlaugh:

that was cute until the last line, which was meant to be funny but reads creepy as heck

That was a great little article. Not offensive in any way. ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back